All Comments on 'A Son's Blessing'

by earnie65

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Interesting insight to different cultures

A sweet loving story and an interesting look at how people in other countries deal with sex between a mother and her son.

A good story and with her becoming pregnant added another level of erotic taboo to the story.

Thanks for the good read.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
nice

iliked it , a nice sweet love story that sounded vdry true

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Does anyone even proofread anymore?

"We made yearly visits to Mozambique till our parents were alive"

You made visits till your parents were alive? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more hot and part2

story could be more hot, you should describe more about mothers nudity and some anal sex between them. mothers nudity is too important at incest. you should be continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
no no no

Please don't quote the Bible in an erotic story. Especially if you don't know what it says. Noah and his sons (he had no daughters at the time) all had wives with them on the arc. And Lot was passed out drunk when his daughters used him to conceive. He didn't know, and there was no "blessing" mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a wonderful story of hot motherfucking

Mom is attracted to her 19 year old boy, Christy, and especially to what makes her boy a boy. That's an everyday thing nowadays, as mothers realize that their son's got everything they need for their total sexual fulfillment--it's right there, swinging between the boy's legs--his big hard cock, the hardest one around, and his hot young balls that keep on producing all that creamy semen that makes a mom so proud of her virile manly son. In the story, Christy's equally attracted to what his mother's got waiting for him between her legs--her wonderful mommy-hole, the same hairy hole he came out of. Thinking about his mother's cunt always gets the boy hard in his pants and stirs his balls. Like so many mothers and sons today, Christy and his mom think it's perfectly natural for him to stick his big cock up his own mother's cunt--after all, it's the boy's own birth canal. He knows that up inside his mother, his fat young prick'll be surrounded by a mass of warm wet loving mommy-twat, the most comfy cozy feeling he'll ever have. Christy fucks his mother, he fucks the fucking shit out of her, mom cums like never before, and the boy unloads his young balls, shooting his mother a huge twatful of his rich sperm. Christy's fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt, and he feels the supreme joy, the bursting boyish pride of every young motherfucker, fucking a baby up where he was once a baby. In the years to come his thick creamy semen makes more babies in his mother's belly. His mother glows with pride at her big hunky boy, his big thrusting cock, and his potent young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why yiu rush to sex

i was reading amd fell hot with your wrting way and seduce by mother untile u burn story with this line

"My darling boy you should not be stealing glances at my breasts. It's yours. You have played with them a few years ago. You can now. Come on touch them."

why you rush to end seduction of mother you have make it hard to get cuz mother and son line need more active to broke sexulaity

i really enjoy with first part of story very much and hoop its become more hot than rush to go to sex part fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HUH?

You were born in Mozambique in 1975, yet your parents sent you "in a former Portuguese territory (till 1961)?"

What the hell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

very nice and loving story well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous