A Son Forced Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason!" Scarlet yelped in shock as he lubricated her anus with her hot juices. "Yes Master put it in my ass," Scarlet moaned as the tip of his cock pressed against her ass. "Yes fuck my ass take its virginity!" Scarlet moaned as Jason pressed her forward feeling her holes filled to the brim. "Slower Master," she said between breath's. Her nail's dragging along the surface of the table as Margret kept her canal in a molten state. "Fuck!" Scarlet screamed out as her orgasm coated her niece and nephew. "God yes keep fucking me Master! Make this whore of a slut crave that cock!" She shuddered as his cock thrust rapidly into her virgin asshole.

"Fuck its so tight," Jason grunted as his aunt's ass squeezed down on his cock. The sensation of the dildo rubbing against him with every thrust of his hips was oddly stimulating. Looking over to his mother seeing how her eyes hungered as his rod glided into her sister. "Mara come here," Jason commanded filling his approaching climax.

"Yes Master," Mara said her eyes flickering down watching his cock rocketing into her sister's ass. Wishing it was her that felt that hard cock of his in her ass, if she had known that was what he wanted she would have gave it him willingly.

"On your knees I want you to see something," Jason grunted.

"Oh god yes fill my ass Master," Scarlet begged as his cum shoot deep into her sore ass. Mara listened to the audio pop as her son's cock left her sister's ass.

"Don't you wish this was you," Jason asked as he spread his aunt's ass cheeks open. Mara watched as his white hot goo oozed out of her ass hole running down dripping onto the black dildo.

"Yes Master you know I want your cum in me regardless if its in my ass or dirty cunt," Mara said licking her lips as the dildo sent his cum into her sister's cung.

"Then clean out your sister's asshole and I'll let you cum," Jason said devilishly.

To Be Continued.