All Comments on 'A Son Takes His Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
"To those whom constantly degenerate me…"

A few things: First, I think the word you were going for there is "denigrate", not "degenerate". Look them up.

Second, if you begin a story on the defensive, you're both alienating those who don't know to what you're referring, and inviting trolls to pile on.

Third, this story wasn't horrible, wasn't wonderful. It was of average quality and average interest to the reader. I do seem to recall that your older stories were both better written and more interesting. I'm sensing a downward spiral in those two areas, and I wonder why, exactly, that might be so.

And finally, if I have any respect for a writer's abilities, I lose most (if not all) of that respect when they can't accept criticism. I could name other authors who, like you warned you would do at the beginning of this story, systematically get any comments that aren't "glowingly positive" deleted. That way, I suppose, they're able to bask in the adulation of the people who kiss their collective ass. You can pretend that your stories are flawless, with no errors in grammar, spelling, or consistency, but you have to admit to yourself, if nobody else, that you ARE pretending. You can pretend that there isn't room for improvement, but you have to admit to yourself, if nobody else, that you ARE pretending. Are there trolls who insult or "denigrate" stories simply to be jerks? Of course. But you can't lump EVERYBODY into that category simply because they found fault with your story, simply because they didn't care for your story, without accepting that you're in DENIAL.

On a certain radio program I regularly listen to, the host was discussing the reviews of a book he'd written. He admitted that he stopped reading them after the first one, because he realized if he gave any credence to the positive reviews, he had to give EQUAL credence to the negative as well. In other words, if you don't have bad to balance good, you have no reference to recognize what's good.

I have confidence that you can figure out how that applies here. And your test will be whether you leave this comment or petition to get it deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rgarding those who try to denigrate you

Well I have no doubt what so ever, that for each one who attempts to denigrate you, there are hunderds of us who greatly enjoy your work!

Please pay no attemntion to those philistines

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
People who like to use big words like "denigrate"

Should learn to spell the simple words first. A good example of the edumacated(sp) people who claim to like your writing.

Words like: Rgarding, hunderds, and attemntion.

And great, a biblical reference, "those philistines"

1* for all your stories.

seeweeseeweeover 10 years ago
Anon

QW

I read your foreword and it is similar to remarks by other writers who are fed up with abusive comments by anon folks. A number of them have switched off anon comments, suggest you do the same.

I basically liked the story and gave it a good score. Being a father and grandfather, I know first hand how pregnancy and child raising can have a damping effect on sex between partners. I would have left it out – not my fetish.

I understand that English is not your first language and gave you a pass on the editorial errors – keep working on your English and keep giving us your stories.

brosismombrosismomover 10 years ago
good story

like the premise of the story,only thing i'd say it made no sense was the whole dad thing, his reaction and how the sister just so easily submitted

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I honestly couldn't read this. You're in dire need of a grammatical editor.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Really hot and erotic

I like that he made his mom his slut slave and then made her pregnant.

Bringing in the sister made the story even hotter.

Thanks for the read

Phantom1945Phantom1945over 10 years ago
Get an editor, please.

It's "denigrate", not "degenerate." I quit reading there, and gave you a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

I liked the story. It was good and led the reader on a trip that was fun and inviting.

qualitywheatqualitywheatover 10 years agoAuthor
There are comments, and there is downright rudeness.

To the last commenter, he misses the point, his thoughts are I should leave all comments as they are. I will not, criticise yes, but be rude, spiteful and hateful and I will delete, as you have seen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Great Read

Thank You! I enjoyed reading your story and hope more chapters follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not your worse, but not your best, either...

I arrived at the point where the straitjacket was introduced, and then proceeded with some trepidation, as I had a suspicion where the tale was headed - and I was quite correct in my apprehension.

I'd have much preferred the story to go the route of: Jamie comes home from having followed his father to the girlfriend's house, to find a note that says, "I'm waiting for you in my room, Darling..." He enters what used to be his parents' bedroom, to find Ellen totally naked and waiting for him, the remnants of the straitjacket a shredded heap on the bedroom floor. Jamie bristles at the straitjacket's destruction, and Ellen smiles at him. "It served its purpose, didn't it, darling? It got you me, as your lover, didn't it? Now, come to bed and take me!"

Unfortunately, Jamie isn't in love with Ellen. He may have thought so, at the outset of the story, but he's really in love with the idea of having some sort of "absolute power" over her - of dominating her and abusing her and making her his slave. The same is true as far as Jamie's sister is concerned, only now Ellen has fallen into the abyss of the whole "dominance, humiliation, and abuse" trap, because she is taking part in the act by actively abusing her own daughter. If the pattern holds true, the children that the two women are carrying will be subjected (early on) to the sort of sexual abuse that can't appear even in a Literotica tale!

To me, this story started out as either a 4 or 5, and then very quickly worked its way down to a "1" - and that, only because Literotica doesn't allow negative numbers as ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome again

definitely enjoy your stories... i hope there is a round 2... and seriously why do people bitch... if you don't like it write your own and publish it or don't read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

Loved it but I feel the ending was rushed a bit . It could have easily had another chapter or two. But still it was good.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Good Job

Good story maybe a little rushed I agree could have used another chapter.That being said I didn't write it.Havn't written one and am pretty sure I never will.My punctuation and spelling would never make a passing grade with all these english teacher's on here.I'm just an old man now not the Titan of my youth when I was muscled up like a limosine bull and packing to match.God Bless and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the hysterical Anonymous idiot.

"' A WRITER WITHOUT AN AUDIENCE IS TRULY PATHETIC!!!"

My dear sad fellow, I would not worry about qualitywheat, who has a HUGE and loyal audience.

I am a bit worried about you though.

Have you been to a doctor recently?

TheThinker45TheThinker45over 8 years ago
No Husband and No Father

I Like the fact that the husband / father left the family the way he did, their sick and disgusting so he moved on and they're is know way that in any court system the mother would win that case so jamies ass didn't have a prayer at a fight against his father, thats why the writer made reference to the mother being well off finaincely, he know all the father had to do was tell the courts of this horrendous incest and humiliate the whole family, the mother knew it the son didn't though he was to bussy thinking with his dick to think about the back lash. what fools they were. but like the ttitle says A SON TAKES HIS MOTHER. But in the end the father gave her ass up.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
messed up

This was messed up from the start her and her daughter being sluts and slaves to the kid that is just BS

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Now that's kinky!

And so well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It seems like it just cut off

I think there could be a part 2 maybe more maybe a female cousin or it jumps years and and he turns his daughters into slaves or something but the fact that his sister is having a girl opens it up for a lot more with the story

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
Not to my taste

It's your story and probably a lot of people think it's hot and exciting. To me, it was interesting, but wrong.

It is rape when a man has to tie up a lady in order to forcibly fuck her. Somehow, this approach shows his love for her. Apparently he's not patient enough to talk to her and let love grow into a physical relationship. Even when the lady professes her love after being raped, of course the normal thing is to keep her restrained well into the next day.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 5 years ago
another dynamite read

Thanks for this story it was an excellent one I couldn't put it down

I'd like to point out to the naysayers that the son could tell his mom had a fetish to be submissive as well as him being able to feel a strong connection between the two

also to anyone saying how the father would win in court if he wanted to bring things to court for the divorce you do realize he doesn't have any real evidence of such things since the hotel only mentioned them by the last name not using the first name and he does not have physical evidence like a picture meanwhile they have observed and put into action hiring someone to get evidence of the fathers infidelity so any court would immediately discredit any claims the father made about them

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

All I can say that is one kinky tale. 5 stars

sheenakysheenakyover 1 year ago

The dad would win in court all he would have to do is DNA test the baby. And call a detective to take pictures of them at home. The son and his mother would be arrested for incest. Dumb ass wife, and even dumber son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous