All Comments on 'A Son Captures His Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 8 years ago
great start

great start. thought somewhere you would have added an anal scene

mspervy46mspervy46over 8 years ago
Excellent

This was a very interesting story. The father should be shoved aside, for the stronger male. I do not know where the anonymous coward came up with the "devout muslim" crap. They are obviously going to a christian church, and the father is the biggest hypocrite for sure. I think the son has the perfect right to correct the wrongs being done, by the father. All the more power to the son, even if that means he's got an awesome stable in the mother, & sister.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I wouldn't mind reading that suggested storyline

Mother and sister.

Sounds good, can't wait.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, this was very erotic. I must say, you have a rather unique writing style. Only fitting that the son step in and show his own mother the pleasures she has been missing in life. Sure it was blackmail, but the ends justify the means, I'm sure the mother is now much much happier that she was a week ago. Fuck dad!

P.S. I also urge readers who enjoyed this to take a look at 'A Son's Pure Love' by the same author, one of the better stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Thank you for another great story. Dad is not really religious but uses religion to subjugate his wife and family, this rebel son acts on the desire that many young men have an sticks it to mommy. Mommy is so starved for attention that she quickly submits to her loving son and is willingly following her son to his room and stripping naked to service her son's sexual needs. When her son lays her on his bed and positions his manhood between her thighs she does what any loving mommy should do and willingly spreads her thighs and allows him to service her. Mommy howls in delight as her son pounds her neglected pussy over and over again. The true act of love arrives when mommy allows her son to empty his seed into her unprotected womb. Mommy will begin to dress in sexy lingerie and stockings for her boy hoping to make him hard one more time so that he can grunt another orgasm into her ear and another ejaculation into her pussy. I hope mommy helps her son stick it to his sister as well. Imagine having a threesome with this lucky son and his sexy mom and sister. Imagine a later story of a young man going to a lingerie store with two pregnant women glowing and sexy as they submit to this studs charms as he plans to knock them both up a few more times.

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
Waiting on the second part

about the sister. Bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
QW is on a roll

Yet another terrific story of a proud young motherfucker and his adoring mom. 19 year old Thomas is a big strong good-looking boy. Young twats flock to him, but the twat he's interested in is the one he came out of--the warm hairy hole between his mother's legs. Some may think that Tom's too aggressive and authoritarian with his mom. But that's necessary, given the religious hardshell she's imprisoned in. He cracks that shell, easy as pie (or easy as getting up his own mother's hairpie--okay, sorry about that). All the kid has to do is show his mommy what he's got jumping around in his pants. For her, her boy's fat young penis is love at first sight. She loves everything about it--the size, the coloring, the taste, even the rich manly aroma wafting up from his penis and the heavy loaded sack he's got hanging underneath. She sucks him off, and Tom notes that his mother is "the best cocksucker alive." Mom knows what's coming, inevitably. She's trembling with fear and lust. Tom lies down and directs his mom to lower herself on his rock hard penis, harder than ever before and pointing to the sky. He gives her the hot incestuous fuck she craves, she shatters, and Tommy-boy blows his balls and splatters his semen all over the tender pink walls of his mother's cunt. The ice is broken, and the cunt he came out of 19 years before now belongs to him. "He fucked his mother in the kitchen on the table one day, in the afternoon it was the garage, then the potting shed, even on her husband's desk in his den! Mary never knew when and where he would take her." The anon who wrote "great story" has it nailed. Tom's mighty penis is the center of his little family's life. His mother rushes to welcome it up between her thighs, and it's sure to be the instrument to bust his baby sister's cherry. Real soon, the kid's big penis will be the delivery-system for all the warm creamy semen in those hot young balls of his, and he'll fuck babies up both of the family twats. Tom is truly the Man of the House.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 8 years ago
Great story

This is a fantastic story I can't wait for the second part of it and even a third part

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The sin of ass Sodomy?

Would Thomas persuade his mother to commit the high sin of sodomy?

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
the son takes advantage

of the brow beaten mother.

she has been reduced to a level of having no personal will remaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome back !!!

The dog on the leash, barked. But I think you have laid the groundwork for a good story. Using the plates was a masterful touch, but it is now obvious that the sex and loving is her reward.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I did not bother to finish this .

It is one of the worst. Get an editor or stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What day was it?

What day did Mary drop the dishes? First it was Monday then it was Sunday. You really need an editor. Literitica has plenty of them available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mary has other plans.

You won't even be thinking of Hannah when we we're done today. "Take me Thomas," "Take me now, take me hard!!!!" As Mary's climax approached, being a Christian, she said the first thing that came to her mind, Oh God!!! Oh God!!! Oh God!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Such a treat!

A wonderful erotic story, well written and fun :)

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
Capturing His Mother

Exactly what his mother needed. release from pent up sexual frustration of her husband. Thomas didn't tech her to suck his cock. She had already had that experience, but he did teach her that pretty feminine lingerie was a prelude for her to having sexual relations with him again and again.

She is his forever to fuck and do with as he pleases.

Now his sister is going to be next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good even if it was blackmail. Few edit mistakes but doesn't spoil the story

nogravynogravyover 2 years ago

Very imaginative. Characterization problems, but they only roil, not disturb be the narrative.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Different, really liked this one, thanks! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous