A Strange Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning her head back on the chair, she waited until her father looked up at her. When he did, Paige let that mouthful of milk leak indolently from her lips. It flowed over her chin, then quickly down her neck before slowing down to follow the curve of her full breast. Paige heard her father's gasp and saw his eyes grow big at the sight. Looking down, she gasped herself when she saw his cock poking out from one of the legs of his boxers. Shit it was big!

Her eyes fixed on the many visible inches of that fat cock, she repeated the process with her other breast. When she released that second squirt of milk on her breast, Paige saw her father's cock flexing, pulling the boxers upwards. Her heart skipped a beat; it was definitely bigger than what had previously been the biggest cock she had seen in her life.

After releasing her breast, she reached for her panties and pushed them down, accompanied by a few moans from her father. "Baby... please stop..." he whispered. Paige shook her head, knowing that if she stopped here, she would regret it for the rest of the life. Looking at her father's powerful upper body, she knew that if he agreed, he could fuck her like she wanted.

Once she was done with her panties, she placed two of her fingers inside her mouth. She then squeezed a few drops of her milk onto them. When she pushed those fingers inside her pussy her entire body arched upwards. When she opened her eyes after that first rush of pleasure, she could see her father standing right next to her between her legs. Looking up at him, fucking her pussy with her fingers, she drawled between two moans "What are you waiting for?" Her dad shook his head, then closed his eyes for a moment before kneeling down. He was startled when she stopped him, forcing him to remain standing.

Paige sat up and pulled her tank top off. After that, she pushed his boxers down and, even though she was expecting it, she was surprised by the size of his cock. She had deliberately placed her head very close to his cock, but gasped as she felt his erection bounce right up against her chin. When she looked at it and closed her fist around it, she confirmed that it was as long and thick as she had believed. Impossible!

Undeterred and more than a little excited at the prospect of fucking this monster cock, Paige took her time. Pulling that cock down and sitting straight up, she brought one of her breasts over it and squeezed hard. Her dad had one hand on the wall for balance and the other on her head and Paige felt him trembling.

As both of them were breathing hard, Paige slipped her squeezing hand all the way to her nipple and watched as a thick stream of milk landed on her dad's cock. His hand was still on her head, and could feel him shaking. She repeated the process a few times, coating his entire length with her milk, seeing rivulets flowing down on his balls before dripping down on the floor. She could see the giant cock twitching and surging as her father moaned.

After a while Paige released her breast, shifted lower on the floor and opened her mouth. Barely believing how far she actually was from his belly, she closed her eyes and took as much of him as she could. When she felt his cock hitting the back of her mouth, she wrapped her hand on what remained of his shaft and opened her eyes in wonder. There was still room on either side of her fist! When she pulled away to breathe she mumbled "Oh Gods!" before closing her mouth to suck on her father's cock again. Once, a while ago, she had seen a girl deepthroat her costar in a porn movie. For the first time she dearly wished she knew how to do that.

Pumping her father's cock with one hand and doing her best with her mouth, Paige was thrilled beyond words. His girth, his taste, the feeling of this forbidden cock in her mouth... She released him, squirted more milk on his cock before taking him back into her mouth. For a long time she treated her dad with this routine and she could feel him getting more and more excited. He hadn't touched her breasts yet, and she briefly wondered at that. Just after pulling away from his cock for the umpteenth time, she whispered: "Take my breasts..."

He didn't need to be told twice. Reaching down with his big hands, her father grabbed her two breasts rather forcefully. It was Paige's turn to gasp when he lowered himself and wrapped her breasts around his shaft. He was more than wet enough with her saliva to be able to push himself between her mammoth breasts. When Paige felt his glans rubbing against her lower neck, she also felt him squeezing her breasts. Hard. Very hard. At the same time, her nipples exploded in a deluge of milk, all of it hitting his lower belly, pubic hair and upper thighs.

In a flash she felt her father shifting stances. Gone was the hesitant man gawking at his nude daughter. Instead, she had now managed to unleash his lust. She would learn later that he had been tortured by that lust for years and now that he was free to follow it, he gave it all he had. Every time he pushed in to fuck her breasts he squeezed them, sending showers of milk all over him. His rhythm was increasing as he pounded her breasts. Paige head tilted up and down, fascinated by the huge cock between her breasts and the sight of her father staring down at her breasts encasing it.

"Fuck!" he cried at one point, immediately before releasing her breasts. "Why don't we go to your room?" Paige barely had time to nod before he reached down and grabbed her in his arms as if she was still a little girl. But she wasn't a little girl. One of her large, saliva and milk covered breasts was pressed against his chest, her pussy was dripping with her juices and she could feel his colossal cock pressed against her asscheeks.

They crossed the living room but as soon as they entered the kitchen, her father stopped, said "Fuck it, I can't wait!" and proceeded to twist her around in his arms. In a matter of seconds Paige's legs were wrapped around his waist and they were both fumbling to angle his cock against her pussy. She bit into his neck when he finally found her wet hole and pushed in. Bit hard! Fuck he was big! Her entire body went slack for a moment as she felt him push himself deeper and deeper. Her father was holding her tight though, and he used her weight to pull her down around his cock.

When she felt him hit her cervix, she threw her head back and only just managed not to cry and shout her pleasure. With this new angle to her body her father shifted his grip on her ass and began lifting her up and down upon his cock. She wasn't even helping him with her arms or legs. She just abandoned herself to his strong arms and the cock she had been fantasizing about all day long.

All she could do was ride that huge surge of pleasure. Looking down, her mouth opened in shock, she saw the two bright white fountains of milk spraying all over them. With her body arched backwards like this, her breasts danced all over the place under their weight and her father's intensity. And as if his strong hands had opened the floodgates, her nipples felt like milk geysers.

As he pumped in and out of her, she fell more and more into a daze of too much pleasure. She briefly wondered if this wasn't all a dream she was having back in the comfy chair. If that was the case, she wished never to waken. Instead, she wished for only one thing: that her father never stop taking her.

After a while she felt her body being moved again, as if she was falling. But she wasn't falling. Instead, her father was placing her in the piledriver position. Soon she felt the carpet against her nape and her legs were flipped over her. Her father's cock popped out of her pussy briefly, but before she could get her bearings she saw, right above her face, her father's thick cock angled downwards.

When his cock parted her pussy once more, Paige cried out. But when her father began pounding into her, her mouth opened as wide as it could in this position and her breath caught in her throat. She was being possessed. Her father wasn't making love to her, wasn't even fucking her. He was possessing her, taking her whole and doing whatever he wanted with her. Paige had never, ever felt this way during sex before. She had been with guys who liked to take control and had loved it, but this was something else.

She could barely breathe as he fucked her raw, driving his too long cock all the way in and then all the way out. She could feel his tip slipping out before parting her lips again for a full penetration. Soon, blown with too much pleasure and taboo and so fucking much overwhelming power, she felt her climax bursting. She was still ass over head, still had trouble breathing but the pleasure she was feeling was unique, a lone star in a sky already filled with bright stars.

Eventually she pushed back against him and took a deep breath, feeling a rush of blood and pleasure unlike anything she had thought possible before. All of a sudden her father pulled up until his cock slipped out. He grabbed her once again into his arms. Before she could react or suggest a position, she found herself facing the sliding patio doors. She felt her wet breasts sliding over the glass. She gasped when her father pushed his cock inside her again, then once more when he gathered her arms and pulled them behind her back. Hooking his own arms between her back and her arms, he locked her in his grip. His final touch? He used his feet to move her own feet away from the door.

And he fucked her hard again. In this position, more intricate once again than anything she had lived through before, Paige found herself arched and unable to move. But she wasn't about to complain. The small part of her mind that was still conscious realized that her parents probably had an incredible sex life. This wasn't a man working on pure instincts. Her father knew exactly what he was doing and what he wanted with her.

Holding her two arms with one of his own, he used his free hand to slip between her breasts and the glass. Mauling her breasts once more, Paige's father began groaning into her ear. She felt herself being pushed upwards with every stroke. When she felt the stirrings of a second climax, right on the heels of the first one, she couldn't believe it. She let her head fall on her father's shoulder and opened her mouth. "I don't care who hears me... I just wanna scream my pleasure!"

"If you only knew how naughty your mother's erotic mind was!" was his reply, surprising and mysterious at the same time.

"I've been dreaming about your cock all day long dad!" she whispered

"I've been dreaming about your breasts and pussy for a long while, my sweet." he replied, his mouth on her ear.

"Oh daddy! Fuck me daddy! Fuck me hard!" she whispered right into his ear. "Fuck me daddy with your big cock!" she cried one more time before having her breath taking out of her by both her climax and her father pushing harder.

Paige climaxed again, the rush of pleasure taking her entirely by surprise. She let out a sharp shout before all the muscles in her body clenched at the same time. Her eyes were closed very hard, her mouth was opened in a now silent scream, and Paige was having the time of her life. She only realized after a few moments that her father was filling her pussy with his cum. She drew a harsh, long-delayed breath when he did, and felt another rush of pleasure at the thought.

Her father kept on cumming and as his jets of cum slowed down, so did his intensity. He gradually released Paige and the very intense position turned into a hug from behind. Eventually he pulled away, the wet noise of his large cock emptying her without that cock inside her, and vowed that it would come back. Often. Very often.

Daughter and father crashed on the couch, with Paige being careful and putting a kitchen towel beneath her to catch her father's cum. Staring at her father's semi-hard cock on his thigh, she said "It's so fucking big!"

Her father grinned "And it was all inside you, my sweet. Finally!"

Paige grinned as well, shaking her head in disbelief. She scooted right next to him and hugged him. "I love you daddy."

"Me too."

"And I want to fuck you again soon!" she added, giggling.

"Me too!" he quipped, laughing.

The following morning, at breakfast with the entire family, Paige still couldn't believe that she had fucked her own dad. It was an utterly different breakfast than what she was used to. She had no idea what was going to happen next, except that she wanted her father's cock inside her again.

P.S. As of right now, I have no plans or ideas for a third part. I was only interested in exploring the flip-side with dad and daughter. If you really want a sequel, let me know in the comments and I'll try to come up whit something interesting.

12