A Stimulating Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed as my throbbing cock erupted uncontrollably. It felt as if I had ejaculated gallons of the stuff. And when I thought the orgasm was over, Christopher just kept on milking me until he had drained every drop.

"That was beautiful," Christopher opined as I panted and hung there in my naked bondage. I had sweat dripping from my brow and torso at that point. I was naked, helpless, defeated and my ass was reddened and sore. Christopher was fully dressed and in control of my fate. Somehow it seemed to me that this was exactly the things should be.

_____

Angel and Olivia had hidden cameras down in the basement and they watched the recording of Christopher raping me over and over again. From that point on, they were hooked. They decided that it would be far more fun to watch Christopher sexually abuse me than for them to abuse and objectify me all by themselves. That meant that Christopher got invited over to their house every day so he could do scandalous things to me.

One day the girls threw a pool party and invited about a dozen of their friends to attend, however the only people who showed up were Christopher and a woman named Jessica.

Christopher showed up, eager to do sinful things with my naked body. And Jessica had a wicked look in her eyes and thought that the prospect of humiliating a naked, male slave would be fun.

The twins had an Olympic-sized swimming pool on their property and they were allowed to swim during the party, as were Jessica and Christopher, however, I was tied up near the lifeguard chair. Angel and Olivia covered my entire body in sunblock, however, people kept coming up to me during the pool party to apply more. Mostly they rubbed it into my buttocks, my thighs, my cock, and my balls. Jessica thought it was amusing to smear sunblock all over my cock and rub it in until I was on the verge of orgasm and then she would stop, leaving me in sexual frustration.

Christopher decided it would be fun to grease my anus up with anal lube as if he intended to come by and fuck me later. In addition to greasing me up, all four of my tormentors delighted in swatting my ass to make certain my hindquarters remained reddened and sore.

Angel and Olivia both wore black one-piece swimsuits. Christopher wore black swim briefs and Jessica wore a black two-piece with Brazilian bikini bottoms that did little to conceal the shapely curves of her ass.

Of course, even though Jessica's swimsuit was revealing, she was still wearing far more clothing than me. Everyone else at the pool party was respectably dressed, while I totally naked.

I refused to admit it out loud, but I experienced a potent sexual thrill at being the only one naked while surrounded by my "betters", who displayed their superior status by being clothed. I was tied spread-eagle with my hard, erect cock shamelessly on display while Christopher and the other people at the pool were free to inspect my bound nudity and openly ogle admire the curves of my ass, my shapely legs or my exposed cock. I got a shameful thrill feeling the air on my exposed body, knowing that Angel, Christopher, Jessica and Olivia could all see every inch of my naked body while they themselves were fully dressed.

At one point during the party, Jessica came up to me and fondled my balls while proclaiming, "If it were up to me there'd be a law that all young men have to spend two years being constantly naked and sexually objectified. You men do it to women enough, it's only fair that you should all know how it feels."

My cock twitched as Jessica explained her idea to me. Two years of forced nudity? My heart jumped at the thought.

"There could be special schools," Jessica explained, "with female teachers, guards and staff who are experts on how to sexually objectify men and humiliate them. I think that men who graduated from such schools would be wary of ever objectifying women ever again."

I had no idea if Jessica's plan would work or not, but the prospect of being the forced to remain naked for two entire years and constantly humiliated and objectified by stern, authoritarian women made my cock throb. Jessica's idea sounded implausible, but I felt a feverish wave of lust wash over me just thinking about it.

Most men would hate being forced to attend such a school. But I would thrive in an environment like that. Jessica didn't understand the way my mind worked. She just had an attitude that all men were assholes, and since I was a man, I must be an asshole too.

Jessica cruelly pinched one of my nipples before she walked away and got back in the pool.

____

When the pool party was over, I was left tied up next to the lifeguard chair. I'm not sure how long I was left out there alone, but it was Mrs. Canalis who eventually showed up to untie me.

Miriam Canalis was an elegant, graceful woman. Even in high heels her gait was graceful as she marched across the pool area to where I was bound.

As she stood in front of me her beautiful face was twisted into a frown, she sighed and said, "Scott, how long have you been out here like this with no one to watch you?"

I hesitated before answering. I didn't want to get Angel or Olivia into trouble, but Mrs. Canalis seemed to know what I was thinking, and she wasn't about to let me protect her daughters with a falsehood.

"Remember, Scott," she admonished, "I'm the one who owns you. I'm just loaning you to my daughters. I'm the ultimate authority around here, so just you dare even think of lying to me."

I swallowed hard and decided to tell the truth.

"I'm not certain, Mrs. Canalis," I said truthfully, "I was tied like this for the pool party, but the party broke up some time ago. It's not easy to keep track of time when you're tied up and helpless. I don't even have a watch or anything to measure."

"Make an educated guess," she demanded, "Ten minutes? Twenty?"

"It feels more like and hour," I replied after giving it some thought. I knew it was way longer than twenty minutes.

"That's it," Mrs. Canalis grunted as she began to untie me, "Leaving a helpless, bound slave without supervision for an entire hour is reckless. Anything could have happened to you while they were off doing who knows what! This is so irresponsible of them!"

As a punishment for leaving me unattended for so long, Mrs. Canalis said she was taking me and making me her own personal slave for the rest of the day, maybe even for the rest of the week.

"Mom! No!" Olivia protested.

"If I buy you something nice, I expect you to take good care of it. If that's too much responsibility for you, then I can always take your nice things away," Mrs. Canalis insisted and then I was marched upstairs to Mrs. Canalis's room.

When Mrs. Canalis and I were alone, she commented on how red and abused my bottom looked. I'd been spanked, whipped, and then spanked some more. Mrs. Canalis decided that I needed to have some sort of medicinal rubbed into my buttocks and thighs to help my skin recover from all the punishments her daughters had inflicted.

"Lie down on the bed," Mrs. Canalis ordered and I got on the bed, ass up, so she could treat my reddened buttocks.

My cock was still hard and stubbornly erect. It was difficult to find a way to lie facedown that was comfortable. My cock pressed into the surface of the mattress no matter what I did and the friction of the bed pressing against my swollen cock intensified my sexual tension so much I ended up panting as I tried not to orgasm while I lie there.

"This will help sooth your buttocks," Mrs. Canalis said as she stood behind me and unscrewed the cap from a tube of some sort of cream. She was gentle as she rubbed the cold, greasy gel into the curves of my ass, but it still hurt. The brushing of her fingertips across my poor, abused buttocks caused the soreness and the stinging to intensify no matter how gently she touched me.

"Aaahhh," I gasped. She was trying to be gentle, but I was so sore, even the mildest of touches caused my buttocks to throb in red-hot pain.

"Try not to squirm," Mrs. Canalis said softly, "Some of these are welts, so it's going to hurt wherever I touch you, but after I rub this into your skin, you'll heal quicker."

Her hands wandered all over my buttocks and the backs of my thighs, rubbing in the greasy lotion. At first, the touch of her fingertips was agony and I sobbed in pain as tears welled up in my eyes. But at some point, the lotion had a soothing effect.

"Ohhh," I moaned as the touch of her fingers became soothing instead of painful. She continued to run her hands all over my ass for an inordinately long period of time, not that I complained. I was her property, she had purchased me at auction. She could run her hands up and down my ass as much as she liked.

___

Things changed in the Canalis household after that. I was still a slave, however, I was treated differently. Mrs. Canalis refused to let her daughters touch me again until she was certain she could trust them to act responsibly.

And to add insult to injury, Mrs. Canalis started to loan me out to some of the servants. Angel and Olivia considered the servants to be their inferiors, so it really irritated them that the servants could play with my naked body while they couldn't.

Brigitte worked for Mrs. Canalis as her personal trainer. Mrs. Canalis decided to loan me to Brigette for three hours each day. For the first two hours she would work my body like any physical trainer would. She had me do yoga stretches, then a series of squats, lunges, bridges, crunches, twists, side planks and other exercises until I was glistening with sweat.

Of course, Brigitte was given a riding crop and Mrs. Canalis told the personal trainer to use it on me if I was lazy or failed to follow her instructions in any way. I knew how much a riding crop could sting on bare flesh, so I was extraordinarily obedient and followed all of Brigitte's orders as she led me through a long series of exercises to tone and sculpt my abs, claves, glues, obliques and thighs.

Despite my obedience and eagerness to please, Brigitte still found a few excuses to use her wicked crop on my poor, naked bottom. I don't think she was at all disappointed in my performance as a student. I think she just enjoyed having power over me.

Brigitte usually trained me out in the back yard, in a spot where we would both be visible from the window of Angel and Olivia's bedroom. I was never sure if they watched us, but if they did, it could only serve to increase their resentment and jealousy that their mom took me away from them and let Brigitte have control over me.

Brigitte and I were both sweaty so she led me into the house to take a shower.

Or, it might be more accurate to say, she led me into the house so she could take a shower and she could run her hands all up and down my naked body as she washed me.

In the bathroom, Brigitte turned on the shower and stripped naked while the water warmed up. I must confess, Brigitte was an exceptionally beautiful woman. I mean, she had a slender waist, flat, tight abs, firm glutes, tones claves and thighs, firm breasts, and lean muscle everywhere.

"Get in," Brigitte ordered, and she pushed me into the warm spray of the shower, "Once you're good and wet, I'm going to wash you."

She took her time, washing me from my neck all the way down to the soles of my feet, and she would wash her favorite parts of my anatomy two or three times, "Just to be thorough," she explained.

My thighs and my buttocks were her obvious favorites. She began by soaping up my firm thighs and buttocks. Then she went to work, washing other parts of my body, but then she went back to washing my thighs and buttocks again.

"Your ass is your best feature," Brigitte confided, "I mean, you have exquisite legs, probably comes from being a ballet dancer, but your ass is so delectable I can barely take my eyes off it."

She put her hands on my ass again and again, even washing me in the narrow crevice between my butt-cheeks. She had me stand there, soaking wet, naked with my hands flat against the shower wall, my arms raised well above my head, my legs spread obscenely wide, while I Brigitte soaped me up and played with the most "delicious" parts of my anatomy.

I held that awkward position while she soaped up my naked body. She spent far more time soaping my buttocks, thighs, cock, and balls than she did on my arms, armpits, back, neck or the soles of my feet. She quite obviously had biases. Certain parts of my anatomy got much more attention than others.

"You're a slave and I'm a free woman," Brigitte explained as she leaned in close, wrapped her arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "I can touch you anywhere I want as often as I want. I don't need to make up excuses."

And then I felt her fingers insinuating their way into the tight seam between my buttocks once again. I squirmed involuntarily as she probed my anus with one hand and lathered up the shaft of my cock with her other hand. My legs went wobbly as my body was buffeted with libidinous sensations.

"If I were a man I'd be fucking you in the ass right now," Brigitte informed me, "But since I'm a woman, I'll have to think up other ways I can play with your butt."

She fingered my ass endlessly, making me squirm and moan every time she rubbed her fingertips across my prostate.

"I like it when you make that noise," Brigitte commented, "Make that noise again."

"Aaaahhhh," I moaned as Brigitte continued to play with my prostate. By the time she was finished, my cock was throbbing and agonizingly hard, but I was never allowed to reach orgasm.

Of course, just because I was denied sexual release didn't mean that Brigitte had to suffer the same fate. Shortly after she was done washing me, she washed herself off and then she ordered me to get down on my knees and eat her pussy.

"I expect you to do a good job," Brigitte warned, "I'd love an excuse to spank that cute ass of yours. If you don't make me scream in orgasmic ecstasy, I'll make you scream in pain."

I got down on my knees and knelt in front of Brigitte. Shel spread her legs wide and gave me easy access to the swollen folds of her vulva. I began by kissing the insides of her thighs and soon Brigitte was making contented sighing sounds and stroking my hair affectionately.

"Uuhhuhh," she moaned inarticulately, and I knew I was off to a good start. Her hips squirmed in a libidinous manner and I took that as encouragement to escalate my efforts.

I grabbed her firm buttocks with both hands and I extended my tongue and licked it across the surface of her swollen clit. It wasn't hard to locate at all, it was bloated, reddened, and already peeking out of its hood. When I licked it, it was hard, like a sucking candy.

Brigitte gasped when my tongue first touched her clitoris, and I realized she was already close to orgasm. It would only take a few more licks to get to the center of screaming, orgasmic bliss.

I tried to trap April's clit between my teeth and suck on it, however, she pushed my head away and said, "Not yet. Stick your tongue inside me first."

Obediently, I plunged my tongue into the furrow between her swollen labia and probed as deep as I could into her womanhood. The interior of her vagina was soaking wet and had a subtle taste, slightly salty, but it was so faint, I could barely taste it.

My probing of her vagina rapidly yielded results. Within seconds Brigitte sighed happily and held my head lovingly in her grasp. Her hips swayed in an irregular pattern and made a series of contented vowel sounds while my tongue went to work deep inside of her. I licked and probed with my tongue as deep as I could manage. Contented vowel sounds soon turned to gasping and panting and then Brigitte's hips began to gyrate and sway.

And then, with my tongue still buried deep inside her, she screamed, "Now! Suck on my clit now!" I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it like it was hard candy. Brigitte gasped and thrust her lips in my face. I held onto her ass as she gasped, panted, and screamed her way to a powerful orgasm.

___

Brigitte wasn't the only employee I was loaned out to. The maids had their opportunities to have fun with me as well. The next morning, I was ordered to assist one of the maids in cleaning the kitchen and the dining room. I thought I was doing a good job, but then the maid sat down and ordered me to get over her lap for a spanking.

"But, why do I have to be spanked?" I asked, "I've done everything you've told me to do."

"You have a perfect butt," the maid replied, "It's almost impossible for me to take my eyes off it. Maybe if I spank you and get it all red, it will be less distracting and I'll be able to focus more on my work."

I felt her logic was flawed, but as a slave, I was required to follow her orders, even if they didn't make any sense. Obediently, I draped myself over her lap and raised my ass up into the air, making it an inviting target.

Before spanking me, she ran her hands up and down the curves of my buttocks and told me I was a "lucky boy" to have such a perfect ass. And when she was done fondling and squeezing my buttocks, she pulled my butt cheeks apart and examined the pink, delicate flesh of my anus.

"Mrs. Canalis says that I can spank you one a day, every day, for as long as you're here," the maid confided as she gently stroked a fingertip across my anus, "You don't have to do anything bad to earn a spanking."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, my voice shaky as every time she touched the delicate flesh of my anus, I felt a shivery sensation permeate my body.

"Call me mistress" the maid said as she pushed a finger into my anus, "That'll make me sound more important."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, and she made a sound of smug satisfaction.

Being a submissive, I get sexually aroused as being objectified and punished. My cock throbbed and I felt feverish with lust as I waited for the maid to begin spanking me, but no matter how sexually arousing it may be to have my naked ass spanked there's always a grim foreboding in the minutes and seconds before it happens.

"Don't panic," the maid ordered, "It's just a spanking. You've been spanked before."

I did my best to slow down my breathing and relax my muscles, but I was still filled with dread. Then another one of the maids walked into the room and asked if she could watch.

"Sounds good to me," the first maid said to her coworker, "I'm just about to get started."

Now that there was a spectator in the room, my feelings of humiliation were doubled. I felt my face heat up with embarrassment, but I also felt a feverish rush of lust heating my loins. My cock swelled as my feelings of degradation increased. It was a pattern that was familiar to me. Being the only one naked, being exposed to the gazes of people who were fully dressed and allowing them to ogle me always increased my feelings of sexual excitement.

The women made more comments about my physical attributes, my legs, my cock and the desirability of my ass and then suddenly the spanking began.

It wasn't the most brutal spanking I'd ever received, however, my bottom was already sore. I'd been whipped and spanked multiple times over the past few days. My ass was so tender, it wouldn't take a lot to make me writhe and cry out in pain.

Predictably, I ended up writhing across the maid's lap and crying out in pain.

The spanking seemed to go on forever, but with a spectator present, sometimes there'd be a pause in between blows so the two women could converse without yelling over the sound of my screams and the impacts of an open hand on my naked skin.

"He's darling," the spectator maid commented, "I never realized how sexy a man could look squirming over a woman's lap. I'm so happy you let me watch."

At one point in the spanking I was smacked on the soft flesh where my thigh merged with the lower curve of my ass. It was a sensitive spot and I yelped and jerked in pain at the sudden and agonizing pain.