All Comments on 'A Space Oddity Too'

by Maonaigh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Brilliant, just brilliant

Thank you I hadn't thought of Dfs for my Megacomf , they are bound to have a sale soon.

This was very, very entertaining . My chuckle muscle has had a good work out reading A space oddity too. The warning signs were priceless and the Latin lesson, thank you.

I'm not sure which was my favourite film parody, mmmm was is it planet Tatootit? Or Buggah the krutch? why choose? They were all great.

I loved it. Just what I needed to warm me up on a cold day

Thank you, and much deserved 5 stars and a fav box entry for you

Jc

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
That was a lot of fun.

And as a Dr. Who fan Jamie Pond reminds me of someone other than 007. Thanks.

Shaima32Shaima32over 5 years ago
Hilarious!

Loved it! in the tradition of Spaceballs for sure. It was really easy to read and I loved the subtle renaming of characters such as Rocky and Layla, and Space Bores. We need more of these stories. Have you considered doing a few more, to parallel the Bond series more completely? Just a thought, I know what it's like to commit to something and then realise that it's going to be too much work. Anyway, great to read more of Pond and hope to read more about her adventures.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 5 years ago
My Fucking Face Hurts From All The Grinning

I'm sure that's what Sweary would say after reading this. The puns were so bad, and in the best possible way. "Do you feel lucky, Pink?" should have been the first clue.

Thanks again for Part Too!

TrueMortTrueMortover 5 years ago
Seriously excellent story

I have to be honest... This I think was better than the first. Love the Dirty Harry lines, and the Star Wars and Alien nods. Not to mention the LotR as well all mixed in with classic Jamie.

You really need to do more of these 😁

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 4 years ago

Oddly enough, I really liked this story. The eggs were a really good touch. Five star fun!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Superb! A great space-romp with more cheesy and cunning references than you could shake a Smith & Wesson at!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

The tin can wizzard amd the 00 one one with her lover bee ...... Just so enchanting ....... What a story and yeah the eggs, ALIEN eggs may called sigourneys? ....... Sensational entertaining ...... Ten starships 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaonaigh@Maonaigh
I've been writing semi-pro since the 1960s, most of my stories falling under the blanket heading of weird tales. However, I'd written nothing for 5-6 years because my wife was very ill and disabled and care for her was my priority. Some months after her death in December 2013 ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Space Oddity Previous Part
A Space Oddity Series Info

SIMILAR Stories