A Son Captures His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt a definite hardening, a bigger swell of his shaft, the bell like end was getting hotter, and more strident. This told Mary what was about to happen, the cock in mouth was about to ereupt, just like it once had those long years past. The forgotten memory hit her mind, and Mary hit her task with an almost vengeance, she had to make this cock give her what her very soul wanted, his sweet salty sperm.

Thomas jabbed forward one last time, and the jet stream of hot sticky and thick sperm, bounced into his mother's waiting needful mouth. It was almost jelly like in substance, and it went down her throat with one huge gulp to splash into her stomach. The next lumpy mound was the same, thick and like jelly, this too was taken in one heavy gulp, and a deep breath from Mary.

More spurts came in, and Mary dispatched them with mounting glee from his mother, her one and only time had never been like this. This was a first for her, this was her new memory, she gave everything she had to Thomas stood above her, her hands were on his hips holding him to her, while she drained him of every tiny globule of his sperm.

Thomas withdrew slowly, even he hadn't expected this, in his mind he had seen himself cum in his mothers mouth, but then she had spit it out all over the floor, but she hadn't, she had gleefully taken it all, and would have had more had there been any! Mary sank backwards on to the bed. Thomas, feeling a little embarrassed by this turn of events hurried to his bathroom and cleaned himself up.

When he returned his mother was dashing from his room, he let her go. "Better let her get used to it," he told himself while happily playing with his resplendent cock. This was one memory that would never fade, never!

He never saw her again that day, he went out, and when he came home his parents were in bed sleeping. He jacked himself off, and blew his load on to the bed. This time let his cum soak into the sheets, he wanted his mother to find it in the morning when she made his bed.

The following morning she kissed her husband's cheek as he left, then she sat down, she had to, she had to think. What she had done yesterday was incomprehensible, how had she succumbed to it. And, more to the point, enjoy it as she had. "The Lord will seek repentance for this foul deed" she admonished herself.

She heard Thomas coming down stairs, she busied herself at the sink, she daren't even look at him, she felt so ashamed, but it was also mixed in with the remnants of the arousal she had been subjected to. Thomas put one of the new plates on the table, and she heard him say. "Good morning mother, one down, only five to go!" When she turned around to ask what he meant, he was walking back down the hallway and up the stairs. She looked at the plate, and then the penny dropped. "Me for the plates, that's his game then is it?" she asked herself. And for the second time he had taken the wind right out of her sails, now there was no option, no second choice, no plan B. After several minutes of hard thinking, she knew what had to be done, there was no way out now. She said a prayer, asked for forgiveness for her regretful ways, and also asked God to forgive her son. "He knows not what he does." She half quoted.

Mary looked at herself in the hallway mirror, and she made the conscious decision to let her hair down, 'more freedom' she admitted. She shook her mane of hair and went upstairs to the fate Thomas had in store for her. And as she walked up she began to see herself, to maybe think that she was migrating into two women, met morphing? she wondered, if that was even a description.

One was the woman she had turned into, the woman her husband had made her to be. While she would always believe in God to the end, she was also turning into someone she didn't recognise, but whom she seemed to know. She hated what she was doing, but found it compelling, she thought she might grow horns, like the she devil she was.

Mary actually sauntered into Thomas's room, this time he was facing her as she entered, this made her wince inside. She had expected him to be turned away from her, allowing her to have a jaunty feel of her being. She immediately lowered her eyes, she looked at the floor.

"Mother," Thomas said. Mary felt the command from within, the command that was delivered with Thomas putting the plate on the table. She knew her place, Mary had thought that with her knowing, and being subjected to this, it would give her the strength she needed to fight it.

Her resolve drained away like water from a bath. "Yes Thomas, I'm here." She answered almost reverently. "I know you are here mother, I can see you!" Mary moved to her son and stood before him. "Five more plates mother, our agreement?" Mary shrank in his presence. "Where is this going to end?" she asked herself, she thought she knew, but didn't. It would end with her complete subjugation to her son, and that was Thomas's sole target, to have his mother for himself.

"Five plates Thomas, yes I know, what do you want from me?" she enquired with deep respect in her voice. He pointed to his bed. She went to it and took off her blouse once more, followed by her bra. Mary's breasts and nipples were in an atomic state, ready for total detonation.

Thomas pointed to the floor in front of him indicating where he wanted her to be, on her knees before him. Mary was almost sick with the humiliation, her servitude was being taken from her husband and passed to her son. "What will become of me?" she asked herself whilst lowering herself on to the pillow he had laid there.

She prayed to God for her salvation, and then unzipped her son's jeans. He looked at her, Mary nodded her head and reached in to fish him out. The hard bar was enough to ignite Mary's mind again, his small assailed her nostrils first, the flame lit, and she went from hating herself, to loving the thing that was making her betray her life, her son's mighty young cock.

She leaned forward, her mind was clear now, "serve him, make him happy, make yourself happy Mary, forget everything, and now!" were the words that ran through her mind. She kissed the end of it, opened her mouth and slid the mesmeric hard flesh into her mouth and sucked.

Her whole mind was now on Thomas as she looked up at his face, her son's eyes were glued to hers. Now she wanted to serve him, he was making her these things, but he wasn't nasty, he didn't bully her, there was no physical force involved. It was as if she was voluntarily doing this, and she also wanted to. Having a hard cock in her mouth again after 22 years or so, was more than she was able to resist.

She was looking at him, but she wasn't seeing him anymore, her being was filled with him in her mouth, his aroma being breathed in and out as she sucked him. She tried again to get him all in, but she couldn't not from this angle, she decided that if opportunity presented itself, she would make a real determined effort to do so.

Thomas spoke to her, "Mother," he said, "you are the best cock sucker alive, I love it, make me cum for you mother, make me cum!" His words, though blasphemous were a source of pride to her, she literally beamed, she had never been praised by her husband for anything, and it induced her to suck harder and longer.

Mary jammed her mouth on and off his cock in fast thrusts, also hitting her own tonsils to get ready for the day this cock went past them. Thomas's knees jerked, Mary readied herself for the luscious blast of cum that was going to be deposited into her mouth. It happened, it hit her so hard she almost lost some as it tried to beat its way out of her mouth and on to the floor. Mary defeated the attempt and swallowed that first huge lump of thick salty goo.

She swooned in utter arousal, this very act was turning her on like she had never been, her son as controlling her life now, and of that she was certain. She sucked and swallowed in quick succession, his cum filled her mouth, and Mary emptied it just as quick, slowly the amount subsided and Mary gallantly took every last drop.

Thomas allowed his cock out, and Mary sank to her haunches, she looked at him with wonder now in her eyes. He had changed from her son, he was no longer that, but he as a man, her man she wondered? Then Thomas took her by total surprise, he dropped to his knees, they were touching each other. He put his arms around her, and kissed her. Mary was so astonished she never moved, she could not remember ever being kissed by her husband like this, and especially not after sexual gratification.

Mary gently flowed into Thomas's kiss, it was twenty years since a kiss had been placed on her lips this way, and Mary almost cried with happiness, she began to feel like a woman again, like the woman she really was, once was.

"What is he doing to me?" she asked herself, "whichever way I turn now he is there now, guiding me, showing me the way." Thomas felt her breasts, squeezed and rolled each nipple, he kissed her neck. Mary died inside, the urge to throw herself at him was almost irresistible.

Thomas stood and helped her up, her legs hardly supported her such was the arousal and inner turmoil charging her body and mind. "It's time mother, now it is right," he said. He led her to his bed, Mary hadn't a clue as to what he had meant by that, but she was now in fit state to refuse anything he said or did.

He laid her down, and his mother spread her arms above her head, as if knowing sh was the subject of her son's carnal desires, and was giving herself up to him. Her fabulous breasts were pointing at the ceiling, her nipples were like child's rockets waiting to be shot into the night sky.

As Thomas lay beside her, her arms went around him, she was ready, even if she didn't know what she was ready for. Thomas kissed her again, and the warm glow spread from her head to her feet. There would be no way back for her, and to be fair, Mary wouldn't want one by the time her son had finished with her. Thomas was taking her away from his father and having her for himself.

He encompassed his mother in his arms, kissed her, Mary responded, then his hand went under her skirt, and felt the gusset of the huge knickers she had on, there were no scanty lace underwear for his mother, her husband would not allow such items.

Mary tensed, this was unexpected, she looked about her wildly, "what will God say?" she prayed. But by the time she waited fpr some kind of answer, her legs shot up into the air. Thomas had found his mark, and his mother was no more. His finger slid into the little wet slit, prodded and rubbed, caressed and stroked. And Mary had her first orgasm in so many years. It blew her part, she cried out with utter joyful chaotic painas it strummed her like an old guitar.

Thomas tore her panties away, he ripped them to shreds, then he bunched up his mother's skirt, and laid over her. Mary was hypnotised, she had her hands on his upper arms, not defensively, but submissively. Her body over took her mind, all of her religious beliefs were cascading to the floor around her.

Thomas probed once, felt the wet and pushed, his mother's hardly used vagina split like cleaver had struck it and he was in. He sank fast, Mary lost her breath, she was paralysed with aroused fear, it was something from the primeval past. Soon she was lost in the emotions that were beginning to abound her, emotions and sensations long forgotten.

Thomas stroked his cock in and out and Mary's legs rose all by themselves to surround him. Her arms held him, her grip becoming tighter with each inward thrust of the hot hard flesh within her most secret and treasured place. Mary erupted like a volcano, she screamed out as she came, it burst her like water breaking a dam holding it back.

The earthquake broke every known resistance, she didn't have, she was forced into blissful acceptance. Every emotion she had known was fait accompli. Thomas was creating within her a new woman before God, and before the eyes of God himself. He would present her to him and ask for his forgiveness, and allow her to be this new woman.

Mary had multiple climaxes, they drove her over the edge into almost insanity. Her son's snaking cock was seeking out every crevice she had, and forced them into the open where she was devoured with each thrust of his rampant all consuming cock. Thomas didn't cum this time, it was too quick after the last one. But he hammered his mother, Mary had never undergone such luscious cruelty.

He drove and drove at her until she became limp from his ministrations, and her own climaxes, there was no fight in her, there would never be again. Mary lay comatose, Thomas got off her, and removed her skirt, and what was left of the horrid panties she had worn for the last time, he would see to that.

When his father came home, he demanded his dinner, Mary served him quietly, all she wanted to do was have a bath, and go to bed, she was sore, and she ached wonderfully from head to toe. He retired for his nightly 'meeting' with God, and Mary went away, at the top of the stairs Thomas stopped her.

She looked at him fearfully, she knew he was the one, the one she would follow and obey if he made her. "Thomas," she whispered, looking over her shoulder. "Don't worry mother," he told her, "I just wanted to kiss you goodnight," and he did so, and Mary nearly fell down, as her emotions triggered the jelly in her knees.

She hurried away to the bathroom to save herself, she sat on the toilet, ran the bath and thought. "Mary," she told herself, "things have gone too far and too fast. But having said that, what are you, what can you do about it now. You know as soon s he says something, touches you or whatever, you are going to break again don't you?"

She tried to shut it out of her mind, except that she couldn't, she found herself wondering what Thomas would be doing with her tomorrow. Her vagina cramped at the thought, knowing he was going to use her made her fall into the water as a climax overtook her.

Thomas gave her the rest of the plates that next morning, she thanked him with all of her heart and saying a prayer to God for her salvation. He took her in his arms, kissed her and told her he loved her. Then told her to go upstairs, she went without a word of protest.

He walked into his room to find her on her knees on the pillow completely naked, kneeling up, head down in a servile position. This made him grin with victory, he had not only won the battle, he knew now he had won his mother, she was his, she was no longer his father's wife.

He undressed leaving her there and got on his bed, laid on his back and told her to "Come here mother." She did, his cock was already hard, it was pointing up his lithe and supple body. "Get on it mother, you know you want to." Mary had never done such a thing in her life, she had always just laid there while Ronald did his thing and got back off.

"But Thomas," she mumbled, I, er, Hmmmm, I er,?" "Mother, climb on, put it in and let nature take its course, now!" he ordered. Mary quickly did what he said, but couldn't get him in her. "Take hold of it mother, and put it in," he cajoled her. Mary was reluctant to feel it like that, and she tentatively gripped it, but seemed afraid it was going to bite her.

She raised herself up, slid it over her vagina, felt that it was right and slowly sank down. It took her breath from out of her body, this was a sensation she had no experience of. It pierced her, her stomach moved out of the way to accommodate him, Thomas was looking t her, watching the contortions she was pulling on her face. Nature made her bear down on him, forcing every bit of him into her.

Mary sighed in fantastic satisfaction, she placed her hands on his stomach and began to lift herself up, then lower down. It was unbelievable, she leaned forward and rocked on her knees, the sensations just kept getting better. Her face was glowing, her cheeks were burning, and her mind was obliterated by her feelings, feelings she had never known.

An orgasm blew her nearly off him, she had to throw herself forward to grab him to prevent it. She blew out her cheeks in aloud "Whooooo! Oh my God, Oh God, sweet Mary of Jesus!" she cried as climax on climax blasted her apart. Now head bowed, she never heard herself use the Lords name so blasphemously. "Thomas, oh Thomas, I love you Thomas, I love you!" she wept tears of unheralded joy.

Thomas near killed her then when he unloaded into her, he grabbed her hips, held her to him and drove his own hips and cock so far in it nearly choked her to death. His heavy thick sperm flooded her vagina, cervix and womb, she was full to the top of Thomas's baby making cum, and his tadpoles searched for a partner, which they found easily.

Each day was similar, though not the same, the fourth day, he fucked his mother in the kitchen on the table one day, in the afternoon it was the garage, then the potting shed, even on her husband's desk in his den! Mary never knew when and where he would take her, she only knew she had to go with him.

Dinner had passed successfully the previous day, Sunday. Mary had had to bear with her son, while his father was eating his lunch, he had asked her to wear a loose fitting dress, and when she sat at the table, to lift it above her knees. When Mary asked why, he just winked at her and smiled that devilish smile. Thomas had stroked her knees with his foot, she got excited because of the grave danger, and illicitness of his actions. Then he had put his toes in Mary's vagina and made her cum for him.

Her head bowed at the table. Mary's knuckles were white as she gripped her knife and fork, Hannah looked puzzled but never said anything. Thomas winked at her as if to say. "You know something is going on Hannah, but have no idea what!" And she didn't, she watched her mother cum sat right next to her, but never understood it. But Mary now knew that her son was her Lord in the life she was living.

The following day Monday, in the early afternoon Thomas took her into town to a ladies lingerie shop. There he selected many items, all for his mother, including, soft sexy silky underwear, stockings and suspenders, high heels, lacy matching bras. Telling her, "Mother this is what you will wear for me and only me okay?" Mary nodded her head.

Mary was embarrassed to be even holding such decadent clothing, but the woman in her liked them, she tried them on at home and despite contradicting her beliefs, she admired how she looked. "I hope Thomas likes me like this, she gushed to herself.

The next morning Mary went to Thomas's room before he got up, she was dressed to kill, for him! She gave a little cough as she stood half way between his bed and the door, there she posed, one leg showing through the slit in her gown, her scanty underwear ready to entice her man, that was if he needed any enticing, she thought, he hadn't up to now.

Thomas opened his eyes and they fell on his mother. "Mother you look absolutely fabulous, drop the gown please," he said. Mary slid it from her shoulders, her confidence growing by the second. She spun on one foot to show him her voluptuous body, his body! "Come here," was his command, Mary obeyed, he patted the bed beside him and Mary smoothed herself in, and slid to him, she was ready, and she knew he was ready.

Thomas hooked a finger into her panties and quite simply pulled them off her, he snapped them. This made Mary gasp in unmitigated arousal. Thomas did no more but mount her, he slaked his thirst on and in her body. Mary was again in her own personal heaven, she came without thinking of it. Thomas peered at his mother, e knew there would be no going back, not now.

By the end of the second week Mary was fully in her son's loving control, he treated her with full respect, except in sexual matters, her naivety was still young. And Mary loved each day her son made love to her, and on the third day of that week Mary learned to deep throat, and she was ecstatic. She had him on his back and was forcefully sucking him, a task she loved.