All Comments on 'A Son Gets His Gorgeous Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Mother-son love

Is there anything stronger than that? Great story well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
minor spelling mistakes

There's likely several minor spelling mistakes (from an international view) which cause some poor response to the story. One that was seen fast is "jewellery," which to many should be "jewelry" such can lead to confusion.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
I'm usually a big fan.

But something about this story just doesn't reach the level of your previous writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I do not usually comment...

but 'several spelling mistakes''? Is this a joke? Jewellery is spelt thus in the UK and therefore not a spelling mistake. The people on this site drive me mad sometimes with their anonymous comments about grammar and spelling. And there are always anons. Idiots! Who cares. Keep up the writing dude!

rufriterrufriterover 10 years ago
What's the difference?

Jewellery - jewelry. Favour - favor. Who cares? That's just nit picking.

This was written in English, which some people would say was invented in England and bastardised in America. Let's face it, most of the early settlers were only semi literate anyway.

The only fault I could find with this otherwise excellent story, was when Kelly said her Mom and Dad were swept away and drowned, then says later that she sold her home and moved back home, because it felt safe to be near her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"He was a steam liner going down the runway of my dockyard"

I think that line alone just won you the Bad Sex Award for 2013. This story is laughable, and (unintentionally) very funny, although I'm sure the author thinks it's a dead-serious piece of classic erotica; is it set in England or America, because the spelling keeps veering from one to the other (cheques, solicitor, for instance, English spelling and usage, then 'Mom', typically lazy american slang); pick one idiom or the other, mixing them makes for a so-so read and a low score on both sides of the pond. I hated this for the crappy dialogue, lapses in logic, and sexual metaphor grounded firmly somewhere in the 1930's, but I'm sure I'll find more reasons if I ever convince myself to read it again (oh look, mum, a pig just flew by...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To "Rufriter" ---

I think you misunderstood what "Kelly" meant, moving back to the old family home again, after her parents' death. Moving back to the family home, she was once again surrounded by the familiar sights, furnishings, and even the 'smell' of the old house, and those things combined to evoke warm memories of her parents, of growing up in that basically loving home. She'd certainly feel "closer" to her late parents there, than living anywhere else.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

I really liked this story. Half way through the first page I had my doubts but then I thought it got better. The switching in spelling didn't hurt the story from my point of view though I can understand the other comment. I gave you a 5 and hope you keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One fault but good story

Big Ben is st Stevens tower, however I did enjoy reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too damn good

man keep it up i love stories with strait forward son that know he want that mama goodies....little more on her being pregnant and your golden 5 stars bro.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

It was ok. It wasn't the worst story I have read on this site and it wasn't the best. I think I'm put off just a little by British expressions. Nothing wrong with them. They simply distract me from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*****

this is what you're best at so please leave the interracial shit alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five Stars

Not an incest story - a true Love story. Write many more, you have an obvious Gift for it. Thank You for shareing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

Wow, that can I say, LOVED IT

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic

If anyone could not tell the author is a British therefore words will be spelled differently not to mention the use of certains words. I really liked this story. The fact that the mum, Kelly got pregnant was a bonus.

keki123keki123over 8 years ago
Hot and Sweet!!

I love sweet little stories of mom/son love like these.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
So tender and loving

And sweet! Well done!

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
OMG!!!

This has to be one of your best works.

This story is so touching and soul binding.

It drew me in and held me to the very end.

Bravo. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

BUT, I did NOT like the gay anal crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again great. But what does " he split me in two " actually mean. You are not the only author to use the phrase. Perhaps " he stretched me to my limit " would be more accurate. Perhaps I am too picky

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. 2nd time reading. Someone thinks anal sex between man and woman is gay. Get a grip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story gave it a 5 but there was to much gap between first and second child!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is probably one of the most sensual, sensitivity, and intimate incestuous vado matched with maturity, self-awareness and self-asurmother/son love stories I have ever read. From the beginning of the story, the son's bravado supported by his self-assurredness, self-awareness and maturity logically lead to only one conclusion. For the mother's part, she nurtured, subconsciously instilled all the traits she wated from a man. When she realized that he always supported her without conditions and finally seeing as a man instead as her child who freely adored, respected and loved her unconditionally, she mentally and physically had to accept him. Her sexual and emotional epiphany the following day, is exactly how I would expect a real lide incestuous love would exist and thrive. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous