All Comments on 'A Somali Prince In Sweden'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
The week of peace passed...

...and now it's time for more spam from Spam-u-elX as usual, predictable as always.

By the way, how many times has "As Salam Alaikum, folks. My name is" introduced a story about a Muslim? At least 7 times in all the most recent stories and likely repeated far more than that if 11 years of spam were read. Nothing to see here as always.

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonover 8 years ago
Facepalm

How long does it take to write one of these stories? And how long do you pore over these stories before posting them? This has the makings of what we in the legal profession call a "shitty first draft." A story needs revision, extrapolation, re-thinking...this story has none of that.

Rather than write over 2,000 stories, none of which generate much of anything in the way of positive feedback, try writing a smaller number of stories and actually put some time and thought into them. You have good ideas. Turn them into good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

@MrRandyWatson, the problem is that this pathetic excuse of a 'writer' is stuck in his mommy's basement and thinks the more offensive racial bullshit he puts out there means he has talent. He has no talent. His name really should be spamuel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have a theory. Samuelx is really a White Nationalist from Stormfront

I have a theory. Samuelx is really a White Nationalist from Stormfront pretending to be a Muslim Somali. He`s writing these incredibly badly written stories to generate more hatred of Muslims and Somali`s. He seems to be succeeding, which is what leads me to this conclusion. I have yet to read a worse and more obnoxious writer on Literotica (which is saying something...I`m not sure what tho). You really do have to work hard to consistently write this badly over an extended period of time.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seem like white extinction here.

Right, before I start let me explain myself here, I'm a Black/British and over last few years I have been reading these stories, especially from Samuel X and I have to admit that some of his stories have been somewhat brilliant and it captures the imagination.

But this one.... Is total shit, why is it total shit?

Okay, Sweden is having problems with the migrants especially the Muslims and the African raping and attacking the women over there and the building threat of Islamic State and the way the Muslims treat women in general. I was looking at website about white extinction and by the look of it, the tall Blonde who firstly gets together with this guy and at the end of the story she the wants to convert to Islam gives the impression that she has to convert due to the problems and makes her helpless thus looking for protection within the community.

This situation to me is somewhat in bad taste.

If Sweden did'nt want them, then they would be having to stay where they were and suffer.

Now, I know that 300 years ago or more, white people did some nasty things to black people. Somali' s and those Muslims were not enslaved if anything they were just as involved.

Ghanaian's were enslaved, but anyway like I your story give the wrong impression.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS