A Son Forced Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby no you need to lay down!" Mara said jumping from her chair seeing that the newly healed scabs had broken in his fight to distance himself from her. "Please before you hurt yourself. Margret fetch the aid kit!" Dizziness washed over him, his eyes went blurry as he stood on unsteady legs. "Baby I got you," she said stroking his hair as his body rested in her arm's. Leading him back to his bed trying not to let the sight of the oozing wound get to her.

"I'm here," Margret said her chest heaving.

"See that he's taken care of, " Mara said softly before leaving the room. Jason spent the rest of the weekend laying on his bed trying not to let the pain get to him. Yet every move he made only pulled at the scabs threatening to break if he moved to fast.

"Jason it's time to get up," Mara said nudging his arm as the morning light filtered through his window. "Charlotte will be here within the hour," Jason groaned at the thought of a teacher that his mother knew. Jason wasn't looking forward to be stuck in that house, he needed to plan, to scheme up some way to get out of the house. "Now you go shower and I'll make you something to eat," Mara said, pushing Jason towards his bathroom. Entering the kitchen eyeing the attire of his mother's suit it contoured her body far to well to his liking. Scowling when he felt his body reacting as he viewed his mother's ass.

"Hey asshat how can you want that after she whipped us," Jason sneered at his horny appendage. "So you got whipped boo hoo I only the other hand didn't so suck it up. Now go over there as rub me between those ass cheeks. Make her beg to have me stuffed deep within that cunt that hunger's for me. You can't lie to me we both know how much you want to feel those hot folds wrapping around me. Screaming out your name as she cums upon me," Jason's cheek twitched when couldn't refute its word's. Jason watched as his mother worked over the sink unaware of his lingering gaze.

"Jason!" Mara yelped in surprise as she felt the bulge rubbing between her ass cheeks. His hands moving around the the front of her pants resting on her belt. "What are you doing," she asked yet she couldn't stop herself as she pressed back against his bulge.

"You want me to fuck you with this cock don't you," Jason said in a commanding voice. "Say the word's Mara tell me how much you want this cock stuffing your wet cunt," he growled as his shorts feel to his ankles.

"Yes baby I want it," Mara moaned as she felt his naked cock rubbing against the material of her pants.

"What was that I didn't hear you," Jason said unbuckling her belt sliding her pants and thong down in one swift movement.

"Yes fuck me with that hard cock Master! My cunt wants it, it needs it so badly deep within it filling her," Mara said, shivering as she felt her son's cock running along her lips. "Don't tease me Master thrust that hard cock into your dirty slutty mother. Make her moan to be filled with that hot goo that she can't live without," she groaned as his cock thrusted hard into her canal. Her knuckles turned white as her grip tightened along the lip of the counter. "Yes baby fuck me hard and rough! Take your rage out on this submissive whore that would do such cruel things to her Master."

"Who's pussy does this belong to," Jason asked smacking her ass as his balls slapped against her clit.

"Yours baby now and forever it belongs to you. Harder Master make me cum on that delicious cock," Mara begged fondling her tits through the jacket of her suit.

"Oh you want to cum who told you, you could," Jason said pulling out of her hot wet twat. "Now get on your knees and clean my cock my foods getting cold," Jason ordered not listening to her complaints.

"Master please let me cum Charlotte will be here soon," Mara pleaded wiggling her ass in front of him. "Is this my punishment for what I did," she asked looking over her shoulder with doe like eyes.

"Yes now on your knees I won't say it again or do you not want this cock anymore," Jason said shaking his cock at his mother. Spinning around taking his cock into her mouth, cleaning her juices off his hard shaft she just couldn't get enough of her taste on her son's cock. Running her hand down her chest to her throbbing pussy she was so close she could taste it. The tap on her head drew her attention to the man above her. "I didn't tell you could cum now did I that means getting yourself off as well," Mara's eyes went wide as his command settled on her shoulder's. Gagging as Jason roughly facefucked her in her own kitchen. Her hands gripping his ass cheeks as his cock slid down her throat, moaning around his shaft as her juices dripped onto the floor. "Yes drink it all you dirty whore," Jason moaned as his spunk filled her mouth. "Now don't you look like the dirty slut," Jason said grinning wickedly as the tip of his cock slid out of her mouth. Mara watched in stun silence as her son sat at the table eating his meal all the while she just knelt there, uncertain about what just happened to her son.

"Your going to be late Mara or are you going to to work on your knees," Jason said as he bit into his toast. Margret and Scarlet stood in the stairwell pleasuring each other as they watched their Master take charge of Mara. Yet they were a little worried about the tone of his voice Margret had never heard her brother speak so rudely yet commandingly.

"That a boy show that slut who's boss," Jason's cock twitched giving him praise. "Hush you! Your the one that got me into this predicament!"

"Ah come on bro don't be like that did you see the look in her eyes? She wants it now more then ever just look at her she hasn't even moved." Jason's eyes flickered over it was true his mother still knelt on the floor looking at him with those hungry eyes. "Mara you can get dressed now unless of course you want a second round," Jason said arcing his eyebrow. Mara snapped out of her stupor hastily pulling on her pants, feeling her thong becoming soaked in her fluids. Yet she so wanted his sperm to be the thing that was staining her panties at that moment. Sighing inwardly knowing that it would be a long frustrating day seeing how her Master had forbade her from getting herself off.

"Jason," Mara said standing at his side as he cleaned his plate. "Master when will I'll be able to cum," she asked rubbing her thighs together. The smack on her ass stilled her body Mara moaned inwardly she was so damn close she could taste her orgasm.

"When I feel you been punished enough," Jason said wondering why his hand lingered on her ass.

"I understand baby," Mara said bending down kissing the top of his head before leaving for work.

The day wore on for Jason as he watched his new teacher pace around the room. Lecturing on thing's he cared not for his mind picturing Mary on her knees sucking him off as the teacher rambled on.

"Just want do we have here," Charlotte asked stopping her lecture seeing the bulge in his shorts. Her wire frame glasses sliding down her nose as she looked down at him. Mara had told her all about her son and how he had become the Master of the house. She had heard the moans this morning when she had arrived. She was curious to know just how well endowed her student really was to make her friend moan like that. Her own son had became her own sex slave to relieve the itch her own husband failed to do. "Margret," Charlotte said looking over at the twenty one year old. "Be a dear and relieve him of his shorts if he's has the audacity to get hard in my class then he can show it to the class," she said glaring at Jason when he began to balk at her. "Or are you saying that you would rather fail my class," Charlotte taunted him as she loomed over him.

"Fine," Jason growled crossing his arms as he leaned back on the sofa. Returning to her lesson keeping an eye on him as his sister removed his shorts.

"Now I think it would be a good time for health class," Charlotte said closing her history book in a load thump. Watching as his cock twitched and bobbed in time with his heart beat. "Now Margret you wouldn't mind giving me a hand with this lesson would you," she asked smiling devilishly at her.

"Of course not," Margret said resting her hand on her brother's naked thigh.

"Good now we'll talk about the male erection in this sesson," Charlotte said flipping through her PowerPoint. "As you can see here," her laser pointer ran along the illustration of the male organ. "This is what a dick looks like in its unaroused state," she said turning her attention back to her student. "However, that would be a well defined cock," Charlotte said her pointer running up and down his seven and a half length shaft. "Now as I lessure on this subject, Margret would you mind running your hand along his cock, so we can demonstrate what a healthy male orgasm looks like."

"Of course any thing to help with his studies," Margret said turning in her seat. Grasping his steel rod licking her lips slowly stroking her brother's cock. Feeling her body responding to the heat she felt in her hand. Her eyes flickering up to her brother's wondering if they would ever do this for him. "Jason did they please you like this," annoyance flared in her mind when they nodded the did. "Then how about this," her eyes falling on his instructor nodding her convent. Engulfing his rod she had waited to long for this to feel his cock sliding between her lips. Swallowing her brother to the hilt cradling his balls as Margret's head bobbed in rapid secession.

"Fuck Margret going to cum," Jason moaned pressing her head down to keep his cock deep in her hot mouth.

"Now don't swallow dear until we see that he can ejaculate properly," Charlotte said sternly. "Good now come here let me see if its healthy," Margret did as she was told holding his hot seed in her mouth. Yet the temptation of swallowing her brother's tasty load taunted her as his cum sat pooled on her tongue. "Now the only good way to know that a male's cum is healthy is to taste it," Charlotte said before her tongue plunged into Margret's mouth. Swapping his load between the two of them, rolling it between their tongue's before swallowing the shared load. "It would appear you have a healthy Master," Charlotte said, her tongue running along her lower lips not wishing to waste a drop. "That concludes today's lesson now I expect you to have these worksheets done by tomorrow," she said setting down a stack of homework for her student as she gathered her thing's.

Jason sat staring at his laptop's screen as the cursor blinked on the blank page. His homework set to the side all neatly stacked and ready for tomorrow. Yet his mind just couldn't focus on his work. He needed some kind of inspiration to drive out the cobwebs that blocked his view. Banging his head as he groaned as the minute's passed when nothing came to mind.

"We're home," Mara's and Scarlet's voice's rang out as the front door closed behind them.

"Where's your brother," Mara asked setting down her briefcase by the coat rack as Margret rose from her seat.

"In his room pouting," Margret said crossing her arms in a huff.

"Why," Scarlet asked looking up the stairs.

"He said something about writer's block I tried to help but he just sent me away," Margret said her eyes downcast. Her head turning towards the sounds of footsteps on the stairs. She didn't want to see him yet her heart yearned to beside him.

"Jason baby what's wrong," Mara asked as Jason entered the kitchen seeing his scowl forming on his lips while he was deep in thought. "Talk to me Jason," she said taking him by the shoulders. Mara wondered just how far was he trapped in his head when he was working as the light of recognition spread across his eyes.

"What now," Jason asked wondering just when they got home.

"Jason what's wrong your not being yourself," Scarlet asked coming up to his side.

"Its nothing," Jason said opening his can of soda.

"I told you he didn't want help," Margret said turning away from him.

"Please Jason tell us maybe we can help," Mara said laying her jacket onto the back of the couch. Groaning inwardly as her cold soaked thong rubbed against her overly sensitive lips. She hadn't been so aroused in her entire life, it took all her will not to give into the her need to feel the release. Mara knew just the slight feel of her Master's fingers would send her over the edge.

"I'm having trouble with a scene," Jason said looking way rubbing the back of his neck.

"So what's the trouble," Mara asked she didn't see how he could be so stuck that he failed to recognize they had returned.

"I can't see it that's the problem," Jason said tapping the his forehead.

"Then maybe we can acted it out for you," Margret said looking over her shoulder. She kept herself from hearing the anguish in his voice when his own mind failed him.

"Yes that's a lovely idea," Mara said beaming at her daughter hoping that she could finally be released from her elongated torture. "So what kind of scene are stuck on."

"Sex," Jason said matter-of-fact. Rolling his eyes as their eyes lit up at the word.

"Please Master let us help you," Margret begged tugging on his arm.

"Fine," Jason sighed. "Just the two of you," he said pointing at Margret and Scarlet.

"What about me," Mara wailed itching for release.

"I told you, you're not to cum until I feel you have learnt your lesson," Jason said echoing Mara's word's.

"Can I at least change into something more relaxing Master," Mara asked hanging her head in defeat.

"That be fine," Jason said stroking his chin. "If I hear any moaning, smell your sex in the air, you won't like your punishment," he said grimly. Mara sighed drifting up the stairs as the other's waited below.

"What do you want us to do J-Master," Scarlet asked as those amber eyes cut her to the bone.

"Margret go fetch one of those strap-on's I saw down below," Jason said walking over to the leather chair that sat between the coffee table and the couch. "Well strip you can't be fucked or the fucker with clothes on," he said tilting his head. His eyes roam along her naked body as his aunt stood before him. How he wanted refute how beautiful she was and how his body wanted her, yet his cock had other plan's.

"Please tell me I'm going to be deep in that!" Jason looked down at his growing rod as it twitched ready for action. "Will you please just shut up for once. Look at the mess you gotten me into," Jason growled at his noisy rod.

"Please as if you love as much as I do," his cock beat against his jeans as it answered. "I'm in your head remember I know how much your getting off being in control, watching these bitches fighting to gain your favor. So don't tell me your not getting arouse by all this because I'm fucking hard you whiney cunt! Now take me out and see which one drools the most." Jason sighed knowing he couldn't disagree with his appendage. Jason's eyes followed his sister as she carried in a ten inch black dildo strap on.

"What now Master," Margret said setting the device onto the coffee table before disrobing.

"Now you will choice which one of you is going to get fucked by that," Jason said pointing towards the rubber cock. Hearing his mother approaching as Scarlet lost their game of rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock. Scarlet eyed the limp rubber as Margret stepped into the harness. "Mara are you naked under that," Jason asked looking down her red silk robe.

"Yes Master," Mara said obediently.

"Let me see," Jason commanded as the other two waited for his direction. "See I told you, you fuck nut your getting off on this," his cock roared in the back of his mind. "Fine I am now shut up and enjoy the show or you won't get your surprise," Jason slapped his disobedient cock. "I hear and obey Master," Jason just rolled his eyes at its answer. Watching as Mara undid the the knot in her belt, revealing her naked body to her son. Knowing how wet she was just standing there before him hoping he saw how her labia glistened in the light. "Take it off since your naked," he said waiting for her to comply. "Good now knell here," Jason said pointing to the left side of the chair.

"Yes Master," Mara said calmly getting to her knees wishing she had gone with carpet instead of hard wood as she knelt beside her son.

"Now Scarlet lay on the table and spread your legs," Jason commanded growing to enjoy this new role of his. "Margret taste you aunt," he said resting his chin in his hand as he leaned on the armrest. His hand rubbing along his cock as Margret began her role he put her in.

"Jason," Mara whispered biting her lip seeing her son's hard appendage. "May we see it Master," she said looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Is that what you all would like," Jason asked with a sly smirk.

"Yes Master!" They cried in unison. Kicking off his shoes they would only get in the way for what he had in store for his aunt. Stripping off his shirt, pushing down his pants and boxer's, standing nude in front of them watching their eyes as his cock bobbed in time with his heart rate. "Thank you Master," their lustful purr reverberated throughout the air.

"Now continue," Jason barked out his command. Jason felt odd sitting in his living room bulk nude yet his mother's eyes never left his twitching cock. "Something catch your eye slut," Jason asked over the sounds of Scarlet's growing moan's.

"Yes Master," Mara said licking her lips hungering to have it in her overheated cunt. "Master please will you fuck me, will you shove that cock into my wet cunt. I want to cum on your delicious cock Master. I need to cum on your cock Master!"

"No my slutty mother you will not," Jason growled causing his mother to reel back. "You will watch as your daughter fucks your sister with that rubber cock. Moaning out in pleasure as it fills her starving cunt moaning out my name wishing that it was her Master that was filling her," Jason said a sinister smile spreading across his lips. "All the while your pussy burn's itching for release. Oh I can see how bad you want it, how you need this cock," he said shaking it before her. "Margret! Scarlet's wet enough now shove that cock into her!" Smiling at Scarlet's sharp intake of breath as the dildo began to spread her open. "Watch mother dear watch as they fuck and fuck and fuck. Watch as Scarlet cums on that fake cock that your daughter rams into your sister," Jason said evilly turning Mara's head to watch the show. "Knowing that only you are the only one not allowed to feel that release," Jason whispered into her ear before pinching her nipple. Causing a soft moan to escape Mara's lips.

"Yes Master I understand," Mara said, hanging her head wondering if she had unknowingly released this side of him. Hiding her smile behind the curtain of her ebony hair knowing she had finally found the one true Master she would always follow. "I will sit here and watch as my daughter fucks my sister senseless, all the while I'm forbidden from knowing such pleasure's," Mara said straightening out her back. Her hazel eyes watching as her sister grip the side's of the table as Margret thrusted hard into her wet cunt.

"Are you watching Master! Are you watching as this slut is fucked by her niece, enjoying that rubber cock wishing it was yourssss," Scarlet's wails resounded throughout the house causing Jason's cock to lurch at the sound. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me Margret fuck me with that big cock," Scarlet begged as her juices dripped onto the floor.

"Margret," Jason said unable to wait any longer.

"Yes Master," Margret said through faint heaves of breath.

"Time to switch positions," Jason said feeling his cock painfully throbbing eager to sink into his aunt's awaiting ass. "Take Scarlet's place I want to see her riding that cock," he said looking over at his mother wondering how she was going to feel as she watch as they double penetrate her sister. While Mara was forced to watch as her sister drank in the rhapsody that was about to befall her. How Jason loved to she her squirm as Scarlet lowered herself onto the dildo. "Now you will sit here and watch," Jason said as he rose from his seat. Mara sat there unmoving ignoring the pain in her knees as her son moved behind her sister.