All Comments on 'A Snap Decision'

by Kirsten_McCurran

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a gutter slut

One can always rationalize anything you do. But under the cold light of day cheating is cheating.

She has now justified it, and will soon be slutting around everyday.

Although by her thinking if she turned pro the husband should be ecstatic because she is even more "turned on".

p.s. How pissed off would she be if WACC had a drink with a woman (no sex, no flirting just a drink)? Most likely ready to castrate and divorce him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just a wannbe cuck

rationalizing the spank session he got from dreaming of being cucked, soon he'll be taking it in the cornhole while smoking a fat cock and he'll probably still comment here too

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent writing!

"Christ, Kelly," he blasphemed.

That's a priceless Tom Swifty. It's clever enough to spoil the mood for anyone other than a devout (!) reader, but it actually enhances my enjoyment. Ordinary (i.e., non-erotic) words used effectively can be a powerful aphrodesiac. I decided to go public with my comment when I saw the negative reactions that were coming in. You write exceptionally well for this medium. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this must be

this must be cuck day because I see alot of wannabe cucks commenting

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 12 years ago
god, i pity them...

...all these anonymous commenters who can read a playful story like this and the only thing they get out of it is rage. how sad it must be to lead such frightened lives. thanks, kirsten, i enjoyed it. but then again, i'm a man-hater, you know?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CLOSENESS FOSTERS

contenptable behavior.. TK U MLJ LV NV

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Mirror image

I'm going to take a wild guess and state "contemptible" is probably the word sought after.

This story reminded me of an old idiom, "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander".

The writing is good, although a guilt free ride on the love pole is probably not a healthy thing for most relationships. But, then again, what is, nowadays?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah great writing. She is a cheating slut isn't she?

I was also a little uncomfortable with the whole 'kids about' thing. I guess the author was going for realism. Thanks for writing...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This is a well written story but it's not' a fair one '

until she fesses ' up to hubby & gives him permission to get a hummer from the hot chick at work that he had been only flirting with hitherto now. What could possibly happen?

Afterall , giving & getting oral isn't real sex- it's like a handshake except applied with lips tightly wrapped around genitals of our ' just good friends ' who might or might not have matching genitals. So it goes. Sigh.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 12 years ago
A nice, hot interlude

There's something about old partners that you want to revisit. Will there be a sequel?

maineman4umaineman4uover 12 years ago
Oldies are Goldies

I enjoyed your story as it was quite realistic for an old ember to flame up. Too many of these Anonymous Critics are probably jealous as hell that they couldn't write more than: "Oh!Yeah baby! Suck me." Wow! Your story was descriptive and believable. I have had a handful of those moments.

My only negative comment would be that I did not really understand how Danny's and your kids would get together. I guess I missed out on that point.

Still...a 4-star story. Keep on writing and IGNORE and anonymous comments. It's so FUCKING simple to bash someone, when their name is ANON Y. MOUS.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Swingers?

Sounds like a fun loving swinging couple... Oops, maybe not, she neglected to let hubby in on the swinging dtatus of their union. Written okay but why is she so happy and guilt free?? Is hubby an asshole, lousy lover? Her justification is missing.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Rocky what justification?

There is no justification when a man does't it, so why does there need to be one for a woman. His wife is a slut and he doesn't know it yet.

clarkovernsclarkovernsover 12 years ago
Incredible

Fantastic story. Really built up great and was really hot.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 12 years ago

As I said before, well written, erotic, and awesomely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good. Go on.

Very good story. Keep on writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She should have been doomed in the first two sentences

A ridiculous assertion that a snap decision is based on intuition primarily because a snap decision because it so fast if acted on means that logical thinking and reasoning is completely bypassed. Also, how many people are able to consider the moral outcome of a snap decision. Quick snap decisions acted on over a lifetime are invariably the dumbest decisons that one can make. In this case the author uses the snap decision as simply a mechanism for someone making an extremely poor choice.And also in this story the woman is too pathetically stupid to realize it,

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Old partners

I thought sex partners from before your marriage were fair game to 'do' from time to time. That's what my Sweetie has assured me is the unwritten rule! Repeatedly! Now I'm starting to think I need to get a copy of those rules. Does Amazon carry them in paperback? What's the author's name and the book title? Apparently, a bunch of LIT commenters have also not read and understood these rules!

I did enjoy the read, it was light and cute. Bill Clinton would have NO problem with the non-sex, even with the cigar missing!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

just another lying cheating cunt and the next tiem she will get fucked and then she will need someone better than daddy and the next thing you know thw whore will be pulling trains in a cheap motel. the author created a non careing piece of garbage.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another cheating wife...

Another cheating wife with no respect for her husband...Maybe even no love...why? because after cheating and when her husband arrived home, she thought: "I am amazingly guilt free"...Then gave the husband a mercy fuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry assed slut.

Everybody would be better off without her, she loves nobody but herself.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Honest writing

and without humiliation -- especially no racial humiliation which is what normally bugs me in these stories...... What are we like us guys? We want erotica and we want the female point of view. But when we get it some of us go crazy. Yet again it must be a matter of confusion for women -- some guys get off on their wives fucking other men, some go crazy about it, in BTB mode. In this story there are the beginnings of approval in the husband's words. Did he really get the point that the wife had had sex with someone else?

Meanwhile the wife is trying to reason that for the hubby the sex actually improved with her having had sex with the other guy -- something of a common theme. I wonder if I would have seen it that way.

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Great story

My wife has done this for years and a lot more,and we all loved it.It's just sex for god's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, my husband. When I saw him after work, I was amazingly guilt free. It just seemed like my afternoon trifle with Danny was a quick, happy moment and that it hadn't changed anything, so was it really so wrong? And my husband even benefited from it, because I was still horny as hell.

Exact justification every cheating whore slut wife gives till she gets served with divorce papers…hubby needs to burn this guilt free bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous