A Stimulating Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cradled Nari's balls with one hand and held onto his hip with the other. When I took the head of Nari's cock into my mouth he gasped. His breathing immediately became accelerated and his legs trembled. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock and savored the taste of his precum. The taste was mild, yet somewhat salty.

His cock was incredibly responsive. I drew him deeper into my mouth and Nari's whole body began to shudder. His hips jerked as his cock spasmed and he ejaculated in my mouth. Nari's cock kept erupting and he seemed to have an endless supply of hot fluids. I swallowed repeatedly, and after what seemed like ten minutes or more his orgasm finally let up.

Nari sighed and made happy post-orgasmic sounds, however, that wasn't the end of it. Within minutes his cock was once again rock hard. Nari turned to his master and pleaded for permission to have a second orgasm, but David was adamant. Nari's orgasms were being rationed and having two in the same day was strictly forbidden.

Although Nari was forbidden permission to cum again, I was given permission to have an orgasm. I ended up lying naked on the lawn, face up, with my legs spread wide and beckoned Nari to take my cock into his mouth.

Nari fellated my cock while rubbing my perineum with my fingertips. I gasped, my cock throbbing intensely from both the delicious things Nari was doing with his mouth and with his fingers. My swollen cock became wet with Nari's saliva as his fingers vigorously massaged the area between my anus and my scrotum.

I spread my legs even wider and imagined that I was helplessly bound spread-eagle as my naked body was played with. I gasped and trembled with pleasure and I found my hands roaming across my chest and abdomen. I fondled myself and imagined that the hands of strangers were exploring my naked body while I was tied up, my arms and legs spread wide.

I closed my eyes and used my fingertips to lightly brush my nipples back and forth. My cock throbbed in Nari's mouth and I whimpered as I started to pinch my nipples and pull on them. My breathing became rapid and a wave of desire passed through me. My cock throbbed with hungry spasms and I felt Nari force two fingers into my lubed-up asshole. Nari's talented fingers located my prostate gland and proceeded to caress that erotic piece of flesh with his fingertips while his mouth did magical things to my cock and I mercilessly tormented my nipples. The pain I inflicted on my nipples was delicious and I spread my thighs even further apart and embraced my feelings of helplessness and vulnerability as the orgasm inside me built in strength.

I arched my spine and pulled on my nipples so hard it felt as if I might tear them right off. At the moment that the pain was almost unbearable my legs trembled and my inner thigh muscles strained as I spread my legs even further apart and lifted my buttocks slightly off the ground.

"Oh, God," I exclaimed. All the blood in my body seemed to be pumping through my cock. Nari's tongue seemed to be caressing the underside of my cock and I squirmed and panted uncontrollably as Nari's mouth worked his libidinous magic on me.

"Huhhh, aaahhh, Nari, uh, ohhh, aaahhh," I gasped and panted mindlessly as Nari's mouth worked my cock in ways that no one else could. His mouth felt better wrapped around my cock than any woman's mouth or vagina I had ever thrust myself into.

As enthusiastic spectators watched, my naked body squirmed, and I felt profoundly overstimulated. One of my hands released one of my nipples as I seemed to be losing control of my own body. An agonizing wave of desire passed through me, followed by another, and another. I gasped and writhed in feverish response to the things Nari was doing to my hypersensitive cock. My cock throbbed again with hungry spasms as Nari kissed it, licked it, and suckled it. The strength of my orgasm built deep inside of my loins, growing in intensity from the deliciously wicked things Nari did to my body...until the wonderous moment that I exploded in his mouth and it felt as if gallons of my seed erupted from the tip of my cock.

I thrashed my head from side to side and gave out a wild, inarticulate, raw, primitive scream, but the orgasm was more powerful than my screaming, and it overwhelmed me, like a tiny goldfish being overwhelmed by a tsunami. I lost my grip on the other nipple and I writhed around on the ground. My semen pumped into Nari's mouth, gallons of it seemed. I gasped and panted and trembled, and after what seemed like hours the orgasm eventually ended, leaving me feeling spent and very satisfied.

I was naked, lying on the grass and slick with sweat, but I was overcome with post-orgasmic bliss, so I just remained there and panted until my breathing returned to normal. I had just had the most powerful orgasm of my young life with my cock enveloped in Nari's mouth, and dozens three or four spectators watching.

