All Comments on 'A State of Grace Pt. 05'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
Another Great Chapter

I enjoy everything you write. Waiting for another great chapter. Thanks

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
fantastic

so happy Kevin is going to be ok. I am intrigued as to the real relationship between Chris and Hannah. Could they be sibling lovers too?

asr3asr3over 6 years ago
You came through

I never thought you would kill any of them. Looking forward to them being grand parents. Thanks again

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Nice entry

Take your time and tell the story the way you want to. Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turtle1982

Hannah and Chria are not siblings. Read Hannahs hero for their story

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 6 years ago
Put my heart and mind to ease

It's always nice to see things put into their respectful place and perpetrators getting their piece of the cake taken away. Kevin got his ass saved by the lovely nurse and her family, Crystal brought her muscle and the feds to clear the mess pronto, Fleur & Elizabeth hot engaged and everything is going to be sorted out just OK. Simple and clean to make the transition to the next stage of their live easier yet gives you enough room to sort the little things while making road for the big ones, like the wedding and the baby. Already looking forward to more of the good stuff.

5* for this one and thanks for giving them the support and love they deserve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No way you can stop yet...

We really are just a quarter mile into this mineshaft!

dpa44nxadpa44nxaover 6 years ago
great addition

I really enjoy your writing and great story telling. I realise the time it takes to put these together, but I hope to be reading your stories about Kevin and Grace for some time to come.

Ryanx360Ryanx360over 6 years ago
good story

very good story. It would be awesome if it wasn't just this town involved in the conspiracy but at a higher level like the federal government in D.C or maybe even an outside of the country involvement conspiracy :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Read These for the LOVE of the Story

I don't read stories on here for the sex really. I read them mostly for the story part so I much prefer the longer stories that have some substance to them over the stroke material, but I understand other people do not. I especially enjoy the stories that show real love between the main characters and not just lust and sex. They make it worth reading them. I enjoyed the original series and am enjoying this one as well and hope you have several more chapters to go and I certainly look forward to future stories involving these characters.

AbrahamlickinAbrahamlickinover 6 years ago
Great content

Sir you've undoubtedly kept me rivited to the story once again. I can't tell you how much i appreciate the high sense of professional story writing that you project in all of your works. I can't wait for more Kevin and Grace. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good!

Please continue with more chapters to you posts. They are well written have plan that one is able to follow and enjoyable to read. You fall into the story and you can't put it down until you finish. Very good, very enjoyable, keep them coming!

starbanestarbaneover 6 years ago

Please continue. As your characters said we are family, we want to continue with this family. There are so many places to go with this story! Thank you so very much!!

tjb50caltjb50calover 6 years ago
awesome chapter

agreed with the others, keep it going please. looking forward to much more please.

lantern04lantern04over 6 years ago
More please.

You have me completely hooked on this story. I want to see how this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kevin and Grace

What the hell was in that safe???

va45va45over 6 years ago
More

Still the best, looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for all the time and long hours making this happen.

CynergeticCynergeticover 6 years ago
Just like always...

A great piece of writing 5*. For me I don't mind the long stories, because I'm more after the story than anything. I like literotica because it's an uncensored story. It's the story where u say that would've been better if they could've had some detail of what they did when they got to bed or in the dark. If I wanted just jerk it porn I'd just watch porn. I'm after the stories like this where it pulls u in and the sex is the added free bonus to the already great story. Good work, and looking forward to the rest of grace and Kevin's story.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Literally one of the special stories!

So enjoyed this whole story line...hope you keep on...thanks for all of it!!!

loverdaveloverdaveover 6 years ago
Agree with Cynergetic, fully!

Well done! Cynergetic said it best. The story is where the fun is.

chipmandonechipmandoneover 6 years ago
More of more and more

Keep writing about Kevin and Grace. I stayed up to 3:30 catching up. Five stars from me. Merry Christmas.

coleakridgecoleakridgeover 6 years ago
WOW

I cannot BELIEVE I read all of Saving Grace AND State of Grace before realizing that Nurse Hannah is from the Hannah and Chris story! I never dreamed as I was reading these why Hannah was so understanding and accepting of K & GI LOVE when these stories interweave themselves together so nicely. You are an awesome writer and I cannot wait for more from these two and their circle of family and friends!

hal1951hal1951over 6 years ago
Top Five

This series is one of the five best on this entire site. Actually it is in the top three, in my humble opinion. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story

The shark

In case my delightful visual aid wasn't clear, I'm saying you jumped the shark pretty hard with all this. I get that it's fictional, but still - it's a bit much, and by a bit I mean a lot.

MhouserMhouserover 6 years ago
PLEASE

Oh, please continue this series it's outstanding. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impatiently waiting

Waiting on the next chapter or arc. Cannot wait to read it. Please, please give us something soon.

Ayden1313Ayden1313over 6 years ago
Excellent

I can’t wait to read more of this series. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting with Baited Breath

This is without a doubt one of the best story series here or anywhere! I can't wait for the next chapter (and arc!)

One question: have you considered filling in the 12 years of Hanna's family history? I'm fascinated with the possibilities in that story line as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great read. Hope to read more soon

Ky2030Ky2030about 6 years ago
Romantic at Heart

I found State of Grace by accident and went back and in the space of 24 hours devoured all of Kevin and Graces story.

I would like more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

YOU ARE AN OUTSTANDING WRITER!!! These two stories are incredible! Thank you and I hope the next sequil comes out soon.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Just Brilliant

The quality of this story is amazing, keep it up. Im loving it.

agelmar101agelmar101over 4 years ago
Author's Note

Hi CM,

Reading your Author's Note made me so happy. Really glad your plan to continue to write about Kevin & Grace.

As to the story, all I can say is loving it!!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Please continue this story

CM

Please continue this story as soon as you can.

I know you are very busy time wise with your work, but please make the effort for your fans....

It has been over a year since this story finished. When will we see the next story?

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
My 3rd time reading the series

Love this story, this series and especially this authors note. Soon as I’m done the series completely for my third read through I will be emailing you about the continuation xD.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I loved the twins' Brit and Beth. Daddy and mommy trained them well. Although having Brit on overwatch was a teeny tiny bit too much. Given the time, I will read Chris’s and Hannah’s stories. With all the action, adventure, and gunplay (God bless the NRA) going on I think I may like moving to Indiana, it would be fun. And oh yes, I would like to see babies, many babies. I'm a sucker for unconventional families and apply ever after ending. I really really hate Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story.

I am enjoying them.

The only critique I would have is in your "My Saving Grace" story.

Regarding Trent being taxed.

Taser can deploy a pain compliance with what is called a "Drive Stun". However, a taser, when deployed creates a Neuro Muscular Incapacitation ( NMI) essentially, it locks the person muscles up. The idea placement of the probes is in the upper torso and lower extremities or, "Splitting the Hemisphere".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep up the great work .... love the stories !!!

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This series is so amazing, it's so loving, heartfelt, and it really makes me wish it never would end.

Thank you so much for writing it and sharing this love story. I think there's one more to read and it makes me sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous