A Stimulating Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ponies standing over my chest continued to use their mouths on my nipples. I stared up at the sky and felt their insistent tongues batter at my delicate, pink flesh and felt my cock pulse in response. I panted and felt helpless with my legs spread indecently wide and bent over backwards.

When they stopped and I was finally allowed to stand normally, my nipples were red and erect. They were still wet from the mischievous lips. I drew in a quick breath as I was forced to my knees. My arms were grabbed and forced behind my back and I struggled against the slaves who held me, even though I knew I was overwhelmed and had no hope of breaking free.

And while I was helpless and on my knees, a slave with a delicious torso and six-pack abs grabbed my face, tilted my chin up and guided his hard, erect cock to my mouth.

"Open," he insisted as the swollen head of his cock brushed up and down against my lips. Obediently, I opened wide and the impressive girth of his cock was shoved into my mouth. My arms were pinned helplessly behind me as I sucked on the blonde slave's massive cock. My own cock was erect and throbbed painfully, begging for attention, but my status was even lower than the status of the slave in front of me. He was empowered to use my mouth to satisfy his lusts. Victoria wasn't going to give me the same sort of freedom.

I sucked the pulsing cock deeper and deeper into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. My throat tightened and his cock discharged its hot, fluid into my mouth, filling it and forcing me to swallow again and again. It seemed impossible that so much semen could come from one person, but he just kept pumping and pumping into my mouth like he was some sort of supernatural creature.

After I'd drained his balls dry, I was ordered to stand and walk barefoot across the grass to the gardening shed. A slave with green eyes, full succulent lips and long dark wavy hair slapped me hard across my ass and barked, "Wall pose."

As part of my slave training, I had learned multiple slave positions and the wall pose was one of them. Without hesitation, I placed my hands flat against the wall of the gardening shed with my arms straight and my legs far apart. This pose left me completely exposed and left me vulnerable for corporal punishment as well as anal penetration.

Of course, he wanted my ass. He stood behind me and one of Victoria's employees handed him a tube of lubricant. Then, I felt his hand in between my ass cheeks. He smeared cold lube across the delicate flesh of my anus and then thrust two lubricated fingers inside of me and probed.

You need to relax," he admonished me, "You need to surrender. Open yourself to me. Surrender to me completely."

He continued to finger my asshole, and I tried to relax my sphincter muscle. When I was well-lubricated and as open as I could manage, he slid his cock into me. Even with copious amounts of lubricant, his erection felt impossibly large and hard.

So, with my legs spread wide, I stood there and panted as he enthusiastically thrust his cock into me again and again while Victoria and her chic, stylishly-dressed friends watched the show. It was humiliating to be naked and raped for the entertainment of these wealthy women, but I found the humiliation to be exciting. This was true and inescapable slavery, and one agonizing wave of desire after another passed through me as the elegant women witnessed my rape.

After being impaled on an army of hungry cocks, Georgina tied my wrists behind my back and led me inside, took me to one of the guestrooms and had me kneel at the foot of the bed.

"Keep your legs well apart," she admonished me, "You'll be punished if I have to tell you twice."

Georgina didn't bother to explain what she had planned for me, however, I didn't have to wait very long to find out what came next. Within minutes. Victoria Wellington sauntered in and told Georgina she could go. Victoria locked the door once we were alone, turned to me and flashed a wicked smile in my direction.

"My ponies were very fond of your ass, weren't they?" she asked as I knelt there helpless and looked up at her beautiful yet cruel face.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed.

"They enjoyed raping it very much," she continued, "And although your ass is quite alluring, I'm much more interested in your mouth at the moment."

If I had any doubt what she meant by that, those doubts were quickly swept aside. She gracefully proceeded to remove her boots and leggings. And when she was naked from the waist down, she brought her pink slit up to my face, spread her legs slightly and ordered me to use my tongue to bring her to orgasm.

Without any further commands or prodding I began to lick her pubic lips with my tongue.

Victoria's pubic area had been shaved or waxed and she was completely smooth except for a neat little landing strip above her pink slit. Her labia were pink and swollen, and her juices had an exotic taste to them that I couldn't identify. I knew from experience that no two women tasted exactly alike, however, Victoria was somehow far outside the norm, almost as if her wealth and authority made her juices better than every other woman's juices.

With my hands bound behind my back there was a limit to what I could do, however, with some difficulty I was able to use my lips and my tongue to tease her swollen clitoris out of its hood. Then I placed my tongue beneath her clitoris and slid it upwards with a soft, slow, deliberate stroke.

I saw her lower body shudder in erotic response and then she said, "Aahhh! Oh God! Do that again!"

I licked her clit again and again, first with slow, gentle strokes of my tongue and then with harder and faster strokes and then slow and gentle again.

"Huhhh, huhhh, aahhhh," she exclaimed, panting and gasping as I licked at her female anatomy

As I knelt between her thighs, she made inarticulate gasping and grunting noises. She writhed and gripped my head as I dutifully licked her exposed clitoris. Then her gasping sounds filled the room and she shuddered and trembled.

After I licked Victoria to orgasm, she got dressed and sent in another woman. I was ordered to eat her pussy as well. And when she left, she sent a third woman in for me to attend to.

I knelt there for hours, with my legs far apart, bringing a multitude of women to sexual bliss, while my cock remained so hard that it ached. I lost track of how many women I brought to orgasm, meanwhile I was left in sexual agony, desperately craving sexual relief, but as a slave, I was left at the mercy of women who had no interest in being merciful.

After I was done using my mouth to make women happy, Georgina showed up. She untied my wrists, cleaned me up a little and put me to bed.

I was worried that I would be taken outdoors and made to sleep on a pile of straw like a real pony, but instead she led me to a room that looked like an enormous Edwardian dormitory. It was large, with hardwood floors and thin, white mattresses. I was informed that this was where I would sleep, however, as a slave, I wouldn't have the same freedom as slave-owners.

Georgina ordered me to lie face up on one of the beds and chained me so that I couldn't touch myself or any of the other slaves. There were three male slaves already in the room, each bound spread-eagle to a bed.

Over the course of an hour, Georgina chained at least a dozen more slaves to the beds in that room. Some of the slaves were male, some of them were female. All of them were naked and bewitchingly attractive. I wanted to reach out and feel their smooth, flawless skin underneath my hands, rub my naked body against theirs and crush my mouth against theirs, but of course, that wasn't possible because of the chains that bound me securely to the bed.

My legs were spread far apart, making me blatantly aware of my hard, swollen cock. Georgina stroked the leather loop of a riding crop against the sensitive skin of my inner thigh and admonished me, "If I catch you whispering to the other slaves during the night, you'll be punished."

Georgina painfully pinched one of my nipples before turning her attention to one of the female slaves and giving her a similar warning before abusing her nipples as well.