A Strange Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That was good.' He told her breathlessly, pushing himself up and staggering away, tucking his spent cock back inside his jeans to the catcalls of his friends.

For a little while Louise just rested where she was, absolutely spent for the time being at least, not caring that her legs were still open and that anyone could see her well used and very wet pussy, As a matter of fact she always got a genuine thrill from showing herself off like that and this time was no exception. Her only minor concern was that she could feel cum running from her and it was getting just a little bit uncomfortable. She wriggled a little on the towel, hoping to mop some of it up, but that only spread it and made things worse. It was Margie who came to her rescue, bringing her a box of tissues when she spotted her predicament along with yet another bottle of beer.

'There you go. Clean yourself up, Mike will want you again before too long.'

Louise smiled wanly up at her, rather hoping that Mike could wait just a little while longer, until she'd got over her last fucking. For the time being he was sitting with several of his buddies laughing and drinking and taking no notice of her at all. Perhaps it would stay that way for a little while. She took a wad of tissues and wiped herself, leaning to either side to reach all parts, conscious of at least two men watching her every movement optimistically. They would have to wait too. She mopped herself a little dryer and then sat back, taking a second wad of tissues and pressing them against her pussy, blocking the view as a kind of 'out of order' signal.

She swigged her beer and relaxed, hardly conscious of her nudity any more, just listening to the pounding music and watching the people around her. She might be the only naked person in the room, but that didn't worry her and it seemed not to bother anyone else either. Bikers were obviously much more easy going and accepting than she'd been led to believe. What her rather straitlaced and pretentious neighbours would have made of it she hated the think. They'd have ostracised her by now, crossing the street whenever she came in sight. The thought of it made her smile into her beer - beer that they would never dream of drinking. If the evening ended right then she would have counted it a success and a wonderfully unique birthday present.

She sat there for a little while, sort of on the edge of things, chatting intermittently with Margie and the blonde woman who had brought her the towel and just absorbing the atmosphere. But then her attention was drawn to a shaven headed man across the room and what he called over to Mike.

'If you're not going to make use of your present, Mike, I will.'

At least she hadn't been forgotten, Louise thought, looking appreciatively at the build of the man in question; short but stocky, just how she liked her men. Maybe his cock would be similar.

'No you don't Curly. I'm just about to go there; you'll have to wait until afterwards.'

Louise could easily see how bald 'Curly' got his nickname, and she had to admit that she was a little bit disappointed, she quite fancied him.

Margie glanced up at the clock and shouted across to both of them. 'Then you'd better get to it, she's due to be picked up in about twenty-five minutes.'

Louise took a look herself, and it was indeed just after eleven-thirty. She wasn't too worried, she knew that John would wait and watch if need be.

'Oh hell!' Mike exclaimed. 'Looks like I spent too much time gassing,' He paused for a moment or two, and then... 'C'mon Curly, we'll share. I don't think I fancy dipping it into a pussy full of second-hand cum anyway. You take the front and I'll take the back way.' His gaze went across to the women in turn. 'Has anyone got any lube?'

Louise's eyebrows shot up with surprise once again, it seemed she was forever being shocked that evening. Then her heart began to pound in excited anticipation. She had no real objection to anal sex, although it wasn't one of her favourite activities and done roughly it hurt - a lot. But the prospect of a double penetration was something else. She'd experienced it only a couple of times in her life, and both times had given her one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever enjoyed.

'Yes, I have.' A skinny dark haired woman responded to Mike's request. She fished in her bag and then held out a little tube to Margie, who passed it on to Mike.

'Thanks, Rose. I should have known you'd have some.'

Rose giggled. 'Yes, but if you men had anything worth bragging about I wouldn't need the plastic one, would I?'

'How do you want me?' Louise asked Mike as he walked across.

He looked thoughtful for a moment and then spoke to Curly. 'You lie down, Curly, let Louise kneel over you and bend forward, and I'll get behind her.'

Curly nodded, unfastening his jeans as he came over. His cock wasn't what Louise had imagined, it was thick alright, but it was long too. This was another one she was going to enjoy having to cope with. He lay on his back in the middle of the room, holding his cock upright with his hand.

'Ready when you are, babe.' He smiled up at her.

She smiled back, straddling him and lowering herself onto his cock, feeling it slide deep into her soaking pussy.

'Mmm, that feels good.' He told her, his eyes betraying his delight.

She nodded her agreement. It did feel good. His cock was big enough to fill her up, only the slipperiness of her well used passage letting him slide in so easily. She raised herself and then dropped onto him, letting his cock bang into her hard and fast. She did it again, taking him as far into her as she could as she came down onto him. She felt a little moan of pleasure escape her lips as she prepared to do the same again.

'Don't get carried away.' It was Mike's voice. 'You're mine for tonight, remember?'

'I remember.' She gasped, seeing Curly grin and deliberately twitch his cock inside her.

'Bend forward then.'

She did as she was told, feeling the cool smoothness of Curly's leather vest against her naked skin. She gazed as she waited for what she knew was coming and smiling in gentle amusement at the concern on Curly's face, guessing rightly that he's never done this before. He was more worried than she was.

It was only a few moments and then she felt Mike's fingertips press a squeeze of cold lube onto her anus, rubbing it around before making her gasp softly as they slipped inside. He pushed in and out a few times and then, satisfied that she was properly lubed up, he withdrew and gripped her hips, her right one held by the same cool slippery fingers that had made her ready for his cock.

She braced herself for him, giving an involuntary little murmur of encouragement as she felt the head of his cock move up and down her crack searching for the way in, but then the tip located her sphincter and he pushed gently, more gently than she had expected, slowly opening her up for him to penetrate. She closed her eyes, waiting for him, sighing quietly as her sphincter expanded to let him in and then closed behind the head of his cock.

She felt him shuffle forward a little, waddling awkwardly with his knees either side of Curly's legs and then he pushed himself in, making her groan as she felt his cock slide deep into her rectum. He waited a moment to see if everything was all right, and then he began to thrust into her, a slow but solid plunging in and out of her passage. It felt wonderful, and even more so when Curly began to thrust up into her from below, their mismatched timing into her two holes accentuating the sensations. One man pulling out as the other pushed in made the walls of her two passages move in the most erotic manner and excited her enormously. She knew this was going to be wonderful and so she relaxed and let herself be caught up in the pleasure of a double penetration fuck. But then she heard something called across the room by one of the women, something that made her heart pound with excitement once again.

'Get someone else. Seal her up, make her airtight.'

Louise knew what that meant, although she'd never experienced it. It meant three cocks at once, one in each of her three entrances, something she had fantasized about but never had the chance to try. Maybe now was that chance. She tried to look over her shoulder to see if anyone was taking up the challenge, but she could see any candidates.

'C'mon, seal her up someone.' The same voice called, setting up a chant of. 'Seal her up, seal her up, seal her up.'

Soon other voices joined in until it seemed that everyone was chanting. 'Seal her up, seal her up.'

Louise crouched there quietly, still pierced by the two cocks and trying not to look too eager to take a third.

'Oh, for fucks sake.' Mike had stopped thrusting. 'Someone do it so I can enjoy the rest of my present.'

'Seal her up, seal her up.' The chant went on.

'Oh. C'mon.' Mike was getting exasperated 'What about you Craig, you always reckon you like a blow job.

'I would.' A man called back. 'But I'm married now, aren't I?'

He waved a hand in the direction of one of the women, who promptly waved a hand back dismissively. 'Oh go on. You'd do it quickly enough if I wasn't here, wouldn't you?'

Craig didn't answer that; he just clambered to his feet and walked over, undoing his fly as he came. He was a tall, very well built man, another one with a shaven head and goatee beard. To Louise he looked as though he might have a good mouthful for her. She hoped she could take him, especially when Curly spoke up from below her.

'Just make sure you swallow.' He warned her. 'If it drips on me I won't be best pleased.'

She wasn't sure what to make of that, but she nodded, silently promising to both herself and Curly that she wouldn't spill a drop. She opened her mouth for his cock as Craig knelt in front of her, hoping that he wouldn't push the thing down her throat because with the two men fucking her from behind she wouldn't be able to back away from it. But he didn't, he just presented it to her lips and allowed her to take it gently into her mouth, jolted forward slightly by Mike's cock thrusting once more into her rectum. Craig's cock was large; it filled her mouth leaving her tongue little room lick it as she would have liked and so she just let the underside of his cock slide over her tongue, knowing that would give him almost as much pleasure. It was not going to be easy to handle, she realised that, but her heart sang with the knowledge that she had at last managed to satisfy one of her longest held fantasies, and in the most unlikely of circumstances.

The 'seal her up' chant had stopped now that she was, as they wanted, rendered airtight, but now she could hear, laughter and catcalls, along with the occasional wolf whistle coming from the gang inside the room. She didn't mind, it simply confirmed to her that she was doing all right and that she was, as she always wanted to be, the centre of attention.

At first all three men thrust their cocks into her at their own speed so that she was jolted uncomfortably back and forth, unable to absorb the different timings as she had before because of Craig's cock in her mouth, but slowly but surely everyone became synchronised and she was able to take over, rocking herself to and fro over the three cocks. The three men, understanding her position, let her do it, remaining motionless and allowing her to take them in and out of her three openings.

For a while she didn't move with any speed, she just eased herself onto and off of all three cocks, letting them move gently in and out of her as she got used to the fabulous sensations. But then she began to move more rapidly and purposefully, pushing back harder onto Mike and Curly and then taking more of Craig's cock deeper into her mouth. She could feel that the experience was going to make her come again, partly perhaps from the excitement of being fucked by three men at once and giving all of them pleasure, but mainly because of the fantastic sensations being generated inside her body and her mind. She'd wanted to be used and she wouldn't get more used than this. She began to go faster still, wondering which of them would come first - and not really caring.

In the end, she did. She rammed herself back onto the two cocks behind her as a sudden massive wave of pleasure swept through her. She cried out, but the cock in her mouth reduced her exultant cry into a series of incoherent mumbles, Mike's hands on her hips the only thing stopping her from collapsing on top of Curly when her orgasm finally declined. She couldn't stop, she didn't want to stop, but she had to pause for a minute or so, snorting through her nose as she tried to get her breath back around Craig's cock.

Her climax had probably interrupted those of her men, for when she stayed still for those few moments both Mike and Curly began hurriedly thrusting into her again, Mike especially with some urgency. She tried to take over the movements again, but Mike was too far gone, his fingers were digging hard into her hips and his thrusts into her rectum getting increasingly hard and erratic. Then suddenly he slammed himself hard against her, making noises deep in his throat and shoving himself as far as he could into her anus until his cock reached full depth, his body jolting against her bottom. She could feel that he was sending great spurts of cum into her with each jolt, and her heart, that had been returning to normal after her own climax, began to pound with excitement once again. She couldn't help it, her mouth smiled around Craig's cock as she told herself facetiously, one down and two to go.

'Better get some more tissues out, Marge.' Came a voice from the room, creating a gale of laughter. 'She surely is going to need them.'

She giggled quietly to herself, knowing it was true, and then she began moving again, pushing back onto Curly's cock, still deep inside her pussy, and then rocking forward onto Craig's, sucking at it all the time. Once again she began fairly slowly and then built up speed, rocking back and forth on the two cocks until suddenly Craig followed her as she pulled away, grabbing at her hair to hold her still and making the harsh sounds that heralded his climax.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) for Louise, Craig was a particularly heavy cummer, and she had to work desperately to deal with the seemingly endless surges of wonderful hot cream that sprayed into her mouth. She swallowed frantically, remembering Curly's warning from earlier and trying to make sure nothing escaped from her lips. How she managed it she wasn't sure, especially as Curly began thrusting up into her pussy at the same time, but manage it she did, and when Craig's cock finally stopped spurting into her mouth and dwindled to softness she could pride herself that she hadn't lost a drop. When he pulled his cock out and shuffled away Louise looked down at Curly and gave him a cheeky wink, just as a reminder of her achievement.

He grinned up at her, acknowledging her success, but when she began to move on him again, riding him as her only remaining partner, he shook his head, telling her to stop. She looked down at him curiously.

'Let's roll over.' He ordered, holding her tight down to him to ensure he stayed inside her as they turned.

Louise found herself on her back on the floor, legs wide with Curly lying between them in the tried and tested missionary position. Now he took over, pounding into her hard and fast. It was as if he had been held back by the others and was now trying to make up for lost time. Louise lay back, enjoying his cock moving in her pussy and letting her gaze sweep around the room. She was, as she expected, yet again the centre of attention. She caught Marge's eye and smiled, remembering how they had begun the evening together and wondering if she had genuinely enjoyed her unfamiliar sex with another woman. One thing was for sure, she had, as had been foretold, earned her money tonight, although, as she remembered, she hadn't actually seen any of it - yet.

She could hear Curly beginning to grunt into her ear as he neared his climax. She wasn't going to come again, she knew that. But that didn't matter, she was spent, tonight had been a wonderful experience that she would never forget, a truly remarkable birthday present.

Curly was getting closer and closer, his thrusts turning into erratic plunges as he neared his peak. His hands, hooked under her when her arms encircled him, gripped her shoulders hard, nails digging into her flesh with each thrust, the combination making her gasp with pain and pleasure. And then abruptly, he was there and he pushed himself hard into her, a long animalistic growl coming from him as he emptied his balls into her pussy. Once, twice, three times, and then four times, her drove into her before collapsing on top of her gasping and trembling in the aftermath. She let him lie on her, holding him close and stroking his back until he had the energy to lever himself away, his cock slipping from her almost unnoticed.

'You know what?' Someone said in a stage whisper into the ensuing quiet. 'That's the first time Mike has ever shared a present.'

'And when did you ever share anything, ever?' Marge's voice countered as Louise raised herself into a sitting position with her back against the sofa. 'At least this girl has been well worth the sharing.'

Marge came across to Louise carrying a giant box of tissues and the missing clothes. 'Here, you'd better clean yourself up and get ready; your other half is due to collect you in about five minutes. There's a bathroom through there if you want a shower.'

Louise shook her head. 'No thanks, I'll shower at home.' She carried on to explain in the face of Marge's questioning look. 'It's one of John's foibles; he likes me to come back to him in, as he has it, a used state.'

It was. John loved to fuck her when she was still full of another man's cum. Neither he nor she knew why, but she was happy to indulge his kink. She knew he would want her to describe everything that had happened in detail as he plunged into her very second-hand pussy.