A Snowball Running Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only when Rian started taking off her shirt did Alicia stop her ardent girlfriend.

"Whoa there, girl." Alicia breathed heavily "We're about 30 seconds from my bed and way too old to have sex in my truck. Let's take this inside?"

Rian followed Alicia inside, but gathered her discipline enough to insist rather firmly on taking a shower this time. Sweat does not become more attractive after an hour of sitting.

Alicia let her go and got undressed in the bedroom to wait under the sheets, browsing an Elle. Miss Kitty-Fantastico meowed pitifully outside the bedroom door for the entire time the shower ran and a couple minutes after, but was not granted entrance.

She heard her dunderheaded cat start mewling frantically for a few seconds and then only silence. The bedroom door opened as a sexy Rian walked in wet and naked. Although she enjoyed the visual, Alicia wanted to know what happened to her cat.

"What was that outside?"

"Oh, I gave Miss Kitty-Fantastico some catnip and now *loud thunk from down the hall* she's running around all happy."

"Was she sad?" Alicia asked, a bit amused.

"She was crying." Rian felt a bit silly and somehow more naked. She hurried across the carpeted floor and under the covers with Alicia.

"Aw. Honey, you're so soft." Alicia kissed her tenderhearted girlfriend on the end of her nose. "Did you want me to let the cat in? Because she will jump onto the bed, no matter if I'm fooling around with a big softie or not."

Rian growled at the repeated implication that she was a wuss and rolled the blonde tease onto her back.

"No. I don't want anyone's nail marks on my back but yours." Rian kissed her girlfriend again and liberally played with her proud breasts to no argument from the pleased woman.

Rian inspected painstakingly down Alicia's body. She certainly had something to prove in her first time visiting the southern hemisphere and her devotion proved limitless. So much so that Alicia spoke out.

"Sweetie, I appreciate the attention, but my belly button isn't what's leaking for you."

Rian ventured further south with a mixture of reluctance and exhilaration. As she zigzagged her tongue downward from Alicia's thoroughly licked navel, Rian realized something was off. She reached her goddess's Mons Venus, and then her smooth labia, and even cursorily into her center of womanhood. Alicia turned out to indeed be very wet, but also entirely devoid of pubic hair.

"Hey!" Rian called out from between Alicia's legs and underneath the sheets. She even crawled back up for a face-to-face confrontation. "You're shaved too! Why did you tease me so much?"

Alicia raised her head up to kiss the flustered tomboy and relish tasting herself on her tongue.

"I'm waxed, Darlin', not shaved," Alicia spent roughly six hours a week at Cherish's, so a Brazilian shouldn't have been shocking. "I tease you about it because you're so cute when you're embarrassed. Your face gets all flushed and you flash this guilty little smile."

Alicia elicited just that reaction from her lover and smiled at how easily embarrassed Rian became at the mention of easily embarrassed she was. Then she tucked a loose tress of sun-dappled brown hair behind Rian's ear and kissed her full lips again.

"Now, this is the first time in months that anyone but me or my beautician has touched my waxed pussy, so you wanna get back to it?"

Rian was easily pacified and returned to the feast laid before her, tongue easing up the inside of her thigh. Wet kisses wandered up and down. Alicia eased into the pillows, sighed, and let her body get even more fired up for the rogering she'd been so long in awaiting.

The brunette allowed herself no more diversions however, and hadn't planned to stop halfway to Alicia's pleasure to strap on a toy. Her tongue traveled easily through Alicia's wetted folds and into her, methodically and deliberately driving her lover toward orgasm with her oral skills.

Even the worst relationships can produce beneficial side effects. From Gretchen, who happened to be a woman who couldn't finish from penetrative sex and only occasionally enjoyed it, Rian learned to be especially orally adept and to read a lover's physical needs and arousal conditions while buried in her pussy.

While Alicia expected Rian to lay off once she'd become satisfied that the blonde had become as wet as she was likely to become, Rian expected Alicia to ride up on Pegasus and past Orion on her tongue.

"Aaaaack, okay," Alicia signaled, unsubtly, "That's enough, Rian. I'm ready. *Breath.* Very ready." Rian seemed to make no move to stop. If anything her tongue had pressed further up and into Alicia, almost as though convinced that she'd taste better the deeper Rian could go. "Reeeeally, *breath* more than enough."

Rian continued to plunder her goddess, unabated.

"Rian, stop now." Alicia lovingly commanded.

Rian grunted in the negative, mouth too full and tongue too busy to respond more articulately.

"RIAN!" Alicia half-shouted and push a little on her lover's head. Rian's demonstration of talent was by no means unpleasant, but the slightly OCD blonde was worried that she'd be brought off before Rian even donned her dildo.

Rian's head popped up, irritated at person-Alicia for distracting her from pussy-Alicia.

"Just lay back and enjoy the ride, will you?"

Alicia's eyebrow crooked and her head tilted even as her head and hands fell back to the pillow. Never in any aspect of their relationship - from where they ate to who they saw - had Rian been even marginally assertive.

The bold sexual instruction from the relatively passive tomboy produced a concerned tickle in Alicia's busy head, but served even more strongly to turn her on as Rian paused in palpable irritation between her wetted thighs.

Rian took silence for consent and returned to her plunder.

The blonde goddess decided to let Rian have her way with her this time, but to reassert herself later. Probably. Almost certainly. Maybe.

It was hard to argue with the skillful technique on display.

Rian, on her side of the arrangement returned cheerfully to her primary target. Her tongue dipped back into her lover, tirelessly working to achieve Alicia's pleasure and enjoying the taste while she was down there.

Alicia groaned and appreciated, liking the way Rian knew her business.

Guessing, Rian slipped a finger into Alicia whose hips rose in response, and summarily started thrusting easily in and out of the beautiful blonde's leaking snatch.

Her tongue stayed right where it was, exploring a little, but mostly exciting. She drove in as well, licking her own finger too, but not really caring.

Alicia's hand laid gently on the crown over her head as she murmured fond encouragement to her surprisingly talented lover. Her hair, still damp from the shower, didn't give much under Alicia's manicured fingertips, but the thrilled femme massaged her scalp anyway.

Rian noticed, but didn't let the delightful fingers in her thick chestnut hair distract her. Not overmuch anyway. Her head may have tilted slightly, but her tongue and finger stayed right where they needed to be.

Alicia's eyes closed. Her shoulders relaxed as her abs tensed. Rian's tongue tirelessly assailed her and she was floating on her bed, no longer concerned at how her bliss was happening and even near to admitting that someone else may have been at least partially more right than her.

Rian continued in her assailing. Licking, slurping, lathing, thrusting, and flicking the sleek blonde's clit like a speed bag.

"Fuck, Rian." Alicia groaned as she came.

Even as Alicia crested, Rian had no intention of stopping. Her only concession to the changing needs in her girlfriend's state of sated arousal was to cease agitating her clit directly. From experience that checked with her instincts, she knew that Alicia was ripe for a second orgasm.

Alicia did not agree per se. As her dizzying high dropped in elevation back into the stratosphere and she understood that Rian wasn't stopping, she intervened.

"Rian." She physically pushed the tomboy's head back a foot or so. "Stop. Come cuddle me."

Rian had the sexiest frown on her face and her girlfriend's liquids on her lips and chin as she met Alicia's gaze. Her response was that of a little girl being told she had to stop playing with her new toy and come to Christmas dinner. It's not that she didn't like cuddling, but when literally presented with the two options...

"Rian, I," Alicia hesitated, not really liking the vulnerability she heard in her own tone, "I need you to cuddle me right now more than I need you licking me."

Rian, catching that vulnerability and responding to it without thought, abandoned her new toy and launched herself up the bed to Alicia's side. With a tenderness that only Alicia got to see, she took her dear femme in her arms and snuggled with her dotingly.

For a time, Alicia simply lay luxuriating in Rian arms and enjoying her silken lips on her neck and face. Her world was limited to her queen-size bed and the beautiful lover she shared it with. And her world was good.

After some mellow repose and under the tender ministrations of a loving Rian, Alicia soon began touching Rian back. She ran her fingers over Rian's side, hip, and thigh, kissed her ready lips, and caressed the smooth skin of her cheek.

"Want a turn yourself?" She asked seductively.

Rian, not really needing to be seduced in the traditional sense, answered by nodding emphatically and rolling onto her back.

Alicia giggled at her youthful lover's naked eagerness and rolled right on top her. There was no break in her caresses of the engaging brunette.

The feel of her full weight Alicia pressing her womanly figure onto Rian's harder body made the tomboy crazy, but also left her with an exceptionally strong sense of having found her "home" beneath Alicia's warmth.

Understanding that Rian wasn't in need of preamble, Alicia spread her legs - an action Rian had already instinctively taken, and slipped a finger into her waiting pussy.

Rian moaned.

Alicia kissed her demandingly and added a second finger. Rian moaned louder. Grateful that she owned her own stand alone house, Alicia made no effort to silence her lover. Although their intermittent kissing that unintended effect.

Lovingly appreciating that Rian's labored breathing no longer supported mouth-to-mouth kisses, Alicia switched to planting delicate kisses on her graceful neck. Her fingers sped, having found Rian's g-spot and made the pretty brunette even more vocally approving.

Rian's vocalizations weren't limited to non-verbal moans and whimpers, "Ah, Alicia," she called out freely, "You're so...I love you."

Moved, Alicia answered more deliberately, if no less emotionally, "I love you, too, Rian."

Her head rose to force Rian back into a passionate kiss, broken only when Rian gasped for air.

"Alicia!" she called out a final time as her muscles contracted and she was overcome by an impending orgasm.

Alicia stayed right with her as she rode through her orgasm, continuing to place tender kisses on her available flushed skin and using both her dry and wet hand to stroke the wonderful girl coming down below her. Not unlike Rian, she felt herself at home laying on her sexy tomboy and rolled off somewhat regretfully to hold her caringly as she passed out into a well-earned and peaceful slumber.

Rian woke to the shock of a weight dropping lightly onto her and yellow eyes with a pair of vertical feline pupils staring back into hers. Miss Kittyfanastico sat on her sheet covered chest and purred expectantly.

"May I help you?" Rian futilely asked the forward cat, who simply meowed back in response.

"It's your fault for giving her catnip last night," Alicia answered for and defended her greedy pet from across the bedroom, having just gone to the bathroom and let the pudgy cat slip in the bedroom door behind her on her return. "Now that she knows you're so easy, she won't leave you alone."

"Like pet, like owner." Rian shot back at her lover with a laugh.

Alicia threw a pillow at her, displacing and offending Miss Kittyfantastico. Rian laughed again.

The pretty blonde slipped back into bed - still naked - and wrapped an arm around her beloved smartass, even as a regretful Rian glanced over at the clock.

"I'll have to ask you to drive me home in a few minutes, so I can change for work again?" Rian asked, apologetically.

"Sure," Alicia huffed a little, not liking that the requirements of life were intruding on the idyllic scene in her bedroom, "You know, I could empty a drawer for you here?"

Rian's whole body tensed a little.

"I'm not asking you to move in with me, Rian." Alicia reassured her gun-shy girlfriend. "I'm just suggesting that you keep a few sets of work clothes here, so you don't have to rush off so soon every time." Here the savvy blonde was equal parts honest and manipulative. She kissed the hollow of Rian's neck. "And we could maybe enjoy some morning sex."

As she heard Rian's moan and felt it vibrate beneath her lips, Alicia knew that she'd won the argument that they'd now never have to have.

"Okay," Rian conceded. To be fair, there were many many things that she might agree to while Alicia's supple, moist lips were on her skin. "But I really do have to leave early this morning?"

"Yes. Yes, you do." Alicia patted Rian's leg and then smirked to herself self-congratulatorially. She couldn't help but be pleased that a second kiss could make the diligent Rian skip out on work. A third might even make her quit her job. Although that certainly would never be one of Alicia's goals for the budding couple, she liked that she held that level of sway over Rian.

The tomboy in question groaned and rolled out of the nice warm bed. Conscious of Alicia's eyes on her naked body, Rian bent at the waist - and a little further than she really needed to - to retrieve another pair of drawstring pants and another tank top from Alicia's bottom dresser drawer, then sauntered from the room.

On her way to the bathroom, Miss Kittyfantastico rubbed against her bare legs and meowed again. Rian bent to pet her lover's cat, but dashed the little butterball's hopes at the same time.

"Sorry, Kitty. You only get catnip when I'm gonna get laid."

The disappointed cat stalked off sulking to find a stuffed mouse that she could bat around.

While washing her hands after finishing up in the bathroom, Rian reflected that it wouldn't be the worst idea to bring a spare toothbrush and maybe her shampoo, conditioner, and bodywash as well. She loved the way Alicia smelled, but thought it a bit too fragrant for her own workplace.

By the time she'd returned to the bedroom, Alicia was half dressed. The first time seeing her before her morning shower, her coffee, her makeup, or any of her other preparations for day, Rian still found her breathtaking and spent equal time gazing back and forth between her sublime breasts and face from the doorway.

Alicia smirked. "You still have to go home."

Rian shook her head sheepishly at being caught gawking, but didn't feel as embarrassed as she would have even twelve hours earlier.

The plan was executed nonetheless, and Rian walked to into her office - whistling - less than an hour later. If her job performance suffered for her musings about Alicia, and her lips, and her hair, and the way her pretty toes had a pretty pedicure, none of her colleagues mentioned the lack of focus.

Rian called her love upon returning home that Thursday evening, but Alicia begged off for plans to Skype with her mom over the newest episode of the sitcom, Mom. To be honest, it's not like her mother would have been terribly upset to be stood up, but Alicia thought her relationship with Rian had been moving rather fast recently.

A full day apart seemed a good idea. Alicia wanted to be sure that her shy girlfriend had a chance to adjust to their relationship deepening.

So while the confident blonde spent the evening in with her mother, Rian went to the 3rd & Long, watched the game, and largely thought about the confident blonde. Funny how one day without Alicia after their relationship had become physically intimate seemed so much more difficult than before.

So, when she called her blonde goddess the next morning, there was a naked eagerness in her voice. "Hey, ah, can we make plans for tonight, Alicia? I thought maybe you could come over and maybe I could make us dinner?"

Alicia had decided that she could love Rian without loving her cooking. "Sure, honey. But why don't I bring takeout?"

"Great. Um, I'm not entirely sure that I really have the ingredients for, you know, 'food food' anyway."

Alicia chuckled, knowing what she meant. "Alright. I'll be over at 6."

In addition to the Thai food that she picked up on the way over, Alicia brought her toiletries and a change of clothes in her big purse. She didn't at all prefer to spend a night away from Rian either, but wasn't going to push Rian by keeping extra things at her place.

Of course, she had a knack for planning ahead that way, whereas Rian usually wasn't prepared for as much as a change in weather.

"Hey," Rian opened the door to a stunning Alicia wearing a simple olive midi dress and tan slingbacks and carrying her hobo purse. Rian briefly considered asking the beautiful woman to skip the takeout and go straight to bed, but didn't think such a gambit would pay out. Plus, she was kinda hungry. "C'mon in."

"Thanks," Alicia pushed away similar thoughts, though Rian only wore blue jeans and a faded red fitted tee with bare feet, and kissed her girlfriend hello. "Hungry?"

"Yeah." Rian grabbed a pair of paper plates, plastic forks, and canned Cokes and quickly set them out on her folding table.

Alicia dished the food without comment and took a seat in one of the three matching folding chairs, knowing that the fourth had been repurposed as Rian's desk chair. Without really judging Rian for her dormroom lifestyle, she was secretly a bit pleased that Rian would be materially easy to move in with her and never create drama over decorating choices.

Rian sat across from her, thinking that the Pad Krapow Moo Saap smelled delicious and immediately digging into her meal. They discussed their respective days, both complaining about clients trying to get something for nothing.

The pretty tomboy couldn't justly be accused of oversensitivity, but she was keen to demonstrate to Alicia that their relationship hadn't devolved to be only, or even primarily, sexual in nature.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure," Alicia answered, a plan for her girlfriend already developing in mind, "Romcom?"

Rian groaned theatrically, but nodded and fired up something on her ridiculously oversized tv that starred the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Garner, Lawrence, or Lopez. She then settled in on the couch for a long 90 minutes.

Alicia sat herself down hip-to-hip with the pouting Rian on the couch, tugged the one and only afgan up to their chins, and wasted no time in caressing her jean clad thighs under the covers.

Rian's mood improved immediately.

She relaxed into her couch and spread her knees about a foot apart. Alicia smirked to herself while watching Rian's face and kept running her knuckles down the outside of Rian's thighs and her fingertips back up the inside.

Not that Rian had any interest in ensuring that she understood the setup that would lead Jennifer Whomever to her uncomplicated complication with the wooden leading man anyway, but Alicia's hand traveling up and down her thighs had her rapt attention to the absolute exclusion of any petty distractions like a movie. Yet, when she turned to kiss her blonde goddess, Alicia's hand stopped and her head snapped forward and focused on the romcom like a Jennifer Whomever fangirl.