A Stimulating Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's fingers slid into me. I whimpered and squirmed, but I obediently remained bent over and kept my legs spread wide.

"You have a very beautiful bottom, Scott," Tom said as he worked an excessively large amount of the lubricating gel into my anal orifice. It was cold at first, but the more he worked it into me, the more it warmed up.

And when Tom removed his fingers from my well-lubricated anus, he located a large butt plug. I barely managed to get a glimpse of it before he resumed his position directly behind me, however that thing looked huge and intimidating.

Tom took his time, greasing up the butt plug with even more lubricant. My legs trembled as I imagined Tom trying to spear that thing inside of me. It was larger than any plug that had gone in my ass before and my breathing became labored and fearful as I strongly suspected that the large thing Tom was holding could not be safely forced inside of me.

"Now, just calm yourself, Pretty Boy," Tom said soothingly as he gently stroked the curves of my backside, "I'm not going to do anything to you that you can't withstand. I've gone through all the same sorts of ordeals that you're going to go through today, and I've survived them all."

Tom's words and his gentle hands stroking my ass seemed to calm me and my breathing slowed. My heartbeat slowed and following Tom's instructions, I parted my legs even further apart and I felt the tip of the well-lubricated butt plug as he tried to slip it in.

I held my breath as Tom pushed it in, slowly, centimeter by centimeter opening my tight sphincter muscle wider and wider. It wasn't easy; however, Tom wasn't going to give up trying until he had forced the massive thing inside of me.

My sphincter was stretched beyond all imagining as the butt-plug was shoved deep into my anal cavity. I made a horrified gasping sound as he shoved it in and I felt completely stuffed and invaded, however, Tom was right. I was able to withstand it.

Tom then ordered me to stand up and I could feel something long and silky tickling the backs of my thighs.

"It's a horse tail," Tom explained, "You're going to be a pony and the horse tail is part of the official pony uniform."

Then he used a leather collar, leather straps and some buckles to secure my arms behind my back. He took a few steps back and had me turn slowly so he could view my naked body from all angles. He seemed to like what he saw.

"You're adorable," he declared, "You have a great body, your face is boyishly cute, and something about you being bound and helpless just makes you look more fetching."

Without warning, Tom's arms were wrapped around me and his mouth covered mine. I tensed up at the unexpected physical invasion, but I soon relaxed into the kiss and even allowed his tongue to enter my mouth.

"Mmmmm," he moaned as his tongue danced again mine. I delighted at the sensation of his tongue in my mouth and I reveled in the feeling of his hands on my naked body. I couldn't reach out and hold him, so I pressed my naked body against his as much as I could.

Tom kissed me deeply, powerfully, his lips and tongue taking me in completely. When we broke from the kiss, we were both breathing heavily. And while I attempted to catch my breath, Tom leaned forward and proceeded to lick and suck on my nipples. My nipples were incredibly responsive and a delicious tingling sensation spread from my nipples and traveled down to my cock, causing it to throb uncontrollably.

"Huh..uhh..huhhh," I panted, gasped and felt feverish as Tom tended to my nipples. Then he got down on his knees, took my cock into his mouth and expertly fellated me until I was in a state of intense sexual excitement. I moaned as Tom's mouth and tongue brought me feverishly close to orgasm, and then I whimpered as he lifted his face from my cock and ceased all oral stimulation.

"Tom, please," I gasped, but Tom ignored my pleading and instead fastened a cock and ball harness tightly in place, to hold my erect penis and scrotum immobile.

"Victoria believes in keeping her ponies in a state of constant sexual need," Tom explained as I whimpered and panted, "Your neediness will make it easier for her to control you. Also, she thinks that slaves are more adorable when they're in sexual torment."

My heart pounded loudly in my ears after that and I failed to hear most of what Tom said as he fitted me into leather boots, secured a bit gag cruelly into my mouth and attached blinders to block my peripheral vision.

This was a sexual fantasy of mine, but like most of m sexual fantasies, pony training was scary and degrading. I figured that Tom with empathize with me if I could just explain how I felt, but the bit gag in my mouth made that impossible.

When I tried to speak, the only thing that came out of my mouth was pathetic mewling sounds. I was naked, bound, sexually abused and now I couldn't even talk. I felt more helpless than I'd ever felt before. Tom seemed to sense my distress and addressed me in a soothing tone of voice.

"Scott, it's alright," Tom said, patting my bottom, "They're not going to make you pull a carriage on your very first day. Today is just going to be pony-training for beginners. It'll be humiliating, painful and physically taxing, but it's no worse than the sort of stuff we've done to you before. You can handle it."

I was both terrified and sexually aroused. I wanted to believe Tom, but this didn't feel like anything I'd ever endured before. The bit gag in my mouth forced me to keep my mouth open and I had to keep swallowing or else drool on myself. The harness binding my painfully erect cock made it impossible for my erection to go down and there was a horse tail growing out of my ass.

The whole ensemble was deliberately designed to be as humiliating and sexually objectifying as possible. I had anticipated it would be, and yet I felt a sense of exposure and humiliation like I'd never felt before and I began to tremble.

Then Tom clipped a leash onto the front of collar and said, "C'mon, Pretty-boy. It's time for you to get some exercise."

______

Since I was wearing blinders, my view was severely limited, mostly I saw Tom pulling on my leash, however, I also saw an extremely green lawn as well as a stone walkway that led off somewhere to my right.

Tom led me away from the stone walkway and off to my left. Eventually he led me past about a dozen naked slaves with reddened backsides and towards something that looked suspiciously like a maypole. The pole was standing in the middle of a field of grass, although there was a circular pattern of bare spots as if people had walked around the pole in a perfect circle many, many times.

"Ah, there he is," I heard a familiar voice say, and then Victoria came into view, "He makes for an adorable pony, doesn't he?"

Mrs. Canalis came into my line of sight a second later and she enveloped me in a hug that I couldn't return. "Scott, you are the most beautiful pony a woman could ever want," she gushed.

I couldn't share the sentiment. I felt dehumanized and violated with my jaws forced open and a horse tail hanging out of my anus, however I couldn't share my opinion on any of that until they took the gag out of my mouth.

"Does Scott have to wear the bridle?" I heard Mrs. Canalis ask from somewhere to my left, "He has such a beautiful, boyish face, and you're cluttering it all up with leather and stainless steel."

I was inclined to agree with her sentiments, however the stupid piece of metal wedged tightly into my mouth prevented me from talking.

"It's part of the ensemble, darling," Victoria replied, "Without the bridle, he wouldn't really be a pony."

Another naked slave came into my field of vision. He had a slender waist, amazing legs, and a sculpted ass. Of course, he had a horse tail sticking out of his anus. I had no doubt that the anal plug inside of him was enormous and I felt bad for him. The demeaning treatment he was forced to endure was no worse than mine, but somehow, I strangely felt far more sympathy for him than I felt for myself.

"We've decided to pair you with Lukas," Victoria said, "He's already accustomed to the elementary pony gaits. Imitate his performance as he circles the pole, and you'll do alright."

With the blinders on, my view of Lukas was limited, however I tried to follow in his footsteps and copy everything he did. Lukas and I were led to a pole and our collars were attached to long thin chains that hung from the top. We were ordered to circle the pole and one of Victoria's employees put us through our paces, shouting at us to walk, trot and to canter.

Victoria's employee was a woman named Georgina. She was dressed exactly like her boss, she wore riding leggings, leather riding boots and even her starched white shirt looked like the one Victoria was wearing. She also held a riding crop in one hand and promised to use it on my vulnerable backside if I was lazy or made any mistakes in form or posture.

"Mmmmmff," I said through my gag as my fear reaction kicked in. This was sexually exciting, but also terrifying. If I wasn't bound and helpless, I might have refused to do it, but as it was, I had no choice. I was naked and helpless, and Georgina had a riding crop. She could force me to walk, trot and canter around the maypole no matter how much I attempted to resist.

"Knees higher!" Georgina shouted, and I felt a sharp explosion of pain as her riding crop struck me across the backs of my thighs.

Lukas and I were both corrected this way any time we made a mistake. With the stinging pain across my ass and the backs of my thighs, I rapidly forgot to keep swallowing, and I began drooling behind my bit.

Georgina ordered us to stand straight, and to keep our chests constantly thrust out. She also ordered us to raise out knees high with each step. Each time we failed we were painfully corrected.

After the first hour, she began to add trotting and cantering to my education. This made things more complicated, especially as she would switch rapidly from walking to cantering or trotting and we would be painfully punished if we didn't adjust our gait instantly.

It was at least three hours later by the time we were finished, and the muscles in my legs ached. My abdominal muscles and the muscles in my back were incredibly sore as well. Maintaining the perfect posture that the pony-trainers demanded was a real strain on my torso.

The pain from being whipped across my thighs and buttocks had gotten bitter and scalding. I had lost track of how many times I had been struck and how many places I hurt. My eyes had welled up with tears, I had drooled all over my chin, I was covered in sweat, and I was obscenely aware of the massive plug in my ass as it kept bobbing around inside of me as I trotted and cantered. And as if that weren't enough to strip me of my dignity, my cock was so hard and throbbing that it ached.

Another woman dressed in the same sort of equestrian gear as Georgina unclipped my collar from the chain and dragged me a few meters away from the maypole. Then she removed my blinders and that horrible bit gag.

I wanted to thank her profusely, however, slaves can get into trouble if they speak without permission. I decided to play it safe and just not say anything.

I looked over to my left and saw that another employee was removing all of Lukas's pony gear. Lukas was covered in sweat and his shapely buttocks were all red and abraded. She looked as if he were on the verge of collapse, and a second employee rushed over to grab him and support his weight.

And while all my attention was focused on Lukas, Georgina grabbed my horsetail and painfully yanked the butt- plug out of me with one quick, violent pull.

When Lukas and I were both stripped of our pony-gear, we were herded towards each other. Lukas was still sobbing, and I was commanded to hold him and let him cry on my shoulder.

A huge crowd had accumulated by this time. Of course, Mrs. Canalis was there, looking elated. She was happier than a ten-year old child at Disneyland. And of course, she had an expensive camcorder pointed in my direction, filming Lukas as he cried on my shoulder.

The crowd that surrounded us was mostly women, although I did see one man somewhere in the back. Most of the women were wearing equestrian outfits, like Victoria and Georgina. All of them assessed Lukas and me from head to toe, drinking in our nakedness with undisguised prurient interest. The more spectators that showed up to ogle our nudity, the more naked I felt.

I noticed that new slaves were being led to the maypole and tethered to it, now that Lukas and I had been set free, however, that didn't make me feel any less naked and exposed, and then my painfully erect cock brushed up against Lukas's impressive erection.

Lukas was drenched in sweat and his whole body trembled with sobbing. His boyish face looked so beautiful and innocent and I felt a deep wave of affection for him. Lukas was an athletic youth, however, his trembling, sobbing and tears made him give off a fragile vibe and made me want to hold him lovingly in my arms and protect him.

Lukas pressed his naked chest against mine in a close hug and we practically stuck together because of the copious amounts of sweat on our bodies.

I was naked, sweaty, sore, exhausted, my backside was a riot of throbbing pain, and dozens of strangers were staring intently at my naked body with prurient interest, however, my heart went out to Lukas. I had just met him, and we hadn't even spoken two words to each other, but I felt a powerful kinship to him as if I'd known him my entire life.

"You and Lukas need to get cleaned up," Victoria informed me calmly and then she gestured for two of her employees to come forward.

The employees who fetched us were dressed in identical uniforms with riding leggings, leather riding boots and the sleeves of their shirts rolled up. There was very definitely a theme on this estate.

"Come with me pretty boy," said one of the women as she firmly grasped my arm, "That's it."

I was walked up a grassy slope and up towards the back of the main building. There was a wooden deck back there with an outdoor shower. There were no doors or walls anywhere, so there was no privacy, however, the outdoor shower was probably intended for slaves, and slaves were expected to endure constant nudity and exposure.

"Now, stand at attention, both of you," said one of the employees, and Lukas and I both stood with our hands clasped behind the backs of our necks and our legs spread far apart.

"Elbows further back," one of the women snapped at Lukas, "Thrust your chest out towards me."

Lukas complied and then I was ordered to spread my legs wider.

The hot water from the shower felt soothing on my sore muscles, however it was painful on my tender, throbbing backside. It was almost like my thighs and buttocks were being whipped all over again.

Lukas and I both let out gasps of pain when the red-hot sting in our hindquarters was renewed, however, the stern-faced women ignored the sounds we made and proceeded to wash us with brisk efficiency. First, they got us both soaking wet. Then they lathered us up with soap. Then they rinsed us off.

The towels they used to dry us were white and fluffy, however they weren't gentle in the way that they dried us off. They were energetic, methodical, and quick. Of course, such an enthusiastic toweling down of my sore buttocks left me in gasping, whimpering agony.

After we were dry, a tube of some sort of thick, white ointment was produced and one of the women rubbed it into the tender areas of our naked flesh, while the other woman walked off back towards the location of the maypole.

"Aaaaauughhhhhhh," I gasped inarticulately as the woman's strong hands proceeded to rub the ointment into my sore buttocks, but I was assured that the ointment was good for me.

"This is for medicinal purposes," the woman informed me as she rubbed it into my injured flesh, "It will help speed up the healing process.

It hurt as she rubbed it in, however, shortly after she finished, it seemed as if the pain in my poor, abused bottom was fading. It wasn't gone, however, the pain diminished to a dull ache. It was the sort of pain that a slave could easily manage.

______

When I wasn't being trained to be a pony, I was being forced to sexually satisfy Victoria, Victoria's guests, Victoria's employees and even Victoria's ponies.

Of course, when I was forced to sexually satisfy Victoria's ponies, there was always a crowd of spectators to watch us.

The first time I was ordered to sexually satisfy some of Victoria's ponies, it was a grand spectacle, attended by Victoria and approximately two dozen of Victoria's guests. Half of them sat on decorative concrete garden benches while the other half stood. They were all elegantly dressed while I was naked and ordered to stand on the manicured, verdant lawn while more ponies were rounded up.

Victoria's employees herded a total of six naked slaves to the lawn in front of me and then Victoria announced her plans to the crowd.

"Honored guests," she said to the assembled ladies, "this beautiful boy is named Scott Alexander. Miriam Canalis was kind enough to bring him to me for pony training. And as this is his first day here, I thought it was only logical that some of the other ponies get to know him better by allowing them to use his mouth and his anus to satisfy their sexual needs."

Victoria's dapper guests nodded in agreement, as if this was the most logical course of action. I was naked and about to be raped by six strangers. In polite society this would be considered sexual assault, but on Victoria's estate, it was just considered a sensible way of helping me to fit in with my fellow ponies.

I nervously looked over at the six slaves who had been granted permission to use my ass and my mouth to make them cum. All six of them were naked with erect, straining cocks between their smooth, muscular legs. All six of them had sculpted abs, slender waists, slim figures with smooth features and cute boyish faces with luscious lips. They looked over at me with almost apologetic facial expressions.

They were all submissive males, not accustomed to being the aggressors, but they took orders from Victoria. If she ordered them to use my naked body to slake their lusts, they'd obey and be as rough and aggressive as she wanted them to be.

Lukas was one of the six slaves that had been rounded up. He looked uncomfortable, but he was an obedient youth and I could tell he'd follow Victoria's orders no matter what.

"Grab him," Victoria commanded her ponies, "Grab him and use him. Remember how you were used on your first days here and force your cocks into his youthful body. Be rough with him."

It sounded like a vulgar thing for such an elegant, regal woman to say, but once she said it, her slaves hastened to obey. One of the slaves rushed forward and forced my legs apart. Another one forced me to arch my back and thrust my chest forward so he could feast on one of my nipples.

While I was bent over backwards, another slave placed his mouth on my other nipple and I felt my sensitive nipples being licked and suckled. I seldom considered a man's nipples to be a sexual part of his anatomy, but as Victoria's slaves fed on my nipples, I could feel my cock throb in response. Their teeth and their tongues enthusiastically feasted on my naked body.

"Aaahhh," I exclaimed as one of my delicate nipples was mercilessly bitten. A moment later, the pink flesh of my other nipple was roughly abused as teeth bit into it. The second bite was even more excruciating than the first.

Multiple hands grabbed at me and I reflexively struggled, but I was helpless in their grip. My nipples belonged to the naked slaves feasting on them far more than they belonged to me. I groaned and panted, but I was held tightly by two or three or even four naked slaves and my struggles amounted to naught. I could move my head from side to side and stamp my feet, but that was about all I could manage.