All Comments on 'A Stitch in Time Pt. 01'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
This is fun!

Everybody is in for a treat with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so far...

...so good. this has all the potential of a really great read.

Thanks mike from Texas

mtstorymtstoryalmost 17 years ago
Great story

I think this is one of your best stories, and one of the best stoties I have read in a long time. Please finish it as soon as you can. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fantastic!!!***

YEP THIS ONE DESERVES THE THREE EXCLAMATION MARKS

PLUS STARS

i'LL BE LOOKING OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS ON THIS SITE

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Just excellent

Outstanding start. Loved the hook and, once the story grabbed me, it didn't let go. I wanted to bang the keyboard when the chapter ended and, if that's not superb narrative drive, nothing is. Great characters, wonderful scenes and marvelous dialogue. Bring on chapter two and, please, sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
quick

finish it quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!!!!

Please write more and let us all know what happens to Trick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
absolutely excellent.rickprince

Excellent writing, plot, context.I can only wish.

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
Jealous

Wish I'd written it. For the first time I am *glad* to be laid up with a busted leg, for it would be such a darn shame to spend an entire work day attending to nothing but reading this series. Which, of course, I will do forthwith. Very fine writing, sir. I salute you. L8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!!!! Truly Amazing

I am kind of shocked right now, going over this story, because this is probably one of the best stories I have read about redemption that I actually think of, since it's in an erotica website. Truly, I am extremely impressed and kind of sad as well that the story ended. I know the story was long, but so worth it that I wished there was at least another chapter focused on Patrick and Cameron. Wow, great characters, and awesome story. You are a simply awesome storyteller. And, I got to learn a lot about baseball as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
excellent writing

You know how to draw the reader in. You know how to express how difficult it would be for someone who lost 3 years of their life

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Re-Read

I last read this story a couple of years ago and decided to invest the time and read it again. It is time well spent. Trick is a man in need of redemption--and even though I know how it will end--the trip is a great one. Truly one of the finest series on the site. If there is a disappointment it's that you haven't published anything new in a while...but then again the 2009 Christmas Contest is around the corner.

featherfoxfeatherfoxover 13 years ago
a trip down memory lane

I am so looking forward to reading the rest of this series. It is such great storytelling! It occurred to me somewhere around the third page that the reason Patrick has become such a douche is because his being went on "auto-pilot." The person that was left behind simply took the path of least resistance in all areas of life. When Patrick checks back in to being "trick" he can't even recognize himself... It is such an interesting depiction of adolescence so far. I can't wait to read on. There are probably more comments coming your way! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

god patrick is a total asshole lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I want to write a great comment...

But I wanna keep reading more! I've read a bucnh of stories on here and this one is one of the top five I've read on here even after only chapter 1!

So excited for chapter 2. Great writing, great flow, perfect dialogue, and almost perfect grammar ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Danm, I feel sorry for this kid, lol. How he gets through life from this point will blow my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is about the fourth time I have read this it is outstanding.

arghjacarghjacover 10 years ago
One of the best stories I have read on this site.

Hi, I'm not sure of your name and I'm going to leave a further comment on the last story of this series but I needed in my voting to try and attract attention to this the first.

This story was amongst the best I've read on this or any other free to view site. Your characterisation was excellent and the story line kept the interest going throughout. I write myself but I will never have the gift, knowledge or the time to write things of this quality

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Flops At The End, For Me

An interesting premise, a frustrating but good beginning, a great middle, and an end that ruined it for me.

I won't give any spoilers and most people probably won't be bothered, but if you're like me and you get attached to certain characters you might be frustrated by the ending too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Very Coincidental

I went to Marshal High School, lived two miles away and have a sister named Jeanne. I felt like I was reading my own story, except for being an asshole of course.

Well written beginning.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Turned into an idiot.

I'm not liking the premise all that much, seems like he managed to make all the wrong decisions, and turned into an academic slacker.

As if somehow someone steered his body for three years and did their best to fuck up his life.

It just feels too contrived. That in 3 years he turned into exactly the opposite of what he once was, like an evil (retarded) clone, a bizarro version of sorts.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I too liked

the little Patrick better than

the big jerk he had become

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Felt like I was reading a story about alternate dimensions then a time traveling one

texquilltexquillover 7 years ago

This is truly one of the most outstanding tales I've read. Stick with it, Literotica reader, because it just gets better as you go through the seven parts.

Congratulations to MarshAlien for a wonderful effort. I'm disappointed that he hasn't posted on Lit since Thanksgiving of 2008.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hooked

Great start to what seems is a great story with a very interesting hook.

The ending left me laughing like a maniac for a solid two minutes and then I asked myself what I kept asking as I read: "What the FUCK?!"

Oh hell yeah I'm hooked.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Interesting

This was an interesting start.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Love the premise. Like the movie "Family Man "...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just wish for once instead of every one of these stories taking the don’t ask don’t tell approach that the main person would just tell it. Who cares if it all sounds crazy just tell someone the damn truth. Everyone already hates you so why hell not?

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loving it!

Mind you, If he'd had his wits about him, he'd have admitted amnesia after hitting his head on Christmas morning, although that would have ruined the story.

Next best thing would have been to admit his amnesia to Jeanne, along with a comment that he didn't like the person he seemed to have become.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

LOL, great parody, Satre. Like last paragraph on page 3. I thought "Trick" would run back to the Mall Santa and ask him to reverse the spell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous