A Snowball Running Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha-" Rian started to ask.

"Shhh!" Alicia interrupted, "I'm watching the movie."

Rian sputtered slightly and huffed loudly, but couldn't see her way clear to articulate her offense at Alicia's abruptly withdrawing her sexual favors without sounding like a total pig. So she went back watching the formulaic film unfold.

Alicia waited a couple minutes, then let her hand wander back into her fuming tomboy's lap. Rian's eyebrows twitched uncontrollably, unable to settle on an emotional response. Alicia smirked as she watched Rian vacillate.

The second Rian gave in to the entirely natural compulsion to turn to the infuriating woman watching her squirm, Alicia's head snapped forward again and her hands returned to her own lap.

Rian, now sure she knew the rules of the game, growled under her breath and faced forward. In turn, she felt Alicia's fingers wander back across her legs as expected.

Alicia sped her movements and started tickling on her way up the inside of Rian's thighs.

Rian's twitching eyebrows became spasming calf muscles and her head spun. The sly stroking and tickling didn't even reach the top 100 list of sexually arousing actions in Alicia's repertoire, but the requirement to not engage maddened the hyperactive tomboy.

She lasted less than ten minutes.

"I'm going to...," Rian popped up from the couch. It occurred to her immediately that she could have used the time she spent wriggling on the hook to think of an excuse for needing to pop up. "... get popcorn. For the movie."

Alicia continued to smirk smugly. "Little peckish for some 'popcorn' right away, huh?"

Rian - her dignity irrevocably lost and concern over seeming like a pig evaporating - turned and answered petulantly in her umbrage, "No, but you're mean. And you're a tease." Rian had found her way to articulate it. "You're a mean tease."

Alicia stood and pulled Rian into her arms to kiss her sweet lips firmly and passionately, but quickly.

"I was being mean," she kissed her peeved girlfriend again, knowing that Rian's ire was already melting, "and I was teasing you." Again she kissed her girlfriend, more lingering this time and finishing with a quick lick to Rian's ear. She continued in a whisper, "But I promise that I'm not a tease, Rian."

Easily placated, Rian dissolved into kissing her girlfriend, mean or not.

Her girlfriend liked both Rian's complete lack of sexual discipline and her utter inability to maintain rancor. She broke off the kissing though.

"Popcorn sounds good." Alicia paused for a moment. "Do you actually have popcorn?"

"Ah, no. Not as such." Rian admitted. "I think I have garlic ritz crackers still?"

Alicia kissed Rian again, wholly impetuously this time, before releasing her to the kitchen. And kinda mentally noting that she should start doing a little informal grocery and houseware shopping with Rian in addition to the other shopping they already did together.

"Shweeeeet! I still have cream cheese." Rian announced from behind the refrigerator door.

"That's great, honey." Alicia answered while flipping through channels, sarcasm completely lost on her honestly excited girlfriend. "Bring in a couple sodas, too?"

Alicia actually was done teasing Rian, and changed the forgettable movie to some forgettable poker tournament.

"Oh cool. Poker." Rian liked gambling, mostly for the calculating. "Is this where I get to say a pun that's both suggestive and lame?"

"I'd rather you didn't. Feeding me a ritz or two with cream cheese wouldn't be amiss though?" Alicia asked, being suggestive herself.

Rian immediately shmeared two crackers with cream cheese and handed them to her. Alicia sighed resignedly. Rian didn't notice and wouldn't have understood why she sighed anyway.

So Alicia set her crackers back down on the coffee table with the fixin's, wrapped her arm around her hopelessly literal girl, and lost herself in thought.

Rian cuddled into her girlfriend and snacked contentedly as she watched poker.

She unconsciously cuddled in closer as Alicia began to stroke her hair, nuzzling her cheek against the exposed skin of Alicia's chest in her cleavage displaying dress.

Contentment filled Alicia as well. One of her primary concerns about jumping into her sexual relationship with the horny tomboy was the risk of losing the deep and physical friendship they'd built over the previous months. But Rian curled into her tightly and instinctively, only a few minutes after being fairly savagely teased.

Alicia unapologetically enjoyed teasing her girlfriend, so both Rian's susceptibility and clemency regarding that particular hobby of hers was nearly as attractive as Rian's foundational devotion.

After the unbelievably annoying color commentator segued bluntly into commercial, Alicia took Rian's face in her hand, turned her head for easy access down to her lips, and kissed her with a level of lenity that only she inspired.

"Wanna move this into your bedroom?" Alicia whispered into her girlfriend's ready lips.

"Sure." Rian started to rise before the full syllable left her mouth, but Alicia kept her in place with the arm draped over her shoulders.

"To be clear this time, I want you to put your strapon on and fuck me. Got it?"

"Uuuuuh." Rian hesitated and looked repentantly at her expectant girlfriend. "I don't exactly so much, you know, have one here. Right now, I mean."

"What?" Alicia indelicately barked. She felt equal parts shock and amusement. Rian's admission had the same contrite intonation and ingrained embarrassment as a redneck admitting that he didn't currently own a gun. She couldn't help laughing. "Is it in the shop or something?"

"No." Rian playfully whacked Alicia on the shoulder as she kept laughing. "I didn't bring the ones I had...before I moved here. Then there was no reason to have one before we started dating." Alicia stopped laughing and her face softened. "And I figured you should get a say in which one I bought, but I didn't want you to feel like I was pressuring you and-"

Alicia cut her off with a quick kiss, still amused, but also pleased at Rian's thoughtfulness, "Why don't we go shopping tomorrow? There were already a few things I thought we might pick up and we can stop by the adult store while we're out."

Rian nodded, hoping they could stay on the kissing track for the moment.

"Meanwhile, you must have some toys," Alicia guessed, rightly, "Lead the way and we'll improvise."

Rian popped up, grabbed Alicia's hand, and led her to the bedroom before the mercurial woman could change her mind again.

Alicia had been in there before, so the continuing theme of decor by Walmart didn't surprise her in any sense. A queen bed in the middle of the room was covered with a simple gray and blue bedspread and two standard pillows with matching pillowcases. A narrow white plastic wardrobe sat in the corner full of all of Rian's clothes and a small matching nightstand sat next to the bed with an unimpressive small reading lamp on top of it.

Putting her hand on Rian's shoulder, Alicia pressed down and bade her, "Sit." on the bed, while she herself walked to the little nightstand and opened the top drawer.

Rian took a deep breath. For all her lack of materialism, she was very neat with the things she did own and all her most personal neatly organized possessions were in that top drawer. She watched her girlfriend open that drawer with some trepidation.

Alicia, although almost certain to do an in-depth snoop as some undefined point in the reasonably near future, wasn't about to rifle through Rian's things in front her. So she moved aside a Kindle and a hairbrush, a plushie penguin that she'd definitely be asking about later, and a notepad. She finally found a nice sized powder blue vibrator juvenilely stashed in the back of the drawer.

The introspective blonde carried the toy back over to the bed and sat down next to Rian, thigh-to-thigh. She ran the dildo over her jean clad leg, over her abs through her tee shirt, and along her neck, her jaw, and to her chin.

"This," Alicia asked benevolently as she moved the vibrator over Rian's body, "is the toy you used all those months you were working up the nerve to kiss me?"

Rian closed her bright eyes, but nodded.

"The toy you used while you waited for us to go all the way?"

Rian swallowed and nodded.

Alicia beamed, not a little pleased with herself for the success she had in garnering and maintaining the sexy tomboy's interest, and she kept running the dildo over Rian's visibly trembling legs.

"We could make that fantasy real, if you wanted me to, honey?"

"Please?" Rian whispered, still without opening her eyes.

The accommodating blonde straddled her lap, took hold of her tee shirt tail, and lifted the red cotton barrier up over her head. Rian wore a plain black sports bra underneath, which Alicia only caught a quick glimpse of before kissing the loyal girl on her soft waiting lips. She did slip her fingers beneath the elastic to run her nails over the smooth skin under the fabric of the bra.

Rian sighed into the kiss. This wasn't the way her fantasy usually developed, but, beyond the obvious upgrade of having the real thing in her lap and kissing her while shirtless, not knowing exactly how the scene would play out made the evening all the more exciting.

Soon enough, the barrier presented by Rian's bra was also removed and she rose off the bed slightly so Alicia could pull off her jeans and boy shorts too.

Alicia then took her place back in the now fully nude Rian's lap to kiss her again, but Rian stopped her and asked shyly, "Can you be naked, too?"

"Yes, I can." The vain woman cheerfully agreed.

She stood, kicked off her sandals, and stepped back a few feet. As she'd anticipated, Rian's alert blue eyes stayed glued to her.

With some dramatic flair, she released her olive dress to pool on the floor and took a moment for Rian to drink in her falu strapless bra and matching tanga panties.

Drink in Rian did, her mind blown at the beauty before her and forced to wonder if she shouldn't step up her own lingerie game as well. It was so very hot to know that Alicia had taken the time and effort of dressing so provocatively, in all her layers, just to turn her on.

As Alicia reached back to remove her bra, Rian raised her hand to stop her again, "Can I...?"

Alicia nodded indulgently and Rian stood with her, carefully unhooked the bra, and dropped it to join the dress on the floor.

As her breasts bounced free, Rian caught one in her hand and the other nipple in her moist hot mouth. She'd switched back and forth twice between puffy pink nipples before Alicia's indulgence ran out and she spoke up.

"Ahem," She lightly pressed on the crown of Rian's brunette head, "I think my top half is undressed now, honey."

Rian went to her knees, with one on the dress and bra and the other on the gray carpet, and pulled Alicia's panties down over her flaring hips and to her delicate ankles. She then simply knelt there, inhaling Alicia's scent, nose inching ever closer to...

Alicia took her chin in hand and lifted her head to meet her dancing, lust-darkened brown eyes. "I was doing you. Remember?"

Rian nodded emphatically and hopped back on the bed, legs spread wide and knees bent over the edge.

The lusty blonde giggled and retook the light blue didlo from where she'd left it on the edge of the bed before kneeling in turn before Rian.

Alicia, cognizant of the suggested promise made to her eager brunette earlier, couldn't resist tasting the tantalizing sex laid out before her nonetheless. She gave in to the invitation and dove into Rian's sex, well lit by the overhead light and irresistible in the lovely fragrance emanating from her.

A long and languorous lick took her though Rian's entire throbbing slit. Her quick tongue darted in and out from multiple angles while the cute woman moaned in approval. With a twinge of jealousy, she relinquished the gorgeous pussy she'd been gorging herself on to replace her temporarily quenched tongue with the waiting dildo.

Irritable about the necessary sacrifice of not finishing Rian orally, she quipped out in mild annoyance and reference to their previous night together, "See," a light swat with her open hand to Rians open juicy quim made the slightest squelching sound, "that's how you stop when a girl's as wet as possible already."

"Uh huh." Rian agreed, missing the reference entirely in her general agreeability to the path the current night was taking.

Alicia chuckled, realizing her jab glanced off an iron jaw and not caring one whit. She brought the toy to Rian's entrance and slowly worked it in to the hilt. Leaning forward again, she kissed Rian's mons and upper outer lips as she gave her a chance to adjust if needed.

Gingerly, she pulled the toy out and pushed it back in a few times, encouraged to greater speed and force by Rian's sexy whimpering and jerking hips.

She laid her free hand on an athletic twitching thigh, more as a comforting gesture than as any real attempt to keep the woman still, and caressed the tensed limb generously.

Rian loved the application of strength possible with the angle of a second person handling her mastubatory needs, but the addition of the visual of a naked Alicia on her knees and the added warmth of her loving hand on her thigh took the cake.

She kept her head up as long as she could to watch Alicia's beautiful face in concentration. That concentration was occasionally broken as Alicia threw a wink at her, but the regal blonde focused primarily on Rian's physical pleasure.

Rian let her head fall back eventually, focusing in herself on the feeling of fullness and completion of the large vibrating dildo sawing in and out of her depths. Alicia maintained a steady rhythm of both thrust and angle that rubbed the buzzing toy over all her hot spots vigorously.

The effectiveness of Alicia onslaught had Rian's pussy clenching and her endorphins flying. Certainly, clearly, and abundantly the vibrant reality trumped the hazy fantasy. On her side of the dildo, Alicia became slightly concerned that Rian's rising moans may begin irritating the neighbors.

Alicia slowed a bit, not to ease up on her ecstatic lover which should have been her reason, but to watch the joy beam from her face as she came.

"Alicia!" Rian did scream so loud that her annoyed neighbor banged on the paper thin wall, then collapsed into happiness.

Smugly, Alicia climbed up the bed to resume teasing the cute tomboy, but a couple exploratory kisses proved that Rian was too drowsy to be bothered. Somewhat rueful, Alicia brought in the afghan from the living room, moved the nude and sated Rian bodily up the bed and placed a pillow under her sleepy head, and cuddled her.

"Huh," Alicia thought to herself. "In bed for the night by 9:30 on a Friday night? Am I one of those people now?"

Rian shifted in her slumber to snuggle in closer.

"Enh. We can go out tomorrow night." She resolved to herself, then hugged Rian to her and re-spread the afghan so it was still covering them both.

Not much over a half hour later, Alicia started shaking her hard sleeping lover.

"Rian, Rian. There's someone knocking on your door."

Rian shook her head, trying to clear it. She reached instinctively for the nightstand before remembering that her phone wasn't there. So she gracelessly half-fell out of bed and stumbled to her discarded jeans to pull free her phone from the pocket.

Alicia watched in amusement, reminded of her dunderheaded cat first waking when startled.

"No missed calls or texts," Rian reported with a frown, "Who comes over after 10 at night without calling or texting first?"

"Maybe it's the guy next door." Alicia joshed. "He wasn't quite as enthralled by your sex sounds as I was."

Rian blushed like she'd been caught doing something naughty.

Alicia laughed, not unkindly. "Shall I get it for you? After all, I am mostly at fault for the ruckus," she offered.

"No, no." Rian, ever chivalrous, wouldn't let her gorgeous girlfriend take her lickings for her. Which, in large part, was why she had a gorgeous girlfriend. "My noise, my neighbor. My confrontation."

She yanked her jeans back on and donned a hoodie from her wardrobe before heading up the hall. Her uninvited guest knocked again as she crossed the living room.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." She announced herself as she freed her hair from the hoodie and opened her front door.

To Gretchen.

"I tried to call." Her ex-girlfriend explained herself bluntly.

Rian blocked Gretchen's number within 72 hours of their breakup, for fear that she might crumble and come back to the woman who'd treated her so awfully. She was certainly in no danger of that now, and should have said so, but seemed rooted and muted in place instead.

Luckily enough. Gretchen had no problem continuing without any input from Rian. "I brought a u-haul van for all your stuff and it has a trailer for your little Fit. We'll pack you all up and bring you home. I've missed you."

Rian stood immobilized. She knew she really should answer. At the least, courtesy required that she ask into her home someone she'd known for so long and who'd travelled so far to see her. She knew also that she ought feel so much rage that she'd need to scream at Gretchen for both her prior betrayal and the audacity of thinking she could just pull up and pull out with Rian, like nothing had happened and Rian's personal, professional, and academic life had simply been marking time until Gretchen came back into it.

Mostly, and with every atom of her being, she just wished Gretchen hadn't come at all and wanted her to go away as soon as possible since she had shown up at her door. Yet, words wouldn't form and her body wouldn't move.

"Look, I know I should apologize and that we're both to blame for you moving away on me. We can talk about things and I'm willing to sacrifice to some degree so that we can have a relationship that you'd like better this time around."

Rian's mind raced and she asked herself, "Did she just suggest that - if I'd give up my whole life to come back and be unemployed living with her and all her drama again - she'd try to fuck around on me less since I'm so sensitive about it? And make it sound like doing me a favor?" Anger and hurt welled up at the thought and suddenly she wanted to answer, but she still couldn't make herself speak.

Thoroughly miffed at a reunion that wasn't going to plan, Gretchen huffed, "Are you not going to invite me in, Rian? I've been driving for like 15 hours to surprise you and bring you home. The least you can do is-"

"She's not interested." Alicia answered for Rian flatly, closed the door in Gretchen's face, and threw the deadbolt.

Gretchen immediately began banging on the door, screaming accusations at Rian and insults at Alicia, and generally acting like a crazy person.

Rian hugged Alicia desperately and the sympathetic blonde let her, hugging her back as she shook.

After getting an insufficient moment to gather herself and her wits, Rian took a deep breath and stepped back toward the door. "I should-"

Alicia knew the diffident brunette well enough to know that she wasn't in the right emotional state to have a confrontation with Gretchen right then, (nor was Alicia while she was still naked and not a little enraged herself) and pulled her back from the cacophony outside. "No you shouldn't. Let her scream herself out and go away."

"But-"

"C'mon." Alicia took her hand and led her away from the unpleasant storm like a troubled child, bringing her back into her bedroom, shutting the door, and sitting the trembling brunette back down on her bed.

Rian recognized that she'd shut down because she was feeling too many strong emotions. One of those emotions was gratitude at her caring girlfriend removing her from the taxing situation.