All Comments on 'A Somali Prince at the C.R.A.'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Face-palm

Thats what i do when i see you post each week. For a person that has such a huge amount of stories posted you have none that are "hot" and the highest rated story was 4.21. This tells me youre on here simply to post something that made you stroke one out. Youre not trying to better yourself, youre not providing anything near entertaining to anyone with an IQ higher than about 70, and you damn sure dont listen to feedback, at all, ever. I wish this site had an option to vote block.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Of course...

...we read this:

"What's up people? The name is Ali Diriye and I'm a young Black man of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Sometimes I honestly wonder why I don't just leave this bogus town. I recently got hired by the Canada Revenue Agency, better known as the CRA."

We've heard "what's up people" for an introduction ad infinitum, Ottawa and this is at least the 3rd or 4th story in so many weeks with the CRA--same place 2 or 3 women worked for while escorts, the story claiming the gov't won't find out.

Just more spam from Spam-u-elX. 1 rating given it deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...