A Stimulating Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, he's sensitive there," one of them observed.

"Should I swat him there again?" asked the one who was spanking me.

"Oh, of course!"

I could do nothing that was not erotic for them. Every motion and sound I made as I was spanked filled them with delight. I was a beautiful, naked plaything who suffered for their entertainment. And when the spanking was finally over and I was allowed to get up off the maid's lap, both women took photos of me as I rubbed my tender ass and my eyes welled up with hot wet tears.

_____

Next I was loaned out to Jamie and Nicholas. Jamie and Nicholas are Mrs. Canalis's favorite employees, so she loaned me out to them for most the day, and even allowed them to take me off the estate. Those two seemed so wholesome and conventional that I assumed they wouldn't be into anything kinky. That assumption turned out to be wrong.

"We're going for a little drive," Nicholas said, "I hate to cover up that beautiful body of yours, but if we get pulled over by the police, I don't want to explain why there's a naked man in the vehicle. Put these on."

I was given a pair of old blue jeans to put on and when I was no longer naked, Nicholas, Jamie and I all got into an SUV and I was driven out to Stoneman Field.

"Are you sure this is where you want to do this?" I asked as I looked out the window at the ruin of what had once been a small town.

Now, to those of you who have never lived in Fairhaven, Stoneman Field is an area of town that the tourists never bother with, and many Fairhaven residents insist that the whole place is haunted. Back in the 1800's prospectors had panned and mined for gold out there. Nobody ever made it rich out there and it's said that many men committed suicide rather than live with the failure of investing everything they owned searching for gold that wasn't there.

Nowadays Stoneman Field is mostly grassland and woods, and the old crumbling walls of what must once have been saloons, general stores, and stables. There's a graveyard out there somewhere, but it's so overgrown with weeds and tall grasses nobody can find it.

Nicholas parked his SUV in a field of weeds and goat grass. He killed the engine and announced that it was time for everyone to get out.

"This is a special place for Nicholas and me," Jamie explained, "We have to be so proper and conformist in our jobs. We feel that sex should be unconventional, barbaric, and wild. This place is about as barbaric as you can get."

I looked around and had a hard time disagreeing. I looked around and all I could see were crumbling buildings and weed-infested fields. This was a place devoid of human civilization. I wasn't the least bit surprised when I was ordered to strip naked and leave my clothes in the vehicle. However, I was surprised when Nicholas and Jamie began to strip naked as well.

I hadn't noticed until they had shed their corporate attire, but Jamie and Nicholas were quite attractive. They were both slender, graceful, had excellent muscle tone, taut abs and firm, shapely buttocks. Nicholas's cock got immediately hard as soon as he was naked, and Jamie's nipples were blatantly stiff and erect.

"We're sharing something very special with you," Nicholas said after all three of us were naked and some gear bags were unloaded, "I expect you to treat this occasion with the momentous respect that it deserves.

Then Nicholas leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth. I was caught off guard at first, but once I understood his intentions I melted into the kiss and allowed his tongue to enter my mouth while his hands wrapped around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his naked torso and Jamie watched us as we made out.

My erect penis brushed against Nicholas's hard cock and I moaned as we broke from the kiss. Jamie had a look of delight in her eyes as she watched us. And then she reached out for me and wrapped me in a hug before kissing me on the lips as well.

This scene seemed awfully affectionate for a slave/master dynamic, but I was just a slave. It wasn't my place to question. I just followed the Jamie's and Nicholas's lead.

Jamie picked up one gear bag, Nicholas picked up the other and our clothes were locked in the SUV. As we walked through the goat grass towards a clearing, Jamie put an arm affectionately around my waist. Nicholas placed a hand on my shoulder. It felt as if I were their close friend or lover, rather than their slave.

When we reached the clearing, there were a series of old wooden posts that might have once supported a roof or an awning. Nicholas and Jamie stopped walking, faced the posts, and explained the agenda for the day.

Jamie locked a shackle around my ankle. The shackle was attached to a long chain, the other end of which was attached to something embedded in the ground. I could walk about twelve feet in any direction, but the SUV was parked about fifty feet away, so that small amount of freedom meant nothing. I wasn't going anywhere.

Nicholas opened up a gear bag, pulled out several lengths of rope and explained, "Scott, the first thing you're going to do is tie Jamie and I to those posts."

"What? Are you joking?" I asked incredulously. A slave tying up a master and mistress? I couldn't even calculate the severity of the punishment I might get for doing that.

"Nicholas and I are sexually submissive," Jamie explained as she pressed her naked body gently against mine, "Being tied up and feeling helpless is a big turn on for us."

"You understand how that works, don't you, Scott?"

I looked down at the ropes and reflexively my cock throbbed. I got sexually aroused whenever I was naked and helpless. I never suspected that Jamie and Nicholas were the same way. They just seemed so...normal.

"I've never tied anyone up before," I explained.

"I'll show you how to make the knots," Nicholas said helpfully, "You just do as I tell you."

Jamie stood between two of the posts and Nicholas showed me how to tie her wrists and ankles. There were stainless steel rings worked into the posts that made it easier. I tied her spread-eagle between the two posts and then Nicholas had me to him up as well.

According to Nicholas, there used to be a guy named Daniel who would tie them up and do wicked things to them, but he got into some sort of trouble and had to leave town. They'd been looking for somebody to take Daniel's place. I was hardly the ideal replacement, but since I was good at following orders, they thought they could at least use me temporarily.

"So, now that the two of you are my captives, what am I supposed to do with you now?" I asked.

Jamie gave me a surprisingly long list of painful things I could do to their helpless bodies. There was a much shorter list of things I was prohibited from doing. Nicholas told me to go through the larger of the two gear bags. Everything I could possibly need could be found in there.

While Jamie and Nicholas waited, I searched through the bag. There were whips, a riding crop, sexual lubricants, clothespins, a Wartenberg pinwheel, a cock and ball harness, butt plugs, dildos and a few other miscellaneous things they thought we might need for kinky sex games.

I was utterly submissive. I received no joy from inflicting pain on others. However, I was also utterly obedient. If established authority figures like Jamie and Nicholas ordered me to hurt them in a way that gave them pleasure, I would so my best to follow their orders.

Both Nicholas and Jamie had very attractive backsides. And with their legs bound extraordinarily far apart, their anuses were helplessly exposed. I took advantage of this situation to force butt plugs into both of their asses.

Nicholas had confided that a lot of things had been shoved up his ass, cocks, dildos, vibrators, anal hooks etc. and that he expected me to take advantage of this knowledge. I therefore selected the largest butt plug from the gear bag, spent an inordinate amount of time lubing up Nicholas's asshole and then I shoved the plug into his ass as roughly as I could without causing any actual injury.

Nicholas made gasping sounds as I forced his anus open and slid the plug inside him, but he never complained or asked me to stop.

Jamie looked over her shoulder at me as I raped Nicholas's ass and gave me a pouty look, so I forced a butt plug into her ass too. She whimpered and panted as I shoved it in, but just like Nicholas, she never complained.

I felt an unfamiliar sense of power as I looked over my two naked captives. True, they wanted to be there, but they were helpless and subject to my whims. I could almost understand why masters and mistresses enjoyed controlling and abusing slaves.

"Now, that I have the two of you naked beauties in my power, what ever shall I do with you," I asked as I picked up the back and sorted through the wicked-looking contents.

I decided to start with the Wartenberg Wheel. It looked scary, but both Jamie and Nicholas had assured me they'd had this thing rolled across their naked flesh before and they both enjoyed it. I held it up where they could both see it and strode towards Jamie.

Jamie had great breasts, firm, and round, with pink, perky nipples. And the way she was bound, they looked so exposed and vulnerable, it was like they were begging for attention. I gently touched the sharp pins of the wheel to her right breast to see how she would react. She made a soft gasping sound but said nothing. Then I began to roll the wheel up and down her naked breast. She squirmed slightly and her breathing quickened, but she didn't complain. I then proceeded to press the wheel into her naked flesh a little bit hard and mainly focused my efforts on her erect nipples.

She panted and occasionally gasped, but I didn't seem to be causing her any real distress. The sounds she made sounded more like the sounds of sexual arousal than the sounds of suffering. I then decided to try the Wartenberg Wheel out on Nicholas.

I walked up to Nicholas, grabbed the shaft of his cock with one hand and held the Wartenberg Wheel out near the tip of his penis. I was expecting to see his eyes widen in terror, but instead of terror, his eyes were awash with lust.

I felt as if I were being tricked somehow. Then I gently ran the Wartenberg Wheel up and down the underside of his erect cock, concentrating mainly on his stretched foreskin and the sensitive, swollen cockhead. I expected him to cry out in pain or fear, but he merely gasped, panted and writhed in his bonds.

I finished tormenting his cock and took a long, lingering look at my naked victim. His breathing was labored, and he was trembling, but the look on his face was libidinous and eager. There was no doubt he was enjoying this. I felt a weird sense of admiration for both of my captives. They were both natural submissives, the most extreme examples of pain-sluts I had ever run across.

"Don't you ever scream?" I asked.

Sweat had started to bead on his naked body, and he was still panting as he turned his gaze up towards mine and said, "Sometimes. It usually takes a good, hard whipping to draw a scream out of me."

I felt a certain degree of guilt for what I was thinking, but some hidden instinct inside of me was insisting that my work there wasn't done until I had elicited a scream out of my two naked sacrifices. They had went to elaborate lengths to set this up, and if it ended without a big climax, the whole ritual would seem anticlimactic.

I went back to the gear bag and started sorting through the whips. One of them was a bullwhip and I didn't trust myself with it. It was big and heavy, and I doubted I could control it. I elected to go with a wicked-looking whip that was both shorter and lighter than the bullwhip. I held it up where Nicholas could see it.

"Have you even been whipped with this one?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied, "we both have."

"How many lashes to make you scream?" I asked.

Nicholas had to think about that. I suppose I was the first person to ever ask him to quantify his pain the way I was doing. After considering the question for several moments, Nicholas replied, "Twenty, maybe thirty, I don't know exactly. I haven't been whipped in a while."

He said it with a heavy degree of remorse in his voice, as if it were a sad thing to go a long period of time between whippings

"I haven't been whipped in a while either," Jamie offered with a similar sound of sorrow in her voice.

Naked and eyes pleading, Jamie stood with her arms and legs stretched far apart. She panted and thrust her breasts forward as if attempting to draw me away from Nicholas and use my whip to redden her naked loveliness. She was trembling with anticipation. She was terribly excited about the prospect of the whip stinging her naked skin.

I promised that I would whip them both.

Before I employed the whip, I pulled the butt plugs from both Jamie's and Nicholas's asses. I cleaned them off as best I could with the tools at hand and placed them back in the gear bag.

Then I had to decide which of my naked captives to whip first. Both of my captives were very eager and wanted to me to be cruel to them first. And then Jamie gave me those pleading eyes again and I decided to start with her.

Jamie had an adorable ass with enticing feminine curves. It seemed almost a shame to turn her pale ivory flesh all red, but that's what the lady wanted.

I was something of an amateur when it came to wielding the whip. I was using on the receiving end of a painful whipping, so I asked Jamie for tips on how hard to flick the whip and how to aim properly. She gave excellent advice and my first stroke across her ass left a vivid line of reddish pink across her poor, innocent bottom and prompted a gasp from her feminine lips.

When I struck a second time, her head reared backwards and she struggled briefly against the ropes that held her, but she didn't scream. She just made another feminine gasping sound, almost like a woman approaching orgasm.

She twitched, jerked, panted, and gasped as I whipped her, but stubbornly refused to scream. I was perplexed. I'd been on the receiving end of whippings before. I knew the scalding sting that Jamie had to be feeling with each stripe I put on her naked skin. I had a high pain tolerance, but if our positions were reversed, I would have been screaming after the fifth or sixth lash.

Jamie didn't scream, but instead writhed and twisted in a provocative manner as I reddened the backs of her thighs and her beautiful ass. Watching her naked body dance under the whip was almost hypnotic. The feminine sounds she made combined with the way she moved were enticing. I could begin to understand why masters and mistresses liked to whip their slaves. There was something delicious about watching Jamie suffer as the blows fell upon her naked skin.

After three-dozen blows or more, Jamie's shapely ass and the backs of her thighs were blushing painful shades of pink and red and she was even sporting some welts. There were even tears welling up in her eyes, but she bit her lower lips and suffered in silence.

"Don't you ever scream?" I asked, feeling defeated by her superhuman endurance. She was trembling, her breathing labored, drenched in sweat, but she still had her dignity.

"If you whip me between my legs," she suggested. It was a wicked suggestion, but it was a wicked sort of day. Her ankles were bound far apart, leaving her vulva exposed and vulnerable. The whip swished up into Jamie's pink slit and made a loud SMACK as it punished the intimate part of her female anatomy.

Her entire body jerked and she threw her head back, letting out a lusty, anguished scream. She struggled uselessly against her bonds and then every muscle in her body went tense. Nicholas mischievously suggested I whip her swollen pubic lips a second time.

In response to Nicholas's suggestion, Jamie whimpered but she didn't protest. She simply braced herself for the next assault on her womanhood.

Swish!

CRACK!

I whipped her inflamed labia a second time and she screamed again. It was louder this time and seemed to pierce the very heavens. I was satisfied at that point. There was no point in putting anymore marks on her naked skin.

It was a strange moment for me. I had a beautiful, naked female at my mercy, sobbing and covered with whip marks. Somehow being helpless, pained and crying real tears enhanced her beauty. In a moment I decided what I should do next. I didn't put any real thought into it. It was like some sort of primitive part of my brain kicked in and took over the motor functions of my body.

I set the whip down and placed my right hand between her legs. She gasped at the sudden physical contact on her tender pubic lips, but I didn't pull away. Instead I massaged the swollen folds of her labia, before separating them and forcing two of my fingers deep within her vagina.

"Aaaaaaahh," she exclaimed wordlessly and the look on her face was alluring. It was part anguish and part bliss. As I impaled her soaking-wet sex with my fingers I listened to her moan and pant her way to a potent orgasm. It was a bewitching scene, with me being both her master and her slave. Our roles blurred as feverish desires became paramount. Her hips squirmed as she approached orgasm and her breathing became heavier.

Jamie was an amazing creature, utterly embracing the pain I'd inflicted, reveling in it, and riding it into an orgasmic wave. I watched her face as she orgasm hit. She looked like the happiest woman on Earth. And for all I knew, at that moment, maybe she was.