___

Later that night, Miriam Canalis took me into her room and ordered me to lie down on her bed. I should have known better than to assume she wanted me to relax. Once I was lying down, face-up, she tied me spreadeagled to her bed. She tied me terribly tight with my arms and legs as far apart as anyone could manage. The pillow shoved underneath my ass raised my hips up and made certain there was no slack in the ropes. I was well and truly stretched.

"I enjoyed watching you have sex with that boy today," Mrs. Canalis confided as she looked down at my naked body, "I have an idea the sorts of things you like now. I watched, I learned, and now I'm going to try some things out on you."

She held up two clothespins where I could see them and said, "You seem to like having your nipples hurt during sex," she explained, "so, I got these for you. I imagine you're getting excited just looking at them."

She wasn't wrong. My heart pounded madly in my chest as I saw her position one of the wooden clothespins near my nipple and she opened the wooden jaws wide. I felt an exquisite helplessness as the jaws closed on my defenseless nipple. And then I gasped as the agony of the wood jaws biting my nipple registered. It hurt worse than when I pinched them myself.

I was on the verge of explaining this to Mrs. Canalis when clothespin number two was carefully positioned and allowed to bite into my other innocent nipple. When both clothespins were firmly anchored, I whimpered and panted in pain. The pain was maddening, but my cock throbbed in response to my feelings of helplessness, agony, and dark excitement.

I can't explain it, but helplessness and physical abuse is a huge trigger for me. It rouses my libido and my cock became hard and bobbed up noticeably as I made inarticulate sounds of pain. Mrs. Canalis was correct. I do like to have my nipples hurt during sex, although I feared that the pain of those wooden jaws biting into my tender flesh might be too much for me to bear.

Mrs. Canalis said something to me as I looked up at her beautiful face. I saw her seductive lips move, however, her voice was drown out by the sound of my heart pounding resoundingly in my chest. I was helpless and excited. My cock throbbed and begged for attention.

I was wondering what Mrs. Canalis would do to my helpless naked body and I shuddered as she delicately licked a large dollop of precum off the tip of my cock, and then he stood up and began to remove her clothes. She had a wicked smile on her face, and when she was gloriously naked, she got on the bed, laid down on top of me and kissed me on the mouth.

As we kissed, I could faintly taste the flavor of my own semen on her tongue. She had worked her tongue into my mouth once again and her tongue mingled with mine. Her naked torso pressed into my chest and the clothespins on my nipples seemed to bite harder as her chest pushed into mine. The wicked pain she inflicted on my nipples caused me to cry out in pain, but her tongue in my mouth muffled the sounds I made.

My nipples were in agony and I felt my cock growing painfully hard. The woman who owned me rubbed her body gently against mine and I let out a soft, feverish moan.

I was already panting as I felt helpless, subjugated, and feverish with lust. It seemed to me that the room was humming with sexual tension already, but then my mistress got up and snapped on a latex glove. I guessed what was coming next and it took mere seconds before my mistress returned to me with a tube with some sort of lubricant in one hand and an impressively large silicone dildo in the other.

I was bound spreadeagle with my legs spread indecently apart and my anus conspicuously exposed. Miriam worked a glob of grease into me and twisted her finger around inside my anus for an inordinate amount of time. She was distressingly thorough.

"Nari worked fingers deep into your ass when the two of you had sex," she said with a throaty purr, "Let's see how you enjoy this."

My legs were stretched taut, but I still think I could feel them tremble as I waited to get impaled on my mistress's fake cock. Then I felt the head of her silicone phallus push against the delicate flesh of my asshole. I surrendered to her completely and I gasped as her impressive member speared me. I embraced my submissive nature as my tight orifice was violated and forced open.

I whimpered as she shoved her phallus impossibly deep. I felt utter disbelief that I could take all her cock inside of me. It's length and girth were both intimidating and she shoved it inside of me all the way to the hilt before she was satisfied.

There was that overpowering sensation of being filled and I was suddenly glad that she had done such a thorough job lubricating my asshole. I felt overwhelmed, overpowered, and helpless. And then Mrs. Canalis took the tip of my engorged cock into her mouth. Her mouth felt moist, warm, and welcoming. My cock throbbed vigorously as it was being enveloped and I could tell it wouldn't take much to make me ejaculate.

"Oh, God," I exclaimed, but before I could explode into orgasm, my mistress raised her head up and climbed on top of me with her legs spread wide. Show lowered her pink slit down onto my swollen cock, still slick with her saliva and she used one hand to spread her swollen labia apart.

She was graceful and got my cock inside of her on the first try. I couldn't move, but I panted and watched as she used my body. She bounced her sex up and down on my painfully erect cock and I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping my shaft as if she were trying to milk me.

I felt lightheaded as if all the blood in my body were pumping through my cock. Her vagina seemed to be caressing and squeezing my cock and I panted uncontrollably as her sex worked its libidinous magic on me.

"Huhhh, aaahhh, Nari, uh, ohhh, aaahhh," I gasped and panted mindlessly as her tight vagina worked my cock in ways that I didn't think possible. My naked body squirmed, and I felt profoundly overstimulated. One agonizing wave of desire passed through me, followed by another, and another. I gasped and writhed in feverish response to the things that were being done to my hypersensitive cock. And then just as I was on the edge of orgasm, she removed the clothespins from my nipples causing the blood to flow back into my poor, abused nipples and causing a sharp, agonizing rush of pain.

Pain mixed with pleasure and the strength of my orgasm built deep inside of my loins. And then came the wonderous moment when I exploded inside my mistress and it felt as if gallons of my seed erupted from the tip of my cock.

I thrashed my head from side to side and gave out a wild, inarticulate, raw, primitive scream. My cock pumped and pumped and pumped into Miriam's tight sex and I gasped and panted. I was still helplessly bound and all I could do was lie there until my breathing returned to normal and wonder when I'd be untied.

_____

The next day, Christopher, David and Nari returned for more fun and games. The games were different this time, but I was still required to participate.

We ended up in the backyard again, but this time there was a wrestling mat set out on the ground. It looked to be about ten feet by ten feet, and it looked to be brand new.

"You and Nari are going to wrestle," Christopher explained, "The winner gets a reward. The loser goes over my knee and gets spanked mercilessly."

Christopher smiled roguishly, and I wondered how he managed to score the privilege of spanking the loser. David and Miriam were the actual slave-owners, Christopher was just a guest in Miriam's home. However it had happened, Christopher seemed exceedingly pleased with himself.

"Of course, you'll have to be oiled up first," David added, "It's more entertaining if your naked bodies are slathered in oil and slippery to the touch."

Mariam Canalis assisted both Christopher and David as they rubbed oil all over Nari and me. As I stood there, Christopher and Miriam rubbed their hands around my neck, collarbone area and the front of my chest. They rubbed every single square inch of my exposed skin. I began to pant as the two fully clothed people ran their hands across my naked chest, down my abdomen and across my hip bones.

And while Mrs. Canalis ran her hands across the front of my naked body, Christopher hand his hands down my back. Then when he had coated my body in oil from my shoulders to my waist, he proceeded lower and began to rub copious amounts of oil into my bare buttocks.

Christopher instructed me to relax my glutes, then he pried my butt cheeks apart, slathered his fingers with lubricant than then slid his fingers into the tight furrow between my buttocks. He stroked the sensitive, pink flesh at the opening on my ass and I knew what was coming. There was no logical reason for Christopher to lube my anus, but he was going to do it anyway...for his own personal entertainment.

"Steady now", Christopher cautioned, as he began to push his fingers past the tight ring of my sphincter. There was no logical reason for Christopher to be oiling my anus, but instead of complaining, I spread my legs wider, giving him easier access. I felt like a slut for doing so, but I was a submissive, and I wanted to submit and embrace the role of a naked slave.

There were two well-lubed fingers inside of me and I moaned as they probed and wriggled inside my ass. I moaned and I caught a glimpse of Nari and David watching as Christopher thrust his fingers in and out of my ass. I gasped in time with Christopher's thrusts and felt humiliated and sexually aroused at the same time.

While Christopher obsessed over fucking my well-lubed ass, Mrs. Canalis finished oiling the front of my naked body, paying special attention to my balls and my cock. She took special care to polish the head and shaft of my cock until it was shiny. She gripped the shaft of my cock and twisted it, getting it glistening and dripping with oil. I gasped and panted as the way her hand slid all over my erect penis was making my entire body throb with shameless lust. I very nearly came as she oiled my hard, throbbing cock while Christopher fucked my ass with his fingers.

Nari's naked body was oiled and lubed by David much in the same way that my naked body was oiled and lubed by Christopher and Miriam. Then we were ordered to get on the wresting mat on our hands and knees and compete in earnest.

"Remember," Christopher called out at the beginning of the match, "the loser gets spanked! And I'm going make certain that the loser's ass is red and stinging by the time he gets off my lap!"

Nari and I had oil wrestled before and at the time it seemed that he and I were evenly watched. This was the second time I'd wrestled against him and this time things were very different.

We started off rolling around on the mat, squirming with Nari pointlessly attempting to get a secure hold on my slick, naked bodies, while I vainly attempted to do the same thing to him. I struggled against Nari while we were both naked, rolling around on the mat, and it seemed as if it was going to be impossible for either one of us to pin the other, then suddenly, Nari used heretofore unknown skills to grab me, flip me around, immobilize my upper body and pin me to the mat.

"What just happened?" I asked nobody in particular, bit I never received and answer.

At one point he had me in a half nelson with his legs wrapped around my hips, during which time he proceeded to grab my nipples and pinch them roughly. I squirmed and tried to break free from his grip, but for all my struggles, I was unable to squirm away.

Christopher, David, and Miriam were all enjoying the spectacle as I struggled vainly to break free from Nari's wrestling holds, so they encouraged us to continue our competition for as long as possible.

At some point Nari got me into a full nelson and left me helpless from the waist up. I could stamp my feet and flail my arms helplessly, but I couldn't do a damn thing to break free. At this point, Christopher pulled out his phone and proceeded to take pictures of me as I struggled to break free from Nari's expert grip.

I hypothesized that somebody (most likely David) must have taught Nari some wrestling moves before suggesting that he and I wrestle together. I was clearly outclassed and was humiliated from the very beginning.

Christopher enjoyed the spectacle of my humiliation and helplessness as Nari sat on my back and applied a move he called the chinlock. In this move, he pulled my head and naked torso backwards causing physical distress as he arched my spine backwards into an extreme arch.

A few seconds later Nari, still While behind me, grabbed both of my arms and locked them tightly together. He used both arms at first, but when he had better leverage, he was able to use one arm to grip them just underneath the elbows and hold them together, immobilizing my arms and causing me to grunt and gasp in pain as he put pressure on my shoulders and forced my elbows tightly together.

And if this wasn't humiliating enough, Nari executed another maneuver on me where he hooked his legs around mine and once his were securely in control of mine, he spread his legs apart, forcing my own legs to spread wide. I struggled to close my legs, however, Nari used his leverage to overpower me, and my legs were helplessly forced wide apart, giving Christopher the opportunity to take more humiliating photos.

Eventually Nari ran out of ideas for how he could use wrestling holds to humiliate me, and we moved on to the portion of the entertainment where Christopher got to spank me.

Christopher sat on a blanket, and I crawled across his lap, arched my back, and raised my butt up for Christopher to smack. As I lay there was my ass raised up suggestively, Christopher ran his hand across my upraised buttocks and the backs of my thighs.

"I'm impressed," Christopher said as I lay across his lap, "Your ass is so beautiful it's mesmerizing. I literally have trouble looking away, it's so bewitching in its beauty. It's like it has magical powers to seduce straight men."

"Does that mean you won't spank me?" I asked hopefully.

Even as I asked the question, I was certain I knew the answer. Christopher might be infatuated with the curves of my butt, but that didn't mean he wouldn't spank me. When he was done fondling my hindquarters, there was a loud CRACK and a sharp, stinging sensation as Christopher's strong right hand swatted my vulnerable, naked buttocks.

My ass was still covered in oil and I soon learned that having oil slathered all over your naked skin made a spanking sting far more than a normal spanking. My whole body shuddered, and I tensed up. The pain was staggering, and each blow stung my naked skin more than the blow that preceded it. I writhed and bounced across Christopher's lap, and cries of pain soon escaped my boyish lips.

From the way my bottom was stinging, I could tell my ass was rapidly turning red. I attempted to remain in position across Christopher's lap, however, the pain was so severe that I found myself kicking my legs uncontrollably and writhing with each blow. I cried out in pain and was soon sobbing. I was spanked again and again, Christopher's strong right hand catching the sensitive underside of my bottom near the delicious crease where the lower curve of the buttocks meets the backs of the thighs.