All Comments on 'A Snowball Running Ch. 03'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago
Oh, Thank Goodness

Hooray, you're back writing again. I've missed you so, so, much. Now these foolish dudes posting their masturbatory fantasies can read another REAL piece of truly excellent writing. I'm so happy I spilled my coffee in my lap. The PC is fine but I shoulda been wearing protective panties. Ouch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DITTO... WELCOME BACK!

Really nice. Wonderful to see you posting again. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great story

Thanks

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Great chapter. I hope you'll continue with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Decent, but lots of tropes.

I reread the other two parts, and I'm pretty sure the bio should read "over 60 male". I sympathize with wanting an audience but there are honest male writers who get one in this subject - avoid excessive descriptions of beauty and femininity and above all, don't mention "co-ed".

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Very good next chapter

I really enjoyed this chapter, it flowed seamlessly from the last chapter. Also, I loved the continued character and plot development. Very enjoyable chapter. I hope there will be another chapter in this story? Please? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very good chapter. I hope the next chapter comes quicker than this one did. I'm sure there is going to be another confrontation with Gretchen. This time, with Alicia's help, they put Gretchen in her place. Looking forward to next chapter. Also, the length of this chapter was much better than the previous two one page chapters.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback!

All the comments, emails, favorites, and votes are very appreciated. (CliterateDyke, please send me the dry cleaning bill?) I hadn't planned a true confrontation with Gretchen, though I think I may write one more chapter in this series for Rian to move in with Alicia and have their Happily Ever After.

The Selkie, As I Want You to Be, and My GF all have chapters already in progress that I need to finish, get edited, and submit for posting. Of course, now I'll have to fight the rebellious urge to go back and work the term "coed" into all of them. :)

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 6 years ago
Thanks, great read

I love your lesbian stories. I hope you will write more now that you have the bug. I'd rather see a fresh start than another chapter here, but that's just my own preference and not an indication that I didn't like this one.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
More please

One of my favourite reads yet. Thank you. I look forward to reading more about alicia and rian. I love how it started slowly and teasing and then you cranked it up. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

One of the best and most enjoyable reads and please, please follow up soon. There are so many options to be explored with this lovely couple and look forward to see how their relationship develops. Thank you.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Still one of my favorites!

Every now and then, I scroll through these stories and re-read ones that I've read many times, and loved each time. This story is at the top of my list. Thank you for sharing it with us!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Another superbly written chapter. Tho I'm disappointed to see yet again, tomboy Rian acting like Miss Kitty-Fantastico. Thank goodness for the more mature Alicia. This story is far from being over. LesChickLit, the ball is in your court

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

I'm really enjoying your writing and do hope that you decide to finish this story. I'm excited to learn the outcome of Rian and Alicia.

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 4 years ago
New to your writing

I hope at some point you resume Rian and Alicia's story. I can clearly see Rian coming into her own and as she matures confident in Alicia's love for her.

I do see this as a love story well beyond their sexual adventures together.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

I like your sensitive playful and skilled way of writing. Those characters you’ve built are nice and real. I don’t know how you writers of LT do it but you’re great, most of what I’ve read is very good. I wish my knowledge of English was better to achieve that level. Keep writing and be happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your writing style. Depth in your story line and vivid portrayals - just wonderful. (I'm a guy)

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahabout 1 year ago

Huh? I can't believe your tale ran out of gas right there. I was chomping at the bit for the next part and the series came to an abrupt stop? The writer's prerogative, and this reader's loss. thanks anyway. good job.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was just kicking into high gear. We need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
1012 Followers
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES