All Comments on 'A Stranger's Journal'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another loving story

Moondrift, you have done it again. Another very loving and sexy story. Please continue your writings, as long as you write them, I will read them. I have to know, was his mother pregnant and how did they get along after they got home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another great story...

...from the great Moondrift. It was okay for Angela to initiate the boy into sex. But for all of them, Angela, the kid's mother, and the kid himself that was only the hors d'oeuvre-- the main dish was his own mother's cunt! All boys secretly lust for their mother's cunt. It's their own birth canal, for heck's sake. Can you imagine the sense of total satisfaction and fulfillment when a guy finally goes back and gets his stiff young prick up the same cunt he came out of? And a mother's joy at having her twat stuffed by her own son's hard cock, especially as in this story, when his mom goes wild at what her boy's got swinging between his legs--it's so fucking BIG! With a pair of hot young balls to match! As they say, "A mother's twat is her son's playground," truer words were never spoken. But a boy's stiff prick is also his mother's salvation, and the rich creamy semen in his young balls is her elixir of life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous