A Son's Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't think of a better way to wake up" John gasped as Leslie slid her beautiful mouth down over his cock. Her hair was fanned out over his stomach and chest and her boobs were crushed against his thighs. All of these things caused sensations John enjoyed but nothing compared to his Mom's tongue and lips working out on his cock.

"I've always wanted to do this, she stated as she came up for air, I never got to enjoy it in my marriage so can I make up for lost time with you?"

"Only if you bring that furry part up here for me to inspect." John replied

Leslie quickly got up on the bed and arranged herself so that John was staring right at her very hairy pussy.

John pulled his Mother by the hips and rubbed his cheek against the soft hair as he inhaled her aroma. He explored with his hands as he rubbed both of her thighs and ran his hand through the thick curly hair. Finally he focused his attention on the lips of her cunt as they became fully lubricated. He ran his fingers up and down the slippery channel and slowly slipped his middle finger into her soft cunt. His Mom moaned as she enjoyed his attention but kept working out on John's cock.

John couldn't wait any longer, he started licking up the insides of her thighs and made his way to her hairy hole and her hooded clitoris.

John's tongue was driving Leslie wild as she started squirming and bouncing around on the bed. He held on for dear life as he did his best to lap up all the juices coming from his Dear Mother. She suddenly let out a loud scream as her son's mouth caused her to have a very intense orgasm.

" Oh my God John, what have I been missing all these years?" Leslie said as she lay on her back as her heartbeat returned to normal.

John was next to her on one elbow still trying to look at every inch of his Mother's sexy sexy body. " Well my dear, John started, Society takes a dim view of what we have been doing but I don't think I can ever get enough now that I have had the pleasure."

"Well we both lived under the straight laced ideals of your Father for a long time and now we're making up for it. Leslie said I have had a lot of fantasies in the last 10 years, she continued But the pleasure I imagined was nothing compared to what I have enjoyed with you."

"That makes me very happy. John said as he bent his head down and sucked the nipple on one of her very large breast, How come I never really noticed how big these boobs were?" John asked.

"Because your Father was adamant about me always wearing a very confining bra that was designed to de-empathize the size of my chest." Leslie said.

"Well Mother Dear, John responded, I am ordering you to throw every damn one of those things away and if you never wear a bra again I would be very happy."

"Well I'm going to really shock you Babe, one of the fantasies I've had over the years was to be able to walk around all day with no clothes on, Leslie giggled, could you stand to look at your saggy old Mother all the time?" she added.

"Since you are by far the sexiest female I have ever seen, I'll try ro manage" John answered as he leaned down and kissed her on the mouth.

Leslie pushed her son over onto his back and quickly straddled him with her legs on either side of John's waist.

He felt her settle her juicy cunt on the bottom of his rock hard cock that was pinned up against his stomach. John was again amazed at his Mother's natural beauty as she leaned forward with her long hair resting on his shoulders and her huge breasts swaying just above his chest.

"Do you like Mommy's big tits?" Leslie smiled as she oiled up John's cock

"Oh God do I, John responded as he reached up with both hands to feel the weight of these beauties, When did they appear and where did they come from?"

"They really started getting big when I was about 17, Leslie answered, Your Grandmother and her Sisters were all pretty buxom"

"I love the stretch marks where they hang out of your chest and the nipples are a work of art." John whispered.

"Oh John, you turn me on so much when you talk like that and have that desire in your eyes, his Mom answered, Your Dad thought they were too big and was always after me not to flaunt them in any way." she continued.

"You can flaunt them at me all day long" John said as he pulled his Mother just close enough so that the hard nipples were dragging across his chest as she rocked on his dick.

John put his hands on his Mom's ass and maneuvered it around until his rock hard shaft found its way up into her cunt.

"OOOOOOOOOhhhhh! Leslie moaned, I'll never get tired of that feeling, I hope you don't."

"That will never happen Mom." he breathed as he put his arms on his Mom's shoulders for leverage as they went into a long delicious fuck.TO BE CONTINUED

12