All Comments on 'A State of Grace Pt. 02'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
Almost too short

Though I can certainly understand the constraints of family and work. Grateful I am that you like to write. You have talent.

Friends don't let friends use Windows! What a hoot! LOL!

Thanks for sharing. Only a couple of errors. Keep up the story. 5*

Woo hoo! And I get to be first!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 7 years ago
Spy shit and stuff

Damn what an action & drama packed story this is turning out to be, and here I was thinking that most of that was behind us - guess there is still lots you can surprise us with so there is lots to look forward to in the future of this series. Guess uncle Scumbag gets a chance to haunt out lovely couple despite his demise though it might not be so bad considering it'll drive them to bust this operation of his and bring them closer in the end. As I said before both Crystal and Kayla fit in perfectly and the seed of baby happiness is already taken root in Grace, added allies in the upcoming endeavours don't hurt either. Most of all this experience got them over their first real rough patch in their relationship whilst living on their own, what could you ask for more!

5* as usual, could be (of course we wish for it every time) a bit longer but it got the point across and nicely rounded the episode so I'm very happy with it!

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
awesome

keep it going please

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Great chapter, but...

Yes, a great chapter, but when it came to the part of the lovers relationship between Grace and Crystal, it hit my personal demons (believe me, I have many, even too many).

I do not pretend to criticize or judge, I merely give my opinion, based on some things of my past that I would rather not remember. I'm sorry if this bothers someone, that's not my intention.

I like the story, but I think the part of the Bi relationship between Grace and Crystal was not necessary. If it is intended to inculcate a maternal desire in Grace, simply the interaction between Kevin and Kayla already obtains it. One of the things I liked most about Kevin and Grace's stories was the almost non-existence of explicit sex.

This had been an incestuous romance, yes, but an authentic romance.

Now it is taking too much sexual connotation, and of that, here at Lit, it abounds in excess.

Even so, I acknowledge the author's merit, that is why, despite my inconveniences, I still give him 5 *.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent story but

Love the story of Kevin and Grace full of surprises intrigue and drama, Crystal and Kayla are a welcome addition to the story, although as this is a story about the love that Kevin and Grace have for each other, and their life together, don't want to see much if anything at all of Crystal in a sexual way more as a support for them. After all as Kevin said he'd known about Grace and Crystal being lovers in the past but that it had happened before Kevin and Grace got together and even before Grace and Matt were together which was a long time ago, and what was in the past stays in the past. I hope it does. Ok so they've had their first bad patch but don't we all. This story is as much about Kevin and Grace as people as about the sex. I believe "The Old Romantic" is correct and I hope the Grace Crystal loving really does stay in the past. I love the two of them as they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

All good with me. More story please.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Love the story and intrigue.

Kevin is TOO GOOD. He knows Grace has Screwed Matt & Lance in their home as well as Grant taking her virginity And Crystal many times. Why not let Kevin screw Crystal.

Since Crystal will be part of the family why not let Kevin make love to her?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
no crystle

I love your stories. My saving grace is part of the reading list i have and i expressly forbid you to include crystal. People who like your stories may ask you to but please do not add her.Mike Flamel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I think your writing is phenomenal. Can you please post more to this story it is good with a nice suspense built in.

norwegianlionessnorwegianlionessalmost 7 years ago
Dont like Crystal

I can't stand Crystal. For my part I think she is ruining a huge part of this story. Please don't let anything happen between her and Kevin... I hope you don't, because the love between Kevin and Grace is to precious. I hope Crystal won't have a big part in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No no no

Please no more Crystal... Please..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unnecessary

I feel that the Crystal addition was unnecessary. It was better when it was about the love story between Grace and Kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong move

I have followed the story of Grace and Kevin since the beginning, and the core point in this story is the strong bond between the two of them. Therefore it pained me too see the "Crystal addition" being thrown in to the mix. I absolutely get that it's a drama story, but this woman added an dimension that was uncomfortable and awkward too read about. I love you as a writer, but that move was a swing an a miss. I strongly believe that you will lose a lot of readers in this série if you keep her on. Sorry for sounding harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Might lose readers on that one

I was about to re read "My saving Grace", for the second time, when I noticed this new serie about Grace and Kevin. I got so happy, but then I got to the part when you added Crystal... I can with safety say that if she stays, I go, and sorry, I don't think I will be alone. No re read for me today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Disappointed

I got to say that I am somewhat disappointed in these last two chapters. I hope that the upcoming chapters is more about the love between Kevin and Grace.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 7 years ago
Why?

If you bring Crystal back into the picture you need to make her their submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OK......it's been waaaay too long!!!

The "Crystal" addition was....hard to fathom....please loose her except as a family friend. That said, I, along with a multitude of others are waiting impatiently for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh please no!!

That Crystal woman makes me want to throw my phone out off the window! I used to love this story, but since you added her, I have considered not carrying on reading this story. Disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

I like where you are going with this. Lots of different scenarios that you could have fun with. Don't worry about those who don't like the addition of Crystal. I belive she can be a fun twist and a crucial character in solving this mystery. Hurry up with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
High???

Were you high or drunk when you added Crystal too the story? You must have been, because that is the only explanation to such an amazing author, turning such a great story so shit, SO FAST! What the hell were you thinking?? "Oh yeah, let's find the fastest way to lose 90 percent of my readers"! You have got to be joking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is happening?!

You have turned my all time favorite story on Literotica, in to one I hate... Because of Crystal! The love between Grace and Kevin made this story outstanding, but after you added Crystal, I get a bad taste in my mouth reading it. I'm so sad!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with the last person

Sorry, but I agree with what the last person wrote. This was my favorite by a mile until you added Crystal. I gave you 1 star on the last and this chapter. You can do so much better. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Angry!

I think you are a douchbag for ruining my fav story by putting Crystal in it!

chipmandonechipmandoneover 6 years ago
Surprise!

It is your story so write it. Those who don't want this line can express their opinions. And sign their names. The secret room was not what I expected but still good. Keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmm

I gave each and every chapter of "my saving Grace" 5 stars, but I gave the 2 first chapters of "a state of Grace 1 stars. I have to say that that is because of Crystal. I will keep reading, so I hope that she won't have a big part in this series. And I hope that we get to see more of the great bond between Grace and Kevin.. Because Crystal has really ruined this for you. Hope that you get to bring it up again though.. -Alex

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Difficult

I'm going to try to take a bit more mature approach to this than some here have.. I understand those who are upset with the changes in the story, and I also think I know why. In the hole my saving Grace story, it was such a great balance, and in this "spin off" has a real lack of the same balance. Yeah, it was tons of drama in my saving Grace, but the love bond you felt between Grace and Kevin were so great, that it made such a great love story either way. I mean, my saving Grace were FANTASTIC! My state of Grace started in a good place, but hit the ditch when Crystal was added. Sorry dear author, but it was a really bad move. It lost so much balance and heart, that it lost the "feel" that this story has had the hole time. I truly hope that you save this story, and that you are able to get the majority of the readers back on your side, because you really deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hate Crystal!

I absolutely hate Crystal! She has ruined the entire story!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
No thanks

Not for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like the Crystal addition. Adds more to the story.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

Crystal is like a part of a piece of music you can't have one without the the other. She brings her experiences to the table. If you don't like it then don't read it opinions are like assholes everyone has one it's just a story so get a fucking life numnuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hate Crystal

I absolutely hate that you added Crystal. She is such a tumor in this story. Don't know if I'm going to keep reading after this. Those who like Crystal, can not have liked my saving Grace. Something just went to hell when you added her.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 6 years ago
Jesus!

I think some of you are bit too attached to Kevin and Grace. So you don't care for the addition of Crystal so out comes all sorts of vile vindictive. For a author you all say is one of the very best your support is fickle and disrespectful. His only crime being to write a story for your entertainment. You turn on him with a mob mentality and threaten to quit reading his work or worse threaten to give him a review of a 1. I think you all have become unhinged. It's not as if he ran over your kid or something. Jesus! Chill out, have a beer, or a hit of some good pot, or a Xanax if that's what does it for you but calm down. It's just a story. You don't have to like every twist and turn. You don't have to read it at all. The author is writing a story the way he wants. His posting it here gives you the opportunity to read and hopefully enjoy it for free. You certainly are within your rights to dislike it, but to me it seems like you're a bit too attached.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's wrong with Crystal?

I don't get it. We were all fine with Lance and Anthony but now that there's another side character, she's the devil? She's just a character, for fuck's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn, it's just a story !

For all of you that seem to have gotten your panties in a bunch with the addition of Crystal, get a life, it's only a damn story. A good story for sure but that's all .

Your comments are an insult to the author. It's his idea, his thought process, his intellectual property. I f you don't like it, I would suggest you quietly walk away.

Personally, I think Crystal makes an interesting addition to the mystery of the "room in the basement".

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 6 years ago
People need to trust the Author and re read this becuase they missed A LOT!!!!!!

Crystal is a vital character to this part of the story.... It is her past and her criminology expertise that was needed to end the rough patch between our beloved Kevin and Grace. With her analytical mind and the fact that she was blinded by love and concern for Kevin's state of mind that Grace couldn't see the "false Wall" in front of her face. I f Crystal wasn't there to back Kevin, they might have not made it through. It could have been the beginning of the end for the two of them.

Then with Crystal you get Kayla and with Kayla you get to see Kevin as a "father"... can anyone here say foreshadowing ?????

And Finally You see both Kevin and Grace politely reject the advances of Crystal... important word there REJECT. if anything Adding Crystal just reaffirmed their love, Grace concerned about revealing the past. Kevin tells her before she can, BRILLIANT, all those spouting evil at Crystal and the Author are doing so because they didn't read closely enough and are expecting this true love romance to become a free for all and have threesomes and more, but That's because the do NOT trust the Author or care to or try to "read between the lines" I love detail so I pay attention to what I read and Appreciate an Author talented enough to use details to tell a great story.

Thanks Carbinemaster and keep up the Awesome work!!! ( 5 stars)

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
GREAT BEGINNING

LOVING THIS STORY.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Crystal

Lol i give up with people hating on you fir adding her, i loved the story and i trust you to have continued it correctly so another 5 stars from me. Absolutely awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kayla

The dialog from Kayla is way to juvenile for her age. More like a 5 year old. As for all the comments about adding her and her mother, she was for the mystery, not a sexual partner for them! Great story!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read

Awesome chapter, still loving it after 2 prior reads and now on my third.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Um well, I think we all know where this is going. I do hope it's a slow tease getting there. And I still hate Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know i am a little late but i still can't get what's wrong with crystal as a character that people are complaining about, but i do believe that Kevin should have a sex with someone other then just gracie, maybe even crystal

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

lol all the people who were hating on Crystal are braindead. Shes a great character.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just when you think Trent couldn't have been more of a sick and twisted bastard... christ, are there no limits to the depth of depravity some people can go? That whole first page almost made me sick. To do that to your own wife especially. Over 500 files. And his whole plan for slaves. There are no words... at least he's dead, though that can't undo the damage he caused sadly.

"Snausage" :D That made me chuckle. A most welcome relief after that dark start. I'm still concerned about Crystal. I really hope she doesn't get involved sexually. Don't do it! Though from what it seems, neither Kevin nor Grace are interested in her in that way, and she seems like she serves as a sort of temptation to reaffirm their dedication to each other. I like that idea and hope that's all it is. Little Kayla is totally adorable. She can stay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous