All Comments on 'A Son's Needs'

by SexlifeSRC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even as fantasies go . . .

this was utterly redickulous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong catagory to me

I'd gave this a 4 star if it was listed as Humor & Satire instead of incest/taboo.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Well....

IHMO that should have stayed as a dream and never have been posted. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You can't be serious...

...really?

g912493g912493over 8 years ago
I'm usually not disrespectful with my comments but........

this was just dumb. !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not that bad for a first-time contribution

The hidden part of the story is that mom's very interested in what her boy Leon's got swinging between his legs. Very interested, and when she gets a good look at it, very impressed. "'You have one huge penis, son!' She complimented him." Mom tells Leon to jerk it, she wants to see her boy blow his balls, and the boy's surprised that he's harder than ever before in his life. No wonder, kid, your mommy's enjoying the sight of your big fat cock, she admires the hell out it, and now she wants to see you shoot your semen. Mom's in front of him, butt-naked, and Leon unloads his young balls and splatters his semen all over his mommy, including her tits and her incomparable cunt. Holy shit--it's a tsunami of sperm! Mom's gasping. "That's my boy." Right, momma, and the next step is for your baby boy to shoot all that sperm where it belongs--up the same cunt he came out of.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 8 years ago
Total Shit.

Absolute rubbish.

TheTallManTheTallManover 8 years ago
Can do better

We hope...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Leon wasn't done yet.

Leon just stared at his nearly naked mom's body, She had grapefruit sized breasts, with areola's the size of half dollars, and hard nipples nearly the size of thimbles. Within seconds he was hard again. Who knows when he might have a naked pussy right in front of him again? As Andrea was wiping her son's cum from her with a pair of her panties from a pile of clothes, Leon suddenly tackled her to the floor. As he lay on top of her he said, "You wanted to see my cock, now you can feel it too." He spread her legs in a "V," and plunged himself as deep as he could into his mothers warm, wet, depths. Nearly in shock, Andrea could only get out a "Leon What," before he was inside her, She struggled at first, but Leon held her hands above her head. Within' seconds he was pounding her hard, and for some reason she stopped resisting, and started to moan. Andrea thought to herself, "Who knows how long it will be before I get another good fuck like this?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous