A Son Captures His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that this could be the day when she might succeed. She positioned herself, bashed her tonsils on him, and then, taking one huge breath, she forced her head down and in he went. Her nose was suddenly buried in his pubic hair, and they tickled her lips as she sucked him deeper.

Thomas was amazed at her, he could see it, her face was nearly flat on his loins. He shot his load and Mary nearly drowned, his cum shot straight down her neck. She never had the chance to savour it, she was sad because she wanted to keep his taste in her mouth. Pulling back she managed to capture what was left. Then she made a mental note to make sure he was in her mouth and not her throat the next time she did this.

A month later Mary's marital allegiance to her husband had completely swapped to her son, she was Ronald's wife no more. She had even rebuffed him twice now on his ritual Saturday night Wham Bam. She didn't hate him, nothing could ever make Mary hate anyone, she felt sorry for him, and that turned to nothing but pity.

Mary was her son's pupil, and she learned fast, but she would always and be and willingly would be, submissive to him, not only because that was the way it was, she too wanted that way. Mary had no ideas where this was going to end, or how, she only knew that her life with her son was the one she wanted, and would never give up.

But Thomas was setting his sights on his sister now, the success he had with his mother made him think that, if he could come up with a way, he might have his eighteen year old beautiful virgin sister for himself too. If that happened he would definitely find a way to rid themselves of his father, and Mary's husband. Hannah's rescue and redemption was under serious consideration and scrutiny.