All Comments on 'A Story of Guilt'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments
GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 13 years ago
one men used his head and his dick

the other used his mouth and fist. <p>

which man is the more intelligent? <p>

the big man walked into the small man's massage place, beat the crap out of him ---- after telling him, <p>

"you remember Sandy?" "Of course, not. I fucked many women; and a few were named Sandy. Which one are you talking about?" "My wife, Sandy, the married one." "Fuck, dude, all of them were/are married. Your Sandy ain't that special." "Okay, little dick, for that I am gonna punch you so hard in the balls, you won't be able to breath." Wammmm, the little man went down. <p>

"Okay, little man, tell me where you put your drug, the kind you used to put in women's drinks, including my Sand's drink, before you fuck them." "It's at the top of the drawer." <p>

The big man went over, reached up, got hold of it drug, went to the bathroom, dumped it in the toilet and flushed it down. He returned to the little man/fucker still groaning from the groin-punch. "You have one hour to pack up your staff and leave this city, y'hear? The next man who comes through here may not be as polite or nice as I am, okay?" and then he smiled, evilly at the little frightened man on the floor. <p>

He left --- satisified with his accomplishment, which took over 2 months to plan, by the way --- and the little man/fucker started packing, wanting to make sure he's not hit again by the big man or another big man whose Sandy, another Sandy, he had also fucked. <p>

Dear author, you meant to tell me this was the LEVEL of intelligence the husband operated by? I mean, we can all have fun, reading and writing stories that don't take Christopher Marlow's writing talents, or time investment... but surely you can do a more complex, imaginative job than that.... the fucking around nonsense is that what I cared about; it's not that important; but the planning you allowed the two men to have going on in their heads.... it's pathetic...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree, he's a fucktard

Real men don't think with their fists and they sure as fuck don't treat their wives like possesions. I don't know what planet you're from but if this is the quality we can expect...go back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It is just a story, and a good one at that!

Wow, those other guys are harsh. It is just a story guys.

I liked it. It held my attention and kept me interested until the end. You developed the characters well and the story had a good flow.

I hope to read more from you. Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I enjoyed the story

Kind of sweet with a litle evil mixed in.

Well done and thanks.

Pugac2020Pugac2020about 13 years ago
Nice

I liked it, thanks for sharing.........theres no accounting for taste......some people (like the ones below) just dont have any lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
should've got the cops involved

bastard might try it again in the next town, get him on record, that will follow him wherever he goes - good writing tho, technically proficient

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Good Story

The man's wife didn't have an affair. He handled the situation the way any real man would. For those of you shitheads out there that don't agree, screw you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Happy endings are under-rated! Good work.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
GenghisKhan is a moron... M-O-R-O-N

GK is clearly unable to see the difference in the actions of the two men. He sees the action of loving husband and repeat sexual predator that is sociopath as the SAME THING.

They arent. THAT is the different and it speaks volumes that dimwits like GK cannot see it.

SOME acts are between men and dont REQUIRE lawyers or a lot of words. (key word Here is REQUIRE)

Let me use small words GK so dumb fucks like you and the anonymous can see follow this

RANDY -- planned for months using deception lies drugs and manipulation so that Sandy could NOT say NO.

JACK-- dealt out severe physical pain as PUNISHMENT to Randy because Randy is a physical person. Jack did NOT seek out a victim you Moron.

There is a difference here.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Wow are you on your game these days

What an amazing string of stories coming from your pen these days. Really enjoying the happy endings! Anticipating your next story. Thanks

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
about the story itself

really good and very consistent. One of this author's better ones. And NOT because of the macho way Jack handled Randy.

Jack's beating on Randy was a JUST act on a Primordial level. They were BOTH men...one truly evil and immoral and the other decent and kind.

To says that these two men are about the same ....as GK asserts...is like saying the western democracies war against Nazis Germany and Fascist Japan in WW2 were the same because both sides used waged war.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Good story

Well written and it unfolded about how it should have. As others have said, this was no affair, she was not seduced, she was drugged and that is essentially rape. There were only two things I would have changed in the story. I would have had the husband take the drugs to the police and file charges against the bad guy, because there were other wives involved. Second, I just did not get the shaving off of her bush as a part of cleansing the act. Probably because I hate this modern trend toward trying to look like young girls instead of women, but also because it just makes no sense to me.

curioussscuriousssabout 13 years ago
100% behind Harry on this one

Justice was meted out to a low-life predator.

She never wanted this but was so naive, plus was drugged.

How anyone can equate the two men is beyond me.

Very perceptive story MGM - thank you.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Good Job!

Someone said that "real men" don't think with their fists.....perhaps physical action is not the answer or response required every time, but there certainly is a place where evil requires response, and to be effective the response needs to match the evil done. So....I think this one was right on, perhaps he waited too long to reconcile with his wife, and perhaps she was foolish to allow the situation to develop, but appropriate action was taken...in response to calling the police...get real, what evidence was there, nothing that could be taken too court, and far to late to press any charges without any witnesses. So..to the naysayers I can only say: "Grow a set buddy, sometimes you gotta do what needs to be done!"

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Magmaman, this is one of your better ones. As always, technically well done, prose flows smoothly, characters developed enough so we understood them. Nothing cluttering up the scenery.

Sandy sure screwed things up and I couldn't see an easy way out of it, but you rescued the story nicely and put a believable ending to it.

Everyone doesn't have to agree with how you handled it. We each have our likes and dislikes. It was your story, so you can make it like you want to. It was entertaining. That's what we look for when we want to read a short story. Keep them coming. Yours are among the best.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Excellent.

I mean, really, just excellent. I also agree with Harry and Curiousss and completely disagree with GK: The story ended with a battle between a rapist and a man not only getting revenge for his wife's rape, but also making it damned difficult for the predator to rape again. As a lawyer, once the drugs were out of her system, any rape charge would've been damned near impossible to prove.

So is it totally believable? No.

Is this the way such matters are typically resolved? No.

But is this the way such matters SHOULD be resolved? Hell yes!

The only weakness is he had the conversation with the old gentleman next door, and thus knew the whole truth, a few days after the wife fled, but it took hubby two months with no communication--during which time his wife, the victim--was suffering incredibly. He needed to get his shit together on that front a touch quicker, don't you think?

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Good story!

Thanks for sharing it.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Excellent Morality Play

The Gods play dice and people pay! One thing for sure, Jack has more self confidence than most guys and that is what led to the happy ending! One question, was Henry necessary? Don't get me wrong, I would be more than happy to play his role.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Nicely Done

How rare is this kind of love in todays' society!

A couple of months alone in the motel was a little scary, not for cheating but being in a vulnerable position from god knows who or what. None the less,a really great love story...Perfect!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Its an ok story , but Jack should still divorce the stupid slut. If she's too stupid to see what Randy wnat wanted she will most certianly let someone else fuck her

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 13 years ago
Thanks for Sharing

your very good story. Jack did what was necessary to be a real husband...

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Good Story

I would not want another man to massage my wife, too many things could go wrong. It would be stupid to bet it all on another mans morals. The asshole in this story got what he deserved, maybe. Some men would have chosen the rifle first. And what some others might do would make the rifle seem tame. If it happened to your wife what would you do? Would you grab a propane torch or the phone? That is the question.

shaman43shaman43about 13 years ago
Loved it

A well done story for 5 stars. Glad you worked the plotting the way you did. The revenge mongers who cannot stand any remorse and learning from past behavior notwithstanding. The way it was plotted she really was raped in all ways. The guy would go away for 20 years if brought to trial and proven. I know that could not happen here. Glad you gave her a break finally. Those people who write some of the comments seem to live a damn closed life emotionally. Glad I am not them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Of course, you had to make so it wasn't her fault.

Wow, she was drugged. How convenient. This way you can play both sides -- she cheats, but it's not really her fault -- rather than deal with a real plot line. Frankly, since it's such a short cut, the story should have been half as long.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 13 years ago
Harry VA = The Husband (Not a moron but a retard)

You see a driver plowing down the wrong side of the road, to get to where he wants to go. "Hey, worry, dude, I know this looks stupid and it is illegal... but, man, I need to go shit fast, okay?" THAT is typically called a "moron." <p>

You see someone droolin' on his shirt, smiling nicely at you. If you look long enough into his eyes, you might even see what look sort of like whirligigs spinning and spinning, around and around... That's a "retard." <p>

GenghisKhan is the former, Harry VA the latter. Big difference. <p>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ <p>

GenghisKhan is a moron... M-O-R-O-N <p>

GK is clearly unable to see the difference in the actions of the two men. He sees the action of loving husband and repeat sexual predator that is sociopath as the SAME THING. <p>

They arent. THAT is the different and it speaks volumes that dimwits like GK cannot see it. <p>

SOME acts are between men and dont REQUIRE lawyers or a lot of words. (key word Here is REQUIRE) <p>

Let me use small words GK so dumb fucks like you and the anonymous can see follow this <p>

RANDY -- planned for months using deception lies drugs and manipulation so that Sandy could NOT say NO. <p>

JACK-- dealt out severe physical pain as PUNISHMENT to Randy because Randy is a physical person. Jack did NOT seek out a victim you Moron. <p>

There is a difference here. <p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent story

Five stars.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Liked this one

Might be this author's best story. Really struck a chord. Jack took care of a rapist. End of tale. Maybe in real life, Jack would get arrested, spend time in the clink for assault and a few other charges, and then he would have to follow through with his rifle threat. But that's sometimes the way real life is. Thanks for writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
GK ...I may be a Retard

But at least I can tell the difference between shit and shinoola. We all hope that when you finally do graduate High school.... you can to.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great story!

In a story like this, character developement trumps plot. I loved Jack, the big lug...Henry and Randall, played their parts beautifully. The only weakness to this wonderful story was the character of Sandy. I just didn't warm up enough to Sandy. I was so impatient for her to fuck Randall. Finally. She captured my heart, but just not enough. Nonetheless, this was a very well written and enjoyable read...as usual, reading a story by this author produces such personal euphoria. Thank you magmaman.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Very enjoyable

Both hubby and wife were a bit dopey. Randy crossed the line. Sandy knew it and told Jack who laughed it off because they thought Randy was gay. Of course they weren't expecting a predator to be working in the massage parlor. If they had used their brains Randy would have been shut down long before it went too far. Sandy was also enjoying it a bit too much. <br><br>

I know that Sandy thought her saying she might have been drugged sounded like an excuse but it makes all the difference in the world. No drugs - I let myself get carried away and had sex. Drugs - I was assaulted and raped. Jack certainly believed it was possible once he found out. Why didn't she tell him? She had nothing to lose, Jack was already letting her go. I would have been looking for a reason that my wife acted so out of character and drugs would explain it. I wouldn't accept it on face value but Jack didn't either. Of course it was a plot piece necessary to drag the story out. <br><br>

I don't have any problems with Jack stomping on Randy. Consider this, we have all sorts of laws addressing interacting with other people. But actions that are destructive of marriage and relationships are pretty much without legal consequences. If Randy could have been arrested and locked up for a year for what he did that would be great. But Jack didn't have that option. It is a gap in our legal structure and predators know that and take advantage of it. They fuck and walk away. Marriage has nothing to do with property, it is about a contractual relationship with legal and implied rights. A third party screwing up a business relationship could probably be sued for slander and conspiracy to defraud and other things. But an asshole getting in the middle of a marriage does so with impunity. So things get settled on other ways. <br><br>

Anyway, good story about a couple good people. I hope they continue to have couple's massages. Those are a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I liked it. Don't think anyone is prepared for their massage therapist to be a predator, and neither did Jack or Sandy. They made jokes about the massages getting her "hot" but since they thought Randy was gay it was something to joke about. Neither one was prepared for for low Randall would go.

Sandy wasn't a slut who had an affair. She was a woman who had a problem (pain resulting from an accident) who saught help and was taken advantage of and essentially raped.

Jack seems like a sweet guy who truely loves his wife. Of course him waiting TWO MONTHS is the only problem I had with this story. Okay he is angry and hurt, but his wife was a victim not a willing participant.

And sorry but just because Jack used his fists doesn't make him less smart than Randall. Randall is a spineless wimp who drugs women, yeah that's an intelligent man there. Jack taught him that when you play with people's lives there are consequences.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Good story for the ages... Man protects wife. period.

M,

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

magmamanmagmamanabout 13 years agoAuthor
Once again...

Interesting comments. Every writer is pleased when a poor effort strikes a chord, we all wish to get a reaction.

Those that see and point out flaws help us to improve, such as several mention why did Jack wait two months before confronting the issue. Why did Jack wait?

His thought was he had been betrayed.

On rereading, in my mind I saw old Henry coming over late to have the chat, yet rereading my own piece I see I did not make that clear.

One of my personal flaws, I know what I mean and sometimes expect the reader to know?

Jack is one of those types that remain stone calm in the face of adversity, actually the most dangerous type of man there is to my way of thinking. When overwhelmed, the reactions then are often very violent.

Not clear, more flaws, I see that.

I see that Sandy needed more development, to me is was obvious she was a bit subservient, emails make it clear that others did not see that.

Even more flaws, so I continue to try to improve.

Thanks to those who enjoy my efforts, and to those who choose to use the comments to get into back biting contests with other readers?

Go to your rooms, no pie and ice cream for you tonight! LoL

MGM

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Damn!!!!!!!!!!

Great story very complete I repeat very complete. Your only problem is now you have given us this story what will you write for an encore. Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good

<p>

<b> I enjoyed it, TY <b/>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very good story. It seemed soooo real. Definetly gives you something to think about. Thanks for the wonderful story.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
What we had here was a failure to communicate!

Most marital problems start with such a failure. This was a good story of how powerful such a failure can be. The pace of the story was a bit slow for my tastes, but it showed how things don't always happen in the thirty minutes of a sit-com.

Thank you.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Excellent story. Very enjoyable.

There were no discerning faults from my perception except, as per Scorpio, a bit slow. Good read nevertheless.

Thanks Magmaman.

johnstang2johnstang2about 13 years ago
one of the best stories I ever read

That is very high praise especially concerning my discriminate views on stories.

Keep up the excellent work.

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Okay

But kind of slow moving and predictable. Some more plot elements would be nice, next time. But please keep posting!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
glad to find this...

...typical slice of life from a good writer. But please let the repartee between readers continue,don't you realize it is much of the reason there are any readers at all on this site?

greyfalcongreyfalconalmost 13 years ago

amazing story!

This story didn't have the usual 'i am sorry i fucked this guy because of so and so reason but i love you only. Please forgive me' shit and im so glad it doesn't.

Sandy was completely true to her husband. She told him at all times what all was happening at the massage centre. She even asked him if it was okay if she was massaged by a guy. She didn't try to hide her fallout (not going by the 'what he doesnt know wont hurt him' thought process).

The husband may seem a bit cold when he just brushed her aside from his life on hearing her tale. But, thats understandable.

The best part was the seduction. It was so subtle and gradual. You kept the pace slow. If you would have done it faster i would have criticized about the iq level of the female character thinking that 'how could anyone be fooled into believing that all of this was innocent'.

i gave this one 4 stars although i know think that it deserved a full 5.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Tugged the heart strings...

Sometimes the circumstances do warrant 'another look' - seems like the husband did just that.

Well written story,really got my heart feeling for the wife.

Keep writing.

Thank you.

russellvillemanrussellvillemanover 12 years ago
Loses it's way when Sandy packs her suitcase.

Until then it was linear & tight. After that it is a mish-mash thru the ending. I still graded it -5- It's a labor of love.

I hope it is.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
RUB A DUB DUB

a couple without a hot tub. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Nice tale, outstanding story

Fuck the ones like Harry, shit I haven't finshed reading his last story oh I forgot he doesn't have a story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unexpected

Erotic literature should have a heart, and I am so pleased to have found this story. I will read some of your other stories. Thanks for both the fun AND the morals.

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
unreal

Finally a story with some heart!I have been critical of some of the stories this authorhas written but this one gets him a big pass,sob made me cry:;

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
5 Star!!

Outstanding. Everybody got what they deserved. The writing was outstanding as well. Good job.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
OLD WAYS AND OLD FOGEYS

always good to have around. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
i like this story

a rapist is a rapist is a rapist - and instead of doing time in jail he took a little ass kicking - he got off easy.

wife should have told husband she was drugged and raped and gotten a test immediately - but lots of women hide it because of shame.

at one time we executed rapists - we should go back to that.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
OMG Thank you, finally a guy with Balls.

I think one more wimp or cuckold Story and i would have quit reading on this page.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Great tale

You don't always get happy endings. Randy was just a rapist who got his in the end. All's well that end's well.

What the fuck does that mean anyway.

Ha

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
rape victims should never feel guilty

they should always tell - surprised that she did not tell him but it was realistic that she didn't. gave u a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the comment should not feel guilty isnt always true

sometimes rapes occur because of incorrect actions or behaviors that place people in potentional rape situations. Going out to bars and intentionally drinking to excess is one example of a stupid action that places one in harms way. Sometimes people really need to feel guilty for how stupid their actions were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars...

... the BEST story I've read on this site. This was rape, all rape victims experiance shame and guilt. But no way was this seduction, no way her was at fault. Sure the massage felt good it was a massage they're suppose to feel good.

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
Extremely well written story.

There are so few nowadays to enjoy. 5 stars.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 CAN THE BARBER OF SEVILLE

give a shave and mend fences. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5*

I loved Henry. Great character.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Read it twice now -

Gave it a 5 on the first read -

I still think it is a 5 - the drugging IS the pivotal point of the story fools - not a mechanism to excuse her -

Read this author he is pretty genuine - either way it is his story so it is true she was drugged that was Randy's MO he was a sleazy rapist - period,

Was she careless YES, did she deserve what happened - of course NOT.

She was the first victim the husband the second - fortunately he found a way to fix it all thanks to a buttinski neighbor - well done -

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Fantastic story

That was great! Thanks!

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Only just found this

and I wish I'd found it a long time ago! It is superb! Beautifully written and worth far more than the 5* which is all I can give it.

Being English, the use of the word 'fanny' jarred a bit because we normally use that as an alternative word for 'pussy' etc - but it didn't detract in any way! :))

Well done.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

The dialogue between the hubby and wife after she confessed was a bit shallow. However, the buildup was wonderfully written. Very descriptive and engaging.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
wife did not confess

wife did not confess - she was a victim of drug rape. Good husband to kick the guys ass. should have killed him.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Good Story

Good flow, well done characters. A very enjoyable tale.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5* Quality!

Now, this is the quality that I normally expect from you. Thank You!7e

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
WELL DONE

TRUST BUT VERIFY

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Cute and entertaining.

Thanks -- 5*

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
This was plausible.

This reconciliation was very plausible, unlike most I've seen on here. Wifey was drugged, and Asshole should have gone to prison for a very long time for the rape. Still a damn good tale, and the Old Testament revenge on Asshole was well done.

Overall, 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story, but

Randall was taking liberties with her even before the drugging. I'm not saying they should have gotten divorced over it, but I doubt Jack would have been happy to know she was letting Randall play with her nipples and so forth. That's not part of a legitimate professional massage, was clearly innappropriate, and also not something a gay man would likely be bothering with.

Still, it was the rare reconciliation story that seemed natural instead of forced. Well done.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

Yes, I can understand him taking the wife back in this case. Her husband told her on the one hand that he didn't have a problem with a gay male touching her, on the other hand she never went much over the line before she was drugged. The little bit of a guilty pleasure the wife received in her massages might not be the best thing for their marriage, but I doubt it would be enough of a reason to divorce. What happened was a slow seduction from a predator and it's good to see, that it didn't destroy the couple's relationship. Four stars.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 10 years ago
Pah

I wished I'd known in advance that this was a revenge story. Never mind

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Read it Again.

Sometimes a happy ending is nice. Hopefully it stays happy.

By the way, Lynn if you're not happy you can go to Erotic Couplings. There you can get excited as you desire with no revenge involved.

Damn

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Hey Anonass

Your mother.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
randy

It's sad that such sick people exist especially reverting to drugging a victim. It's almost enough for me to create a foundation to fund prisons so creeps like this could be held for full sentence with Bubba as a cellmate rather than the early releases most get. The saddest this is in most cases, even with "legal justice" the victims never get back what they had. Nice to see it appears so in this case

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Righteous

She made some bad judgements,but I think they were forgivable the way it went down.That's from a semi BTB who enjoys it when they get their just deserts and then some.

This wasn't a revenge story it was about finding the truth to regain the trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It happened to me too

At present, I am trying myself to forgive my wife and take her back. The difference is, she didn't just do it once, she fucked her lover several hundred times and took many loads down her throat. I'm not sure what''s going to happen but I do miss her.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Enjoyable story

Also very erotic. I'll have to sample more.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
Nice work

This was a real nice story. I have read a whole bunch of the stories in here, somewhere in the neighborhood of 78 to 90 and I have to say this is one of the best stories I have read on this site. You have done a wonderful job with it. I am hoping though that as I read some of your other stories they show the same talent as this one exhibited. Damn good job with this one though.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Excellent story!

