All Comments on 'A Special Girl'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You ended it too early

You should have kept going, man, I was hot...

acenylonsacenylonsover 18 years ago
fantastic story - very emotional

like the fact that it's a true love story - is it real?

gbaron64gbaron64about 17 years ago
Not finished!

I really enjoyed this story. Why didn't you finish it? I realize it has an obvious conclusion, so why didn't you go there?

be_cruel13be_cruel13over 16 years ago
So sweet!

Truth be told, I was about to give up on the story (and on Steven) half way through the story when he started banging on all these other girls, but I'm glad I stuck through it b/c his feelings toward Jessica were so tender and so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ehh

The conceited pompous attitude made me despise the main character from the start, that alone made me dislike the story.

jenellesljenelleslabout 13 years ago
Very Realistic

Don't pay attention to the negative comment. The fact is, this was very realistic and quite believable. He had typical attitude for a macho male. The fact he was able to understand himself would be the toughest thing to do. Great Job.

I got a little lost in the other girls too, but it made sense in the long run as he finds Jessica again.

Keep up the good work.

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 4 years ago
Loved the Story

Loved your story. Keep up the good work!!!!!! I look forward to reading more of your work.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 3 years ago
DUMBFOUNDED

I’m a straight man. But beautiful Shemales, trannies and cross dressers have always turned me on; not gay men. Your protagonist in this story, on the other hand, has no such fetish’s. Steve’s just a young man who is genuinely attracted to Jessica because she doesn’t flaunt her ample Femininity by attempting to dressing like a tramp. We’ve all been attracted to the tomboy type at one time or other.

I saw ‘A Special Girl’ as a beautiful love story between a boy and a girl, who just happens to have a big something extra.

I’m kinda new to Literotica, but so far I’ve yet to read a piece like this. Transgender erotica, though often hot, is usually about guilty pleasures of a covert nature. You’re a good writer, and This was the first of yours that I’ve read. It won’t be the last SamuelX.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...