All Comments on 'A Steamy Shower Seduction'

by samjain768

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sparrow69Sparrow6912 months ago

Well done for your first story. 5-Stars I hope you continue to write.

However, you’ve used the word “member” too many times. There are other words to choose from. Also, this is more a “First Time” category story rather than the Incest/Taboo category.

zooliciouszoolicious12 months ago

Lacking context, but kinda hot. Keep writing.

redlion75redlion7512 months ago

Nothing to say it is an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

, their slick and rigid members poised at the entrance of a forbidden territory

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Who is Sam?

Where is the sister?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The tag line says 'sister', the story says 'close friend'. Please make up your mind. As it is, the story shouldn't be in this category.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So is thuu oh a an incest story or not? Doesn’t feel like it when he calls her Friend

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Doesn't really mention that they are brother and sister. Also you switched between Alex and Sam a couple times.

agupta02agupta0212 months ago

This is not incest

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

For those of you looking for incest stories, please look under Incest / Taboo.

Both had agreed upon what was and wasn't acceptable wI think their relationship. Broaching those agreements would be Taboo . . .

Well written and extremely erotique.

Five ( 5 ) erotic, for 'mericans.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Direct rip-off of Spen Stirling's ""The Massage Club Pt. 03".

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ridiculous. It's been almost three years since you've joined this site and this is what you submit? If you actually want to write, you have to work harder. If you don't, then just forget. I think that you can do better. Disregard the negative comments (including mine) and try again. The only way that you will become a good writer is to keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Alex/Sam?? Brother, sister - our families will be over later??

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

V. Poor, it’s an incest/taboo category, where was the incest!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is this something you did? The incest part is not clear. It has no plot, unless that comes with the guests. This is like pushing a car downhill and when it reaches the bottom it comes to a stop. If it's a first effort, good. Keep trying and get something going. Good luck to you.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle12 months ago

Not sure what to make of this. Was it a re-written MM type story?

"For a moment, they both froze, standing in the shower, their slick and rigid members poised at the entrance of a forbidden territory they had both agreed not to venture into."

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5311 months ago

Re-read your story. It makes NO sense. She's dress in an elegant gown, then magicily in a gown then in a cold shower? Too much oil, their slick and rigid members? Isn't this a guy and girl? They are friends, so how is this a brother and sister? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I no idea about what is going on in this so-called story.

You have to do a lot better than this. It is possible for you to improve. Keep trying. Don't give up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous