A Special Morning with Busty Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,683 Followers

The veral young son responded by pulling her body off his prick - her dripping pussy detached from it with an obscene "pop!" sound - and twirling her around like a rag-doll. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Baby, you're so strong!" She landed on the bed, her giant tits hanging down, almost touching the bedspread, her huge, bulbous ass facing her son. She arched her back so it bulged even more, and looked back at him with a wild look in her eye.

"You aren't done, are you?" she said in that little-girl voice, almost sounding a bit frightened.

He responded by placing his cock at the entrance to her vagina, which dripped juices down onto the bed, and then slammed into her once more. They were fully rutting now, like two animals, sweat starting to coat their trembling bodies. Her massive tits swung back and forth as she reached back with a hand to began diddling her swollen clitoris.

"Oh, baby! Here comes another one! Mommy's going to cum again! OH FUCK! ALL OVER YOUR BIG PENIS, SWEETIE! I CAN'T STOP IT! FUUUUCK MEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Again, her entire body began to spasm - Brian had to grip her swollen ass to keep a hold on her, though he no longer had to thrust, since she was now pushing back against him, impaling herself on his rigid penis. He felt her vagina throb around it and then, once more, gush, girl-juice now pouring from their conjoined genitals.

But he wasn't done.

He turned his ultra-busty mother around and gently lowered her down onto the bed. Her breasts wobbled delightfully on her chest as she settled onto her back.

"That was amazing, sweetheart. I've never been fucked like that before."

He lowered himself onto her, feeling her giant tits again smushing into his sweaty chest. "I love you so much, Mommy."

"I love you too, baby." She reached her head up and kissed him passionately, their tongues swirling around each other panting mouths. "I want you to make love to me now. And I want to feel you come inside of me? Please? Please fuck Mommy again?"

"I will, Mommy, but I need to do something first." He moved his body up and positioned his throbbing cock between her massive tits.

She didn't hesitate. She pushed her mega-teats together and he began to titty-fuck his mother. For the next few minutes, they both helped press her breasts together - it didn't take much, given their immense size and firmness - as he fucked them. No lubrication, of course, was necessary - his penis was still very slick from having assaulted her gushing pussy.

"I love you, Mommy."

She beamed up at her beautiful child. "I love you you, my sweetheart. So so much. Sweetie, Mommy's pussy is so horny again. Please please please fuck me. I need you inside me. I need to feel how big you are. I need you to kiss me and suck me and fuck me. Please? Please fuck your horny, busty, petite little Mommy?"

He pulled his prick from her cleavage and moved down her body until it was again poised at her vagina. He pushed it in slowly, splitting her luscious, swollen pussy lips. "UHHHHHHH," she moaned, her head tilting back, her back arching, her hands reaching up to cup her giant breasts.

"I love you so much, Mommy," he said again. "I love your tight, super-busty little body. I love your beautiful face and your mouth." He bent down and kissed her tenderly. They made out for a bit as he fucked her slowly, almost teasingly. Without really breaking their kiss, she breathed into his mouth, "Mommy's gonna cum again. I can feel it, sweetie. UUHHHHHHH. FUUUUUUCK. Here it comes. Sweetie, pull out for a minute! Please!"

He pulled his cock and she immediately threw her hand down to her crotch and began masturbating. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" As she screamed, her pussy began to squirt all over her son and the bed. "UUUUHHHHH... STIIIIL COOOMIIING." She continued to squirt for a few more seconds, then grabbed her son's ass and pulled him back inside her. He continued to fuck her, more quickly now. He buried his head in her gorgeous, delicate neck. He reached down and grabbed her bubble butt and squeezed her against him.

"Mommy, I can't hold out anymore. I have to come inside you!"

"Do it! Sweetie, please come inside your Mommy! You've been such a good boy letting Mommy have all these orgasms. I love you so much and I want you to cum now. Look -" She against cupped her breasts, squeezing them together for her son. "Stare at my giant tits, sweetheart. They are for you. My tight little pussy. My whole body is for you. You were right, I'm made for fucking. I'm your little fucktoy, sweetie."

With that, her son roared and began to ejaculate inside his mother. For the next minute, he came inside her, his cock gushing with all the pent-up cum he had to give her. They kissed as he came. Finally, he collapsed next to his gorgeous, ultra-busty mother and passed out.

She sighed and kissed his cheek.

"What a good boy."

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,683 Followers
12