All Comments on 'A Soccer Mom'

by dkbeasley

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very impressed.

Dear DKBeasley - I haven't seen any of your stories here before but yikes, this was a really good one. Very nice job of generating real arousal without much if any use of the typical 'shock' words. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where did Regina fit in with your story?

Loved the sensuous nature of this story, but you made such a point of mom's friend Regina being underdressed at the gathering. I hope that's because you plan to add more chapters with mom and son and perhaps others joining in on their incestuous escapades?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot story. Kudos!!!!

You did a great job in telling your story. I will also hope that there is a Chapter two brewing in your incestous mind.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE STORY

DK FOR A FIRST TIMER YOU GOT IT RIGHT. A PART 2 WOULD BE NICE, IT WOULD EXPLAIN THE OTHER MOMS IN THE GROUP, THAT HAD THE HOTS FOR DEAN.REGINA FOR ONE YOU MADE HER SOUND HOT HOT. GOOD LUCK KEEP IT UP. THANK YOU AN OLD MAN

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
HOT

great story i loved it a real turn on, hot mom/son sex is so wonderful asn all moms with exp will testify to, tell us more , is it a true story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Magnificent first story!

I have to tell you that you had this old man sitting with a real woody while reading a well written story that didn't resort to using base language for effect. You still conveyed your highly erotic message in tasteful prose that was well thought out as you wrote it in great style. I eagerly look forward to reading your next submissions in this genre, whether they be (hopefully) a continuation of this story or one that is independent of this one. Your style and skill are greatly appreciated by this senior. Please continue.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
really hot

i liked it very much, great way to bring her son to her for sex, kinda naieve

but worked, i would have to give it alll up myself tho,great example of a mom /son relationship that keeps growing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Soc it to me

A nice story. Mom /son anal,done right, is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
absolute 11

first time without the usual WORDS, wow sensual hot damn this male will be re reading till the next chapter underdressed for a mission i hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

this is an AWESOME first story. very well written. hope you have more to come. thanks

mom7764mom7764over 11 years ago

Loved it,,but they really got to the point fast,,but I still loved reading it,great

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
What a Mom

Every teenager's dream!

A 5 star story. Hope there will be more soon.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 11 years ago
Hot Story!

Great story, hot, smutty and right to the point - more adventures, please!

DinosoreDinosoreabout 11 years ago
Wow!

That certainly went into my favorites!

great story, well written and HOT!

every boys fantasy, fucking his mom's sweet ass!

I hope this is just a start and you have more to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Can I really jerk off in front of you whenever I want, like right now because I really want to?"

This is an extremely common desire on the part of young males, especially boys in their late teens. They love to show off their stiff young prick to their mother, have her gaze on it with great interest and admiration, and have mom watch as they blow their young balls, shooting big arcs of creamy semen high in the air. It's not like the boy is sticking his young prick up his mother's cunt (which wouldn't be such a bad idea anyway). As the lad in the story says, "Will you watch me Mom? Its way better that way." A sweet, really innocent desire on he part of the her man child, which it would take a rather hard-hearted mother to deny.

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 10 years ago

Very well written and very tastefully told.

Incest stories are not what I read but after your 2 Grannies story I wanted to read something else of yours. Just loved it, very erotic and credible. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anal Forever!!!!!!!!!

I loved this story and wish I were her son.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Oh My!

A good son you must have. I'm sure he has thanked you many times for you allowing him to poke you!

nikkisnikkisover 9 years ago
..."he was so hot he could have fucked a cinder block..."

That statement was perfect comic relief. Laughed hard right out of the blue. Hot ass story. Pun intended. A squeal would be nice. Thanks.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
HOT READ****

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I don't understand why some stories

describe an 18 yo male in such a childish way that they seem more like a 12 yo.

and the list of things she will do and won't seem fine for him, but does it really help her so much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yet another...

tiresome story of hot, gorgeous mom with handsome, hugely hung, moronic son... oh yea! Ugh. Exactly how many parents refer to themselves as Mommy, or Daddy for that matter, when speaking to their adult children?!? You guessed it - zero, zip, zilch. And just how many times must we be subjected to 18 yr old children who act, and are treated like 10 yr olds? It's really kind of creepy. The story does flow, and the writing itself isn't bad, but it can't overcome the cliched story.

amoroneamoroneabout 8 years ago
I loved it

A compelling read with sensitivity and real life erotiscism.

Mommy's love their children and some love them more than others.

If you don't like this sort of story why read them. You always have the option.

Thanks for a lovely touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Deans point of view

You need to have the next chapter with Deans point of view. Something really simple because must 18 years olds ARE NOT that damn stupid when it comes to sex. You need to have him start eating her pussy, fucking her pussy and her giving him blow jobs too. Then when he is buried deep in her ass, he needs to tell her, "Mom, if you wanted me to fucking you in the ass, all you had to do was ask. You didn't have to drag it out and act so innocent about what we were doing."

wrnx1009wrnx1009almost 4 years ago
Hot

I love stories where mpms asshole is the focus. Getting fucked in the ass with a huge dildo is soooo much fun.

chronicpaintchronicpaintover 1 year ago

This is my favorite types of story : mom perspective with her wanting anal, not too long, not too much dialogues. I'm searching for any similar stories but I can't find any. Any recommendations?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I like the story but I wish the mother had treated her son as more of a young man than a 13-14 year old child.

GunnsinhosenGunnsinhosen7 months ago

Fucking awesome story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous