A Song in Ebony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left off the suction on her clit and bathed the rest of her outer lips with his tongue. Izzy's nectar began smearing over his cheeks. Her secretions were sweet and tasted much like her saliva, which he'd sampled during their first encounter. Now was his chance to get a little payback, he thought. So he attacked her button again and then pressed a finger into her sex. He could feel her internal flesh grip and massage his digit, and judging by Izzy's cries he was doing well. So he added a second and then third finger and began slowly pumping them in her.

Izzy gave a lustful mewl. Her channel began a rhythmic squeezing around his fingers as her thighs tightened around his head. He could feel the steely muscles under her soft ebony skin flex against his ears. He smiled smugly to himself and ran the thumb of his other hand along the bottom of her labial lips as he pumped her. He coated his digit with a generous amount of her leaking juices and then began roving downward with his now well-lubricated thumb. It was time to find out just how realistic Izzy had made this avatar.

He felt her shiver as he parted the globes of her ass. She gasped, but it was a lustful gasp. "What are you doing, you dirty boy?" Sure enough, Larry found the crinkled skin of her anal pucker. He circled his thumb teasingly around her back door as he thrust harder into her sopping sex with his fingers.

"No teasing!" yelled Izzy. "Just fuck meee..."

As he pressed in with his thumb, her rear seemed to almost swallow it. He felt another powerful squeezing around his encased digit. He began working both hands in and out in tandem, licking and sucking her clit all the while.

It wasn't long before Izzy wailed and bent nearly double over his head. She shook and spasmed, and Larry could feel the room around them shake in time to her quaking. He felt a wave of pleasure surge through him that made his cock throb. He knew that he'd just had the faintest little taste from Izzy's mind of what she had just felt.

Izzy panted and held his head captive for a long moment, then released him and flopped back on the desk with her skirt hiked up and her juice-covered vaginal lips on full display. Her spectacles were all askew on her face. Larry stood up and smirked at her as she looked up at him with half-closed eyes.

"Okay, you passed your test Mr. Braydon."

He put his hands on each side of her and leaned over her prone form. He brought his face over hers and kissed her nose. "So, does that mean I get a gold starOOOF."

Izzy grabbed his torso with her steely arms and rolled him over onto the desk. Pens and paperclips and half-graded exams went flying everywhere. She growled as she pressed her lips to his. He pressed back equally as hard, then felt her mouth open against him. He reciprocated and felt her tongue slither against his. They spent a moment like that with their tongues wrestling each other. Izzy began fumbling his robe open with one hand as she growled again into his mouth. It was almost like being attacked by an ardent tiger. Her hand finally slipped into the front of his robe and then roved downwards, seeking her prize. Larry gasped as she found him already hard. She stroked a soft hand up his length, teasing out a small dewdrop of precum out of his tip.

Izzy pulled her mouth back, giving one of his lips a gentle bite as she did so. "You're an eager student, Mr. Braydon." She shoved him farther up the desk, moving him around as easily as a ragdoll. Izzy spread his robe open and gazed with lust at his wiry frame. She straddled him and flung away her spectacles, then grabbed the front of her blouse and tore it right off her body. Buttons went *pinging* off of the nearby walls as her breasts bounced free.

Larry gasped at the sight of her unclothed torso. Izzy smiled and did a double bicep flex. Her firm and sculpted shoulders flowed into arms that were corded like steel cable. There was also a spectacular pair of large and perky tits that stood proudly off of her chest. The areolas were a light gray and capped off with nipples the size of pencil erasers. Those nipples were already hard and just begging for attention.

In a daze, he reached up towards her chest and felt her breasts nestle warmly into his palms. Larry began massaging them and stopped every so often to rub those proud nipples with his thumbs. Izzy reached down and tore her miniskirt away. She purred and began rubbing her slit along his member. She bathed him in her wetness and began slowy, oh so slowly, to pick up her back-and-forth speed. He could feel the diamond-hard nub of her clit drag itself along him, and finally he could take it no longer and gave an instinctive thrust up against her mound.

"You're a very eager student indeed." Izzy's voice was syrupy with her ardor. She leaned over him and lifted herself up, positioning him just right. He felt the outer rim of her channel flex and expand as she slowly sat back. Her sex flowed and squeezed around him as she oh-so-carefully impaled herself down on him. After he was fully sheathed in her she paused for a moment, looking down with a grin at his sweaty and reddened face. As Larry gazed at the amazonian beauty above him he felt a huge swell of adoration in his chest.

"Izzy..." he began, only to feel her finger on his lips.

"No talk right now. Only fucking." Izzy pulled up off him until his cock-head was just held by the outer ring of her channel, then slammed back down onto him with enough force to make the desk creak. The muscles of her sex clenched around him as they both cried out.

Izzy quickly set up a pounding rhythm. Larry grabbed firm hold of her velvety hips and matched her beat, slamming up into her as she came down. She braced her arms on the desk on either side of him and panted into his face. A little bit of drool fell from her lips as they gazed into each other's eyes.

Now the mental link with her was stronger. Larry could feel the bright, building orgasm of the entity above him. It made his own passion rise even higher and faster that it would have otherwise. They were both close now, he could feel it.

Izzy timed it exquisitely. On the final downstroke she grabbed his shoulders and rolled over so that she was now on her back with Larry on top. Her legs clamped like steel bands around his back and her inner core spasmed around his cock. Larry gripped her hips as he poured himself into her and shouted her name. He could feel his climax trigger hers as Izzy gave a triumphant cry, and the entire room shuddered again. This time it was almost as if the walls were going to collapse.

The pure white light of Izzy's orgasm crashed into Larry's brain. It was less intense than the very first time he'd touched her mind, but the force of it was still almost enough to make him pass out. He collapsed onto Izzy's heaving, sweaty torso. His head fit snugly between those divine breasts, and he turned to kiss her right in between them.

Izzy's breathing slowed as she ran a hand through his hair. Finally her legs loosened their death-grip on his hips and back, and he crawled his way up her to plant another kiss on her neck. Her glowing eyes cracked open to regard him. He tenderly kissed her on the lips.

"Izzy, I..."

Her eyes snapped wide. "Bath time!" she said in a bright and happy tone.

"What? Wait, no, I just need to say something...aaagh...stop...wait..."

She sat up and cradled him in her lap while she stripped his robe off. Izzy then scooped him up as she stood. He dangled in her arms as if he was a bride getting carried over the threshold. She brought him closer and gave him a deep-tongued kiss that silenced his protestations.

"We are both very sweaty. We must go get clean," she said as she smiled into his eyes. She carried him over to the classroom door and kicked it open. Beyond was a vast room lined with marble and filled with a sunken tub that looked like it could hold an aircraft carrier. It was filled with sudsy water and had small vapor trails of steam coming off of the water's surface. Izzy walked up and unceremoniously dumped him into the bath.

Fortunately the water was deep enough to cushion his fall. Larry came back up to the surface sputtering in frustration. "Please, Izzy! I just need to tell you..."

She was nowhere in sight. He sighed and lay back down in the bath to float. The water was nice and hot, but he felt his guts churn with a little bit of worry. And it wasn't because he knew that Izzy was getting ready to pounce on him. Right on cue, her voice sounded from everywhere.

"Daaaaaaa dum. Daaaaaaa dum. Dun dun dun dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun DUN dun..."

Larry rolled his eyes. Of course, the theme from 'Jaws'. Fine, she wanted to play around rather than talk about-

Under the suds, a warm appendage slithered around his ankle and then continued up and around his leg. He felt suckers latch firmly onto his thigh as the blunt tip of the tentacle nudged into his perineum. A huge black globular bulk rose out of the water in front of him. In its front were two large glowing green eyes, each the size of his fist. Multiple tentacles rose out of the water around him, each covered with pale gray suckers. They waved in a mock-threatening way.

"Raaar! I'm gonna eat ya!"

He gave her an unamused look. "Wrong species, Izzy. It's supposed to be a giant shark, not a giant octopus."

"I know, but sharks are so boring! Just a fish with a big mouth. Now stop being a sourpuss and let me ravish you." The tentacle tip poking his nethers began a gentle stroking, occasionally roaming up to fondle the base of his balls. In spite of his recent release, Larry felt his cock twitch to life. "Attaboy! I knew you were a horny bastard, just like me." Izzy sounded very pleased with herself.

Larry smiled and decided to give into the inevitable. "Oh no, a giant octopus is going to eat me. Help. Somebody save me."

Izzy chuckled as more tentacles slithered up his other leg and arms and drew him closer. More supported his back and head as he was cradled close to Izzy's octopoid body. There was a long period of languid stroking and caressing of his naked form. Every so often a sucker would attach itself to a random point on his skin and give him a firm kiss. The tentacle at his rear continued its slow caress between his scrotum and pucker. He began to feel the liquid sensation of arousal in his belly, and he saw the tip of his erection rise up out of the water.

Izzy gave him an all-over squeezing hug with her tentacles. "Well, well. What have we here? Maybe I'll eat this part of you first."

Larry gasped as she wound a tentacle up his firm shaft. Small suckers gave him soft kisses all along his length as his member was enclosed in black flesh. Once he was fully wrapped up, she gave him another all-over hug that included his cock.

"Come for me once more," she crooned in his ear, and began to work on him. This was a much more slow and gentle affair compared to the frenzied fucking he'd received the last time he was in Izzy's tentacles. The tentacle below moved down to his pucker and began slowly edging its way into him while the tentacle wrapped around his cock pumped him. In his mind he could feel a warm glow from Izzy as his own pleasure rose. But the middle of that building passion he still felt some doubt roiling below the surface. He loved her, but for some reason she didn't want him to say it. Why not? He was only touching a little of Izzy's mind, so was this real love he felt from her or just raw pleasure peeking through? Was he just a plaything, after all?

Larry's doubts shut off and his mind clouded over with lust as the tentacle behind him finished its slow push into his rectum. The blunt tip began a skillful circular rubbing of his prostate as the tentacle around his cock stopped its pumping and began a vigorous massage up and down his length. Izzy's huge and shining eyes stared down into his face as he felt the pressure building in his balls. The probing into his rectum sped up along with the milking of his cock, and then he groaned as he erupted. He felt a warm, burnished burst of pleasure from Izzy as he drained his balls into the tentacle wrapped around him. She held him close to her huge body as his shaking subsided, then slowly unwound the tentacle from his cock and lazily waved it through the water to clean his spunk off of it. She slowly pulled the tentacle out of his ass and he felt it uncouple from him with a wet pop.

Izzy caressed his cheek with the tip of another tentacle and peered at his face. "Okay," she said, "Now you can say what you wanted to say."

He pulled his right arm free of the tentacles that held him and placed his hand on her soft black skin, right between those huge eyes. "Izastetlhrandopolthrunf, I love you."

There was a pause.

"Um, can you give me a minute?" asked Izzy.

The tentacles around his body slipped away and her huge bulk eased back down into the water. There was another, longer pause while he floated in the bath. Eventually the door into the bath opened back up. Izzy walked out, this time as a more realistic version of the petite form he'd first seen her in. She sat cross-legged at the edge of the bath and stared at him. Her face was blank and unreadable.

Larry cursed to himself as he waded towards her. How had he so completely misjusdged her? He began talking, hoping to paper over however he'd managed to piss her off. "Izzy, I'm sorry if I spoiled the mood or whatever. But you told me that you loved me before, and I thought you should also know how I feel."

He reached the edge of the bath and stared up at her expressionless face. "The sex is great, okay? Beyond great. But I don't want to just be some sort of piece of ass for you. I care for you, you know that. I can't imagine what you've gone through, being left alone for so long. I think you're the bravest person I know. Maybe that doesn't mean much to you, coming from something as small as I am."

Izzy didn't say anything as she continued to stare at him.

"Please, if I hurt you or made you feel bad or whaever it was I did, don't hate me. Just say something, okay?"

Izzy looked away. "You didn't do anything wrong, and I don't hate you," she said in a quiet voice. "Just the opposite. I love you so much, but I guess I've just been trying to focus on the present, and not think about the future. Heh. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, even for something like me."

"Denial about what? Izzy, I have no secrets from you. You can see my mind. You know I meant what I said." He pushed himself out of the bath and sat next to her with his feet dangling in the water. "I'm not leaving you, if that's what you're worried about."

"I know you meant what you said. For now." She turned to give him an appraising look. "But even now I can see the slight doubts in your mind. Those doubts will grow over time. You will begin to wonder if I really love you or if I'm just using you like you're some sort of interactive dildo. And then eventually you'll want to leave." She turned away. "I'm not a kidnapper, Larry. If you really want to leave, I'll send you back."

Larry stared down at the water. She knew him inside and out, and there was nothing he could say to convince her otherwise. And besides, she was right. He did have doubts.

Izzy suddenly sniffled. "I don't care," she said. Her voice was cracking. "I've never had anyone stay this long with me. I love you, and, and, I need you to stay, I can be anyone for you, I can do anything you want, you know I can give you everything you ever desired and I don't care if you think I'm just using you, just...please stay with me. I need you to stay. I need you."

He reached over and gathered her to his chest. She buried her face in his shoulder and sobbed into him. And even as he held her and stroked her narrow back and whispered soothing words in her ear, those damn doubts still whispered in his mind. What if this was all an act on her part? How would he know?

There was one way to know, now that he thought about it.

Izzy brought her face up to look at him, her emerald eyes grave. Tears still streaked her cheeks. "No," she said. "That's not possible. I told you that it would kill you."

"But is there some middle ground? If I could somehow see more of your mind then I would know. The same way that you know about me. I mean, I know you don't bear me ill will. And I know you're big, so that won't be a shock."

"It's not that. If I truly touch your mind...your brain doesn't have the bandwidth to process that much information. It would be destroyed in a heartbeat." Then she paused, and Larry wondered just how much thinking was occuring off in the vastness around him during that pause. She looked back up. "I can try to filter the data stream. It will be a very delicate balance. I have to give you enough of the experience so that you truly feel and understand it, but filter out enough so that it doesn't just kill you." Izzy rubbed a small hand on his shoulder. "It will be very hard for me. It will take a lot of my processing power to keep that knife-edge balance."

He thought about it. It was a risk, but then again he'd taken an even bigger one on his one-man expedition to Glypso 431. And Izzy deserved to have somebody with her that really understood her. Aloud, he said "Do you think you can do it?"

She took a deep breath. "Yes, I think I can."

He smiled at her. "Then let's try, Izzy. I trust your ability. And then we can go on together and it'll be even better than before."

The small ebony-colored woman hugged him hard, her head tucking under his chin. "My darling. If it all goes wrong, please know that I love you so completely."

He hugged her back. "I know. As you said earlier, enough maudlin crap, let's do it."

Izzy gave a little chuckle and pulled back. "Actually, the main logic structure I use for mind-to-mind interface is now tied into my sex drive structures. So we will have to 'do it' to do it."

Larry smiled at her. He felt scared but excited. "Admit it, babe. You just wanna get in my pants again."

"You're not wearing pants."

"Well, I could go put some on so you could then get in them."

Izzy stood and held out her hand. Larry took it as he also got up, and together they walked back to the door. He could see the marble walls of the bathhouse collapsing behind him, the material changing and flowing back into the jet-black material of Izzy's matrix. As they walked through the door the bathhouse walls flowed together and the room vanished.

Now they were in a featureless gray cube of a room. Izzy faced him. "As I said, this will take a lot of my processing power. So I won't be able to do things such as manifest detailed surroundings for you or keep up appearances on...this form." She gestured down her own body. She pointed to a section of gray floor. "Please sit there."

Larry did as instructed, sitting cross-legged. The surface felt warm and spongy under his bare buttocks, almost as if he was sitting on an exercise mat. Izzy sat facing him, also cross-legged. Her glowing green eyes softened as she looked at him.

He took a deep breath and tried to steel himself. "So, your form won't be human anymore. Are you going to look like one of the Naltar?"

Izzy shook her head. "I'm going to have to fall back on my original subroutines, back when I was working for the Irie. I'm also not going to be able to communicate much before the final joining. This is gonna get a little weird."

He almost said something like 'and it wasn't before?' but decided not to. Instead he smiled at her and nodded. "I'm ready for weird. Lay it on me, Izzy, and I'll see you on the other side."

12