A Son's Blessing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers

*

The African landscape is green from recent rains and in the hills where we live it is cool. I am reclining on a couch as I usually do watching the sun go down. My abdomen lies exposed and my son is enjoying the sight of his pregnant mother. He feels the abdomen and imagines the baby's arms and leg lying under the contours. Now he is pressing his ears against the abdomen hoping to hear the baby's heart beats. He is never able to but never ceases trying. His hand is wandering on the surface of the abdomen. Now it has loitered down to the vulva as it so often does. His finger tips are on the cleft. They are moving up as if on rails. The tip of the index touches the clitoris and then the middle and the ring and the little finger exits with a gentle flick.

He has a sudden thought.

"After this we need another baby Mom," he said.

"Another?" I said smiling. He eyes had the same pleading look they used to have when as a little fellow he would ask for a third helping of ice cream. "We can't pull off the same story again, can we?"

"No Mom we cannot here but we can move to Angola and apply the same formula."

"And from there," I said trying to suppress my laughter, "we can move to other former Portuguese territories one after another till we have a teeming family." I embrace him and I kiss him on all parts of his face and he placidly accepts my offerings with the same silly look he used to have when he was a six year old. He is the father of my baby but he was still my little boy. I am happy that I defied the taboo and happier still that I kept the baby.

earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers
12