A Stimulating Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned and squirmed and kicked, but Christopher held me tightly around the waist and kept me from squirming off his lap. He spanked me harder and harder.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I cried out mindlessly as Christopher punished my innocent bottom until it felt as if it had been scalded.

"Now, we did say that Nari would get a reward for winning the wrestling match," my mistress reminded everyone.

"His cock is constantly hard," David said, "And Scott has an amazing ass. It seems to me that Nari's reward should be the freedom to come in Scott's ass any time we bring Nari over to visit."

Mrs. Canalis and Christopher both agreed. By unanimous consent, my ass was declared to be Nari's reward for besting me in the wrestling match.

I was ordered to get down on my hands and knees and spread my thighs apart so my anus would be easily accessible. Then Nari got down on his knees and positioned himself behind me.

Nari was slow and gentle at first, rubbing the head of his cock up and down the cleft between my buttocks. Both his cock and my ass were well lubricated and slippery, so there was no need for any more lubricant. Nari told me to relax my anal muscles and then he pushed the head of his cock inside my anus past my delicate sphincter muscle.

I gasped, and he slid the shaft of his cock inside me. He thrust himself in all the way to the hilt and I began to pant as I felt the head of his cock pressing against my prostate gland.

I blushed with embarrassment as Christopher took more pictures of me as Nari impaled me on his cock. I squirmed as I felt him repeatedly rubbing against my prostate gland. Then my humiliation intensified as Mrs. Canalis asked Christopher to share his photos of my degradation and Christopher agreed to email them to her.

"He looks so sexy," David commented, "on his hands and knees, naked, covered in oil, and getting fucked by another naked slave. Email the photos to me too."

Christopher agreed to share the photos of me with Davis, and my humiliation was complete. Then Nari started thrusting inside me a little faster and harder. It felt as if Nari were forcing his cock even deeper inside of me.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh," I exclaimed inarticulately as it felt like my ass was being impaled on a metal fence post. But rather than resist him, I surrendered to Nari utterly. I spread my legs wider, raised my ass up and lowered my head down towards the ground.

Sliding into me again and again, Nari thrust into my ass faster and faster. I moaned and whimpered as Nari banged me wide open. Even with the copious lubrication, Nari's cock felt enormous in my ass and I was certain my poor, abused anus would be sore tomorrow. I was being used, sexually assaulted and objectified, but I loved it.

It was taking Nari a while to reach orgasm, so Nari was ordered to pull out of my ass and he took a short break, while I remained on my hands and knees.

Nari was given a plastic bottle of Gatorade and while he drank that down, Mrs. Canalis told me that I was beautiful and that she enjoyed watching me get fucked by a beautiful, naked, male slave.

Christopher gave my poor, abused backside several more stinging slaps and then Mrs. Canalis declared that before the festivities resumed my tight, little asshole required more lube. My head was touching the ground as I rested much of my weight on my elbows, but I could feel my mistress pouring lubricant down my butt crack and sliding well-lubricated fingers in and out of my sore asshole several times, making me more suitable for fucking.

"The facial expressions you make when you're being raped are so beautiful," Mrs. Canalis enthused, "I'll have to make certain your ass gets plenty of attention while you're a slave in my home."

___

It turned out that David had been giving Nari a powerful aphrodisiac called turgidus that left him sexually aroused twenty-four hours a day and left his cock hard and erect for most of the day. The reason his cock looked longer and thicker than usual was because the drug forced more blood to circulate directly into his genitals than normal. David raved about the effects of the drug so much that Mrs. Canalis decided to put me on the drug as well.

News of my condition soon spread through the entire Canalis Household and several of the servants decided to examine me and see just how much difference the drug made in the size of my penis. Brigitte was the leader of a quartet of servants who examined my naked body. She ordered me into the kitchen and told me to assume the inspection pose. This meant that I had to stand with my legs widely spaced apart and with my hands placed behind the back of my neck, elbows back, chest thrust forward.

The servants surrounded me and grinned. I've worked as a nude model and I've had to deal with total strangers ogling my naked body before, but somehow standing naked before Mrs. Canalis's servants and assessing the length and width of my cock and the heaviness of my balls resulted in me blushing and trembling in noticeable embarrassment.

"Take a look," Brigitte said as she stood in front of me and cupped my scrotum in the palm of her right hand, "It doesn't take a genius to see that his balls are heavier now than the day that he arrived. They're swollen and heavy."

Each woman took a turn, reaching between my widespread thighs and exacerbated my embarrassment as they lifted my testicles, judged their weight and felt their size. They made sounds like, "Hmmmm" and "ah" as they leisurely manipulated my balls and played with my scrotal sac.

They talked about me as if I weren't even there, discussing the heaviness of my balls and the girth of my cock and what it would be like if all men were forced to take this drug. And then one of the maids began to rub her fingertips across my perineum. I gasped at the unexpected physical contact, especially as her fingers were in such close proximity to my abused anus and all four of the women were amused by my reaction.

"I'll bet his cock would get even larger if I stroked his prostate," one of the maids said and then she slid her hand down between the cheeks of my buttocks until her fingers were pressed against my sphincter. At the same time, Brigitte grasped the shaft of my painfully erect cock and pulled the foreskin back tightly, leaving me panting and trembling as I fought to maintain the inspection pose I'd been ordered to hold.

I obediently stood helpless and ashamed with my legs spread far apart as lubricated fingers were worked into the tight furrow between my buttocks and then pressed firmly against my delicate sphincter.

I shuddered as my sensitive anus was probed. I had been fucked by Nari's enormous cock the day before and my poor, innocent hole had been stretched and abused in the process. I was still sore back there and wasn't eager to be anally probed again so soon.

I whimpered as my anus was touched and stroked, but the women didn't show me any mercy, and while one woman played with my swollen, erect cock, another woman pushed her finger into my anus and forced it to open.

More lubricant was worked into my tight anal orifice and Brigitte applied a generous dollop of lube to the tip of my cock. I wanted to protest, but slaves were conditioned to never complain about the way they were treated, so, I submissively allowed those women to examine and toy with my naked body.

I gasped as Brigitte grasped the shaft of my cock and slid his foreskin back until it was stretched tightly and my cock twitched, eager to ejaculate, but Brigitte had other ideas and deftly toyed with my cock without allowing me to achieve climax.

I felt my anal muscles contract against the fingers inside me and my cock throbbed violently in Brigitte's hand. Well-lubed fingers pumped my prostate and Brigitte's hands played with my cock until my legs trembled and my cock was so hard that it ached. And when my tormenters felt that my cock was as large is it could possibly become, they produced a cloth tape measure.

They wrapped it around the shaft of my cock and measured the girth. Then they placed it along the underside of my cock and measured the length. It was impressive in both its length and its thickness, but they didn't have my previous measurements.

The Vineyard had taken measurements of my cock when I was admitted into their slave training program and I knew exactly how large it had been at that time. With the drug, my cock had gained a half-inch in length and about three-quarters of an inch in girth. No wonder my cock felt so painfully swollen.

"Wow, I'm impressed," Brigitte said, "That drug really worked. He's hung like a horse."

Once the servants were satisfied that the turgidus had increased the size of my cock, I assumed that they would lose interest in me. But then Anna proudly declared, "Hey, it's my turn to spank him today!"

Anna then turned to me and ordered me into the dining room and told me to bend over the dining room table for my morning spanking.

"And spread those lovely legs," she commanded, "No, further than that."

"He has the most beautiful butt imaginable," one of the other maids said, "His ass was made for spanking."

I spread my legs so far apart my anus and balls were both indecently on display and I felt more naked than naked. I was extremely vulnerable in those position and Anna knew it. It was likely the reason she'd ordered into this position in the first place.

Mas ass was already tender from the spanking Christopher had given me, so when Anna swatted me on the right buttock I felt the sting instantly.

The second swat also stung.

And the third.

And from that point on the pain just became more intense.