A Statue of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been sucked not so long ago, I was able to last much longer, having that thrill of my cock be compressed and squeezed as I shafted his ass. I ran my hands up and down the sides of his body, using my fingernails to gently rake his skin on to backward stroke, making his body shiver. Actually making him give a gurgle of delight as I did so. But nature took over and soon was holding his hips tight and began pulling him back onto my forward thrusting as I began to shoot my come up into his ass.

'Wow, I can feel that,' he cried as my shots hit home, 'give me all of it!' That I was doing anyway until there wasn't any more left and came to a stop, breathing heavily as I leaned over his rear end and then could hear him panting too. 'That was great,' he gushed and cried out, 'Noooo,' as he felt me start to slide out of his ass. But I came out and felt the cold air swirl round my still hard and throbbing cock. I got up and almost waddled off to the bathroom to wash my cock and make it nice and clean after going bare back in my fucking of him.

I went back in with a damp flannel and found him still on his knees on the floor and I gave his bum a wipe and helped him to stand up.

'I most definitely know that I've just been fucked. It was lovely,' he said, pulling me into his arms for a kiss. 'Would you like me to fuck you now?' he asked after breaking off the kiss.

'I never thought you'd ask,' I said with a grin. 'Of course. I want this hard piece of flesh I can feel getting squashed between our stomachs. I want it inside to have the same pleasure as you've had. The harder the fuck the better,' I said, breaking free and going down onto my knees in front of him, taking the head of his cock into my mouth to give it some of my saliva in the sucking to take the place of a lubricant.

It was only a brief suck for I was now desperately wanting that hard erect cock inside to give me as much pleasure that he said I had given to him. Already being on my knees stretched out and opened my legs and felt him get down behind me, his hands coming onto my hips and felt the head of his cock nestle itself at the entrance to my cave.

I felt my ring piece being expanded as the head of his cock was being pushed into me, giving a slight pain until the head was fully inside me, throbbing away and setting all my nerves atingle. Then had the thrill of feeling the rest of his cock moving in to fill me beyond belief until his thighs reached my bum and all that he could give me was there inside, pulsating away to the rhythm of his beating heart.

What bliss it was to having this solid hard flesh being moved backwards and forwards inside me, touching sensitive nerves that contracted at the intrusion but made me tingle all over. I simply loved having a cock move in its fucking of me and always wanted more though it would have been the icing on the cake if the man doing the fucking could last longer than they normally did. But my statue was the same and it wasn't long before he was really pounding my ass as I had asked, gripping me tightly as he began to give me his sperm. Loving the feel and thrill as I felt the first two salvos hit my insides, coating the walls but not the others as all they did was to join themselves back into the sticky mess that they had been before they had started. But it was just great at the feeling of this seed that gave me that extra thrill and felt him come to a stop and leaning over my back, panting as much as I had done when fucking him.

I too gave out that cry as I felt him start to pull out, feeling the inside walls seeming to collapse like a tunnel cave in as he withdrew and then have the cool air around my ring before it closed of its own accord. I slumped forward onto my front, knowing that I had just been fucked by a pro and had thoroughly enjoyed it and wanted more, especially from my statue.

He washed himself and used the flannel on my ass as I had done to him and helped me up from the floor for us to kiss again. It was nice to kiss his soft lips instead of the cool marble ones and gave out a shiver of delight as I felt his semen start to slowly emerge from my ass and slide down the inside of my leg.

'Darling David, my statue in the flesh. Will you stay with me for the night?' I asked between kisses.

'Yes Martin,' he breathed. 'Tonight and every night if you want me. Day time too,' he chuckled. 'You can draw and fuck me anytime you like for in this short time we've had together so far, I think that I'm falling in love with you.'

'David, David. I fell in love with you some time ago when I first saw you as a statue. If only we could last as long as he has, but you now are my statue of love.'

* * *

12