All Comments on 'A Song in Ebony Ch. 02'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Really impressed Story. Would give this 10 Stars if possible. Hope it will have a lot of follow up Chapters.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Wow, very creative.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Very Interesting History

This story becomes more interesting in each chapter. My initial doubt is a bit clearer, but I understand that Izzy is an immense biological computer, nothing based on the silicon technology that we know, it is a living quantum computer, it has been built to investigate, it has evolved, it has learned what it is Sex, and it seems to me that with Larry is learning what feelings are, the last step to stop being a very advanced machine and to become a ... human being?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever. I really need to say that), isn't my native language.

SynapsisSynapsisabout 7 years ago
"I love you" in the second chapter?

Interesting story, but the disney-esque, I love you, moment is off putting. I can't see his response as anything more than Stockholm syndrome. Gonna keep reading, but the emotional direction of the story isn't very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
keep it coming baby.

The first chapter was a little off putting to me because of the tentacles. But I still liked it and continued to read the story. Now this second chapter was a lot more interesting because we got to know more about Izzy. The way she kept shifting to different forms was hot. I was wondering dose she look like a cat girl? It's just with the way you've made her sound several times that it makes me think that. Now Larry and Izzy are going to mind meld to strengthen their love for each other that's pretty cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmm.....

Interested to see where we go in the next chapter

You are ms aging character development with only two characters!

Needs plot beyond the sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FYI: prone is face down, supine is...

face up.

You wrote, "He put his hands on each side of her and leaned over her prone form."

With Izzy in a prone position, your male protagonist would have been gazing at the back of her head, according to the sentence above.

The easy, (anatomy class), method for remembering which is which, is supine contains 'up', as in, 'face up', or 'supine'.

Hope this helps. I first read "Tears For The Dragons"; have enjoyed both of your tales, and looking forward to your continuation of 'Tears'.

Thanks for sharing your imagination, and for all the work it takes to put together a well done submission.

Regards,

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous