A Son Gets His Gorgeous Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because I was braless, he got the full on view of his conquest, he wrapped me in his arms and this time the kiss really did seal the deal. I began to take off his tux, undo the cummerbund, unbutton his shirt, we didn't stop the kiss, no matter which way we went. He stroked me; I think he was testing the water, to see if I reacted maybe wrongly, I didn't. Before I went for his trousers, and what was waiting for me inside of them, I slipped my dress over my hips and let it drop to the floor, with one kick it had gone. All I had on now was my jewellery, the tiniest of thongs, and my heels.

I took his hands and slid them down my body to my hips, and then I broke the kiss. "Look at me Robbie, this is me, this is what I am giving to you my darling boy, forever if you want to accept it?" While I was saying this, my own hands were at his buttons and zip, as soon as there were open I slipped my hand inside and grasped him.

His reaction told me all I wanted to know, he accepted me, this, it. He groaned and flinched, my hand was cool, his young cock was hot, very hot! I squeezed and tugged gently, what I didn't want was him coming in his pants before I got them off. His none embarrassment was paramount, as far as I was concerned.

I let go reluctantly, I opened his trews and dropped them, I made him sit on the bed and I pulled them off along with his shoes and socks. He made a move for me, but I held up my hand, "let me darling, trust me. It will be better this way believe me," I said. Thankfully he did, I stood and removed his shirt, and there he was in all his glorious glory.

"Lay on the bed sweetheart," I told him. I was now leading the way, his eyes told me how much he needed me to love him, as well as the stiff column of flesh stood looking up at his chin. I have had a few cocks in my life, not that many, but enough to know what a good cock looks like, and I was looking at one here. I was impressed; it was about 7 to 7 ½" long and nicely built.

Without waiting now, because I knew he must be close to ejaculation, I got on him. I was wet I really was, and excited too. I couldn't wait to get him in me, it was obvious he would shoot as soon as he got in, but I didn't care. I wanted him to get his! I could wait for mine, simply because I knew I would get mine anyway, no matter what.

Quickly taking hold of him, I positioned myself and sank down in one swift movement. Robbie looked on in utter fascination at me, I smiled, mouthed, "I love you Robbie," and then I was up and down on him as slowly as I could, even though I wanted to ram my pussy hard down on him. He smiled a smile that said, 'I'm here at last, here where I want to be!'

Then he humped his body up at me, it had been about ten seconds, about seven longer than I expected. But he made me cum because of it. I felt him spew his cum right into me, hot, even leathery, and burning its way up my insides. It knocked me for six; I fell on him, with hot loving kisses.

"Mum, mum, mum," he rasped, "I, er, I, er, hmmm, oh mum," he mumbled. I knew he was feeling a little unsure; he had to be hadn't he?

"Its okay Robbie darling, its all okay, let it go baby, let it go," I told him. "I'm with you all the way my sweet love, oh Robbie I do love you, do it honey, do it for me, do it for you, but more important, do it for us!"

We had both cum, I had prolonged his by being slow and gentle, he had been unable to do anything else but cum when his prick and body decided it was time. But I had cum simply because of the prick that was my sons, had fitted me like a smooth finger in a silk glove. I instinctively knew that this was the cock my body and pussy had been waiting for all my life, even though I hadn't known it, I did know it now!

But wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, oh the young! How I rejoiced at the post moment of him cumming in me. He stayed hard! Although I could see the tenseness in his face, the murderous fabulous feeling a young man gets in the end of his dick was consuming him. I relaxed, to wait a few moments for his benefit, but kept up a constant nipping of his lovely young cock with my vagina muscles.

He looked at me in a way I had never seen before, it seemed to penetrate me. I was looking into the eyes of a man, only eighteen I grant you, but a man never the less. I was still on top of him, and I had cum like a train, I was all wonderfully squishy inside, all warm and silky, sultry, and very happy. I kissed him properly now, the others had been exploratory I realised, but this wasn't this was a woman kissing her man, not her son.

I nipped his cock again, dug my knees into his side, drove my hands under him and rolled us over, now I was where I like to be when making love, on my back and hoping for a tornado to hit me. Robbie obliged me in the most gratifying way, my mind frazzled on the first withdrawal, then the crashing re entry into my hot wet gash.

I gasped to him, my breath was ragged, just as it always is when I am fully and uncontrollably aroused, and it had been many years since I had been this way! "Oh Robbie, Oh baby, Ohhhh... Mmmm.... Argggggh... Yes darling yes, Oh yes baby, right there Ohhhh go Robbie go, hit me, make me love you!"

And he did just that, I knew he wasn't the most experienced lover, he had little co ordination in his hammering, and crashing drives into me, but it had the desired effect, totally. I had a continuous series of orgasms. I just let him have his head, bang, bang, bang, he went, drive after drive he hit me. His balls slapping the lower part of my pussy were adding to my extraordinary climaxes for him.

I had my nails dug into his back, and raking them up and down, he head lifted as I went then dropped again, but his searing pumping cock kept up the attack on me. I got my legs over him, dug my heels into his ass, and urged him on to greater and greater heights. I can honestly say I have never been done like that, it was even new to me, never mind being new to Robbie.

Then suddenly I was in a death grip, I briefly wondered what was wrong, then I realised he was going to cum again, I returned the grip, we were meshed into each other. The climaxes that he made me have in that one last thunderous drive nearly cut me in two. Then he came with me, he could not have got his cock any further into me, it was right up in my chest! I felt his sperm going into me like a white water rapid, it gushed into my womb, and the warmth from it gave me such a feeling of peace and contentment.

I lay there as contented, satisfied and as happy as I could ever remember, my wonderful son had brought me to full womanhood, I had always thought that there wasn't much left to learn. But how wrong can you be? I was looking forward to the future with him now, with such immense pleasure, and wondering how it would all pan out. I knew one thing though; this was the beginning for me, not the end, no way, no how.

I gently pushed him off me," Happy Birthday darling," I said to him. "I love you baby, and I will never ever say no to you, I won't even think it, when ever you want me, I'll be there I promise."

"Mom I love you too, I want to be the man you want and need in your life, I want to be everything to you, will you teach me to love you the way you want to be loved?" He said it so softly, that my heart pitched in my chest.

"You won't need any teaching at all Robbie, you have already proved that," we played for a while, loving and kissing, touching and feeling. Then I told him, "now, lets go to sleep birthday boy, we have a lot to do tomorrow." I told him.

"Tomorrow, why, what's happening tomorrow, what are we doing?"

"I have some use for this," I said, and grasped his slick cock, "in fact I may have to use it nearly all day, so we need to get some shut eye!"

"Oh, right mo...Kelly," he said, I pushed him over on to his side and spooned myself in behind him. Then I took his startlingly lovely weapon in my hand, kissed his back, and bade him goodnight.

"Goodnight Kelly, I love you."

"Goodnight darling," I replied, "and I love you too."

I don't know what time I wakened, as it was still dark. But I knew what I had in my hand, a very hard cock. During the night, he had rolled on to his back, and I was laid with my head on his shoulder, and still grasping him. I couldn't resist giving it gentle squeezes; I felt it rumble in my palm.

That's when my newly found lust for him took me over. I slipped slowly down his chest, stomach, and touched the smooth velvety head with my lips. He smelled of me and him, I licked him, he mumbled as I did. Ever so slowly I engulfed his rock hard tool, he moved under me, but I was gentle and soft, I really didn't want to wake him, but I had to suck off my son for the first time.

It felt so strange knowing the cock in my mouth belonged to my child. But the feeling of total bliss was overwhelming too. My hand drifted to his balls, and I increased my suction, I could contain myself no more. I built up speed and power, I had to have him, I needed to make him cum for me. I wanted to know his taste, his way of cumming when he couldn't refuse it.

I sensed a hand in my hair, then fingers gripping my head and pushing me on him. He was awake, he had to be! I carried on now, nothing was going to stop me completing my mission. I sucked and stroked, swallowed and nibbled. Soon his hand in my hair tightened, was this it? He writhed under me, his balls tightened too, then a upward whoosh, and he shot his load deep into me. It was glorious, the feeling of utter happiness, the taste, the power, the salty thickness made me cum too. I almost bit the head of his cock off!

I lay there partly exhausted from my exertions; I hadn't done that, like that, for such a long time. I just wanted to savour the moment, savour him. It crushed me inside; I began to feel that I was actually falling in love with him. I had always loved him of course, but the love feel I was getting was much different to a mother love, though that would never leave me.

I tickled his balls, ran my hand up and down his leg, kissed his stomach, reached over and sucked his balls one by one. Robbie shuffled under me, little grunts coming from him, his hand caressing the back of my neck. I felt a buzz over my head, it was the hair on my head standing up! I slipped my finger just into his ass, and wiggled it. How do you tell your own son that you want him to fuck you there? I suddenly wanted him in me, but I realised that too much too soon might not be a good thing. So I just lingered there for a few moments and hoped he would eventually get the message.

I cleaned the inside of my mouth with my tongue, took a couple of deep breaths then slid back up to lay in his arms.

"Mom, we need to talk tomorrow don't we?" he said quietly, my heart lurched, what was he meaning?

"Yes darling we do," I told him, "come on baby go back to sleep, we'll talk later, I do love you Robbie."

"I love you too mom, er Kelly, I really do!" I felt a bit happier at that.

In the morning I woke first, so I slipped out of bed, showered, in between taking my shower and dressing loosely. I was taking several peeks at the man lying in my bed and sighed. "He is beautiful Kelly Dawn Brady," I told myself. I made myself look good for when he awakened, then hurried down stairs to make my man a sumptuous breakfast.

I fashioned the biggest one I could, and took it up, "he needs his strength for today Kelly," I said in my head. I set the tray down, and leaned over him. I just looked at him for an age, then kissed his cheek and his forehead. I got his cock through the covers, shook and squeezed him awake; I felt it jingle in my hand before he opened his eyes.

He smiled as he saw me, "hello my beautiful wife," he said. I gaped at him; the 'talk' I had feared during the night, wasn't going to be anything like I had been worried about. He reached for me, but I got away.

"Oh no you don't mister," I said happily, "I've made breakfast, you need to eat, and so do I. I have a feeling now that we may be a bit busy today, what do you think darling?"

"Mo...Kelly, Mrs Robbie Dawn Brady," he corrected himself, looked at me earnestly, and said, "I think you are right, come on lets demolish this lot okay?" He had just named me Mrs Robbie Dawn Brady, in his eyes I was now his wife! I set the tray on its stand over him, and got in beside him, and got tight up.

Sitting up I slid my hand under and felt for him, I couldn't bring myself to leave him alone. He ate while I wanked him slowly, I felt his balls, and I also ate one handed. He had to cut mine up for me. What's a girl to do when she has a beautiful cock in one hand, how can she feed herself properly?

We finished eating amid a playful game of who was getting who going the most. I think I won that one, but as they say, you might win the battle, but you don't always win the war. I certainly lost that; as soon as I put the tray down he was on me. He cock split me in two such was his frantic entry into me, my legs almost flew from me and came off. He grabbed my ankles, pushed them over my head and now I was trapped.

I was folded in half under him, and at his complete loving mercy,, but mercy wasn't what I was wanting, it was the fucking by him that he was getting underway. He was a steam liner going down the runway of my dockyard, and he was launching himself in me. I don't know if he knew this position already, but he had got me into it dead easily. Robbie began what can only be described as a demolition job; he screwed me so hard, and for so long I had to beg him to give me some relief, as in, 'please let my legs down darling?' I asked.

He shook his head and carried on, I came, and then I came again, I was in glorious pain, glorious orgasms, glorious loving. Robbie kept up his attacks until he himself started grunting, he was cumming! And he did, his face screwed up as it hit him, I saw the immense power of his pleasure in that one look, as he stared down at me with what looked like crazed eyes.

Then he collapsed on me, he was spent, that was obvious, I revelled in the fact that it was all for me, I didn't care if he had had a sexual relationship previously, this was mine, all of it, all of him! We slept again after that, it was 11am when I opened my eyes; he was just laid there looking at me.

"I bet I look a right mess baby?" I asked.

"You are the most beautiful of god's creatures, stunningly gorgeous, sexy as hell, and I love you my wife!" tears filled my eyes, how could someone so young be so mature, so sure of himself? There would never be any need to ask him again if he was good with all of this. I knew he was, it was there in his voice, in his actions, his ways, and his eyes.

It took me three weeks to cajole secretly, to get him to fuck my rear end, but when he did it concreted us together, there would never be any break, nor even a crack between us, especially when I told him I had missed my period! It took a while for it to dawn on him what I was saying. But he went berserk, he was so happy, and overjoyed.

I had to tell my best friend who has been a rock, but I also told her we would have to move homes, even city. She understood and became an even bigger friend; she helped us in every way. And she is god mother to our young son, and has promised to be there for the new one that is now growing in my belly. Robbie is fantastic, I love him so much.

12