It is entirely believable. How many sexual predators are out there trying to prey on unsuspecting housewives? More than we ever hear about, because either the wives continue on because they enjoy it, are blackmailed, or just live a life of misery in guilt.

I'm glad Jack let Sandy sit in the motel for a few weeks, so she could stew in her own guilt, but he had that good heart that could forgive her. I've bookmarked your submission page and look forward to reading more of your stories because we have similar interests.

Thank you for your service. Didn't go to Nam but I could have if I hadn't stayed in college. It was over when I got out. Seems like God has blessed you since by overcoming the wheelchair and getting to marry a doctor.

5 *'s fav. story fav. author

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Read Before

For some reason I didn't comment before.

I'm a bit surprised that I didn't notice any BTB whining about RAAC, though I didn't go through all the comments!

Truly one of the best stories on here, honest and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a bad read.

Entertaining. A little payback is always good. One teaches a lesson, the other may have learned. As always comments are also entertaining. Best story I've read today, given that loving wives didn't have anything to offer otherwise. Same old stale swinging/ willing cuckoldry tales, not worth reading. This author does write decent stories, very few score below four stars. 5* work. (ML)

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

very good story, Although he should have made that guy take the rest of his drugs , maybe OD and die

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
She seemed like she wasn't in control of herself

at all times after the wreck. Now, he did drug her, but she shouldn't have put herself into that position. The husband joking with her about a male attendant was something I didn't really get, but maybe that was the type of relationship that they had. Still didn't give her the green light to get inappropriate touching. And getting naked with the guy, at his apartment was wrong. The legitimacy that he had came from the spa. Once they left that, it was out of bounds. Again she should have known this. She also should have told the husband about the inappropriate conversations with Randy and after the first time he fucked her. She couldn't understand why she did it, that should have been a red flag for her. However, it was a good little story. Reconciliation doesn't necessarily have to be at all costs. He fought for his wife, in this case it was appropriate because she was stupid, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
no ones fault

she was honest with her husband about a guy working on her and he just either assumed he was gay or a "professional". she was drugged and would never had fucked randy on her own 4 stars

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

still five stars.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Second time for me also

I love this story. And to beat the crap out of someone who rapes your wife-well justice did get served, huh?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE OLDS WAYS

still seem to be the best. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i liked it

Your story was interesting and inventive. Good job. I especially liked how you ended it with the idea that love can conquer all.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Naive. Both of them.

We can assign blame to both Jack and Sandy. I mean they should have known better, right? Or maybe they just never have had a brush with evil before. No doubt, they know better now; but at what cost. If only they had read Literotica, Sandy would never have fallen for Randall's tricks. Seriously though, this is just the type of nightmare you suffer when your two daughters are just as good looking as your wife! They don't believe any harm can come to them. How much better to learn through erudition rather than experience.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
If A Woman Won't Speak To Her Husband, She Serves No Purpose

Men, pay more attention to your wife or girlfriend. And, women, if you can't talk to your husband or you are hiding secrets from him, you are poisoning your marriage or relationship. If you can't talk, it's time to leave. Great Five-Star Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sandy was the total blame other than getting drugged. She let her self get in that position and being naked. I don't know any women who would unless they wanted something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Fox and The Chicken

Jack wasn't warching the chicken coop and the fox got in..

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Well crafted, but you know that from...

the more intelligent comments.

The story is languid in pacing; much like a massage itself.

Your opening hook was effective. It not only caught our attention but also introduced old Henry who would also act as the deus ex machina, descending to earth at strategic times to rescue the situation.

The "trouncing of the knave" is an age old plot device; in this case returning balance once again to the universe. A knave BTW worthy of the name.

You also managed to avoid so many of the clichés so common in these cuckold stories. "It was just sex. It meant nothing."

The washing and shaving I thought a particularly apropos touch. The husband ritually purifying the wife and once again claiming her as his own. Consistent with the purging of the knave from hubby's world.

An almost flawless story in any major sense. KUDOS!!!

StormKing33StormKing33over 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Nice plot. The revenge on Randall the rapist and forgiveness towards Sandy was enjoyable.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
A believable story

A well written believable story...could have been a little more erotic but I'm giving it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duh

Story sucked the big one.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
Sweet story

As usual, ignore the anonymous trolls. This was a good story and had a sweet ending. Keep up the good work.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2707 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS