A Stranger's Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,284 Followers

She smiled and said, "So you've come."

"Of course," I replied.

"I wondered if I'd frightened you off, but then, you are going to be my sweet boy for the rest of the cruise, aren't you?"

I think it was a rhetorical question because she went straight on and asked, "How is your mother this morning?"

"Mother? She's all right as far as I know, or she was at breakfast."

"All right! Angela exclaimed, I thought she'd be...you don't mean you didn't..."

"She stopped speaking as if she'd said too much and then went on, "Let's feed each other."

"Feed...but I've only just had breakfast."

She laughed and said, "This is a different sort of feeding, come on, I'll show you."

She took hold of my arm and led me to the divan.

"There are lots of different ways we can do this," she said, "but for the first time I think it's better if I'm in control, so undress and lay down.

While I stripped off, Angela's peignoir seemed to shimmer to the floor.

I lay on the divan. I needed no further stimulation because the sight of naked Angela was sufficient.

I had no idea what she was going to do, but she began by kissing me, her tongue probing. I knew enough now to respond. Then her nipple was in my mouth and I was sucking that sweet protuberance, but breast feeding me was not her objective.

She straddled my face with her cleft. Opening the lips with her fingers she revealed the soft pink inner lips, and saying, "Lick me there," she pressed them to my mouth.

Her warm wet genitals covered my mouth and I smelt the fragrance of musk and as her juices started to flow they tasted of vinegar laced with honey.

Above me I heard her cries begin, "Mmm...mmm...ohwa...ohwa...coming..."

Her hands came behind my head and held me tightly to her as she commanded, "Faster...ah...ah...faster...uh...oh...uh...eeeeow...ow...ow...aaaah...."

Her cries slowly subsided and when she withdrew from me the lower part of my face was soaked with her juice. Clearly this was a liquid diet.

"Now you must feed me," she said and moved down to my penis. She took it in her hand and pulled back my foreskin to make its head stand out firmly. She gazed at it for a few moments, sniffed it, and then licked the tip of it. The next moment it was in her mouth, her soft tongue licking her mouth sucking.

Wanker Price told us his grandmother had done this to him.

Her sucking grew more avid and I began to think she would swallow my entire length, and then the first tingling sensation, sperm was pumped up my shaft and it burst into her mouth. I held her head to me as I pumped the glutinous fluid into her eagerly sucking mouth.

As I finished the ship's siren began its clamour.

Angela released my penis and said thickly, "We've arrived."

It was the first of our island visits.

There was no more sex with Angela that day. She came ashore with mother and me, and we wandered around seeing the sights.

I think I saw very little because my mind was focused on getting back with Angela, but all she said was, "Same time tomorrow morning." She glanced at mother and I could have sworn she winked; then she looked me and nodded. With that I had to be content.

16th December.

Last night the unbelievable happened.

I had just got into bed feeling somewhat disgruntled when mother entered my cabin. I thought she had come in to say goodnight, since I had not gone to her, as was my habit.

She sat on the bed and asked, "Is it good with Angela?"

I was taken aback by mother's directness, but since she obviously knew what Angela I was doing there was no point in prevaricating I mumbled, "Yes."

She smiled and said, "You've really got me to thank for that. I could see what she wanted and it was time you lost your virginity and she seemed like a safe and experienced woman. It's always better for a young man to have his first sexual experience with an older woman."

Since Angela was the only woman I'd ever had I had no way of comparing younger with older women, so I said nothing.

Mother took my hand and went on, "I think Angela is very good for you and its healthy for a young man like you to have regular sex, but you do realise darling that Angel will only last as long as the cruise. She'll go on from here to some other cruise or tour, and if she's lucky she'll find another young temporary lover. I don't want you falling in love with her and getting hurt."

I told mother that I'd more or less already worked that out, and while I enjoyed Angela, she wasn't the sort of woman I'd fall in love with and want to shack up with on a permanent basis.

I managed a laugh and said, "She might buy me a sports car and I'd kill myself in it."

Mother was still holding my hand, and I could feel it start to tremble slightly.

"Darling," she said a trifle hoarsely, "this morning, in the spa, I could see you got aroused, was that because of me?"

"I'm sorry mum," I muttered, "I couldn't help it, it just happened."

I felt her hand tighten on mine as if trying to control its trembling.

"I don't mind darling, but I didn't realise you could feel like that about me."

I didn't tell her that I'd felt like that about her quite a few times, long before the erection in the spa, so I said, "You looked so...so...er...young and se...attractive."

Mother gave me a tremulous smile and said, "What I want you to know, darling, is that when this cruise is over, there'll still be me."

"You?"

"Adrian, if you could feel like that about me, then why I shouldn't feel like that about you. Lots of mothers have sexual feelings for their sons."

"You mean you'd let me..."

"I'd not only let you, darling, I want you to."

"When the cruise is over?" I asked.

"Whenever you feel ready, my love."

The sex I'd had with Angela had only whetted my appetite for more, and this she had denied me. The talk with mother had got me horny and so I said, "I...I...I feel ready now."

Mum slipped off the dressing gown she was wearing; she was naked, and she got into the bed with me. Lying side by side facing each other I felt her hand reach for and touch my penis. Her reaction was similar to Angela's, a quick intake of breath, and then she said, "Darling, I'm very small, you will be gentle won't you."

In my ignorance I didn't understand what she was referring to when she said she was very small; I was destined to find out.

Mother's breasts were smaller than Angela's, very firm, upturned with long pink nipples. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and tasted her. At the same time I began to massage her pudenda as Angela had taught me.

It was very wet and mother started to gasp, "Darling...oh darling...do it to me..."

She opened her legs wide, and as I came between them she raised them so as to present her vagina to me.

She said again, "Be gentle darling," and then guided me into her.

The head of my penis moved past her pubic bone, and then I learned what she meant about being small. Her vagina fitted much more tightly round my penis than Angela's, and when I'd got my full length in her she suddenly contracted her vaginal muscle. That drew a loud groan from me.

At the time I had no idea that a woman could do something like that, although I had experienced Angela's pulsations, but mother's was very different. She gripped my penis like a vise and went on griping until I thought she'd never let me go.

When she did finally release me she said, "Did that feel good, darling?"

"Fantastic," I said, "Do it again."

She obediently did it and I groaned again. She almost had me coming just doing that to me, but mum wanted a bit more.

She released me again and said, "Come in me darling," and began to thrust against me. I picked up her rhythm and very quickly she started to have her orgasm. She was much quieter than Angela. She closed her eyes and seemed to croon softly, "Coming darling...coming...ooo...oh darling...aha...aha...lovely...deeper...deeper...ah I love you...mmm...mmm...beautiful..."

As I let go of my load and thrust deep into her she gave a little squeal and clutched me to her, then she opened her eyes and looking at me started to spasmodically apply those vise-like grips again.

When she'd finished I felt the wonderful relaxation that comes after deeply satisfying sexual intercourse.

I pulled out of her and lying beside her I waited for my testes to reload and were ready to fire again. I thought I'd got mum for the night, but I was wrong.

She kissed me and said, "Thank you darling, it was lovely and you didn't hurt me a bit. Goodnight."

"Hey mum...mother," I protested, "I thought we'd spend the night together."

"No darling, I'd like to but I mustn't be selfish."

"That's what Angela said, so what's this not being selfish about?"

"Well darling, I'd like to stay, but you see, I've got this arrangement with Angela that she..."

"Arrangement, what arrangement, nobody asked me...?"

"Angela has you during the day and I have you at night, but I must make sure you're not too worn out to service Angela properly, after all she was the one who..."

"Bugger Angela," I said, "I want you and I want you now."

"No Adrian," she said, "you're the one who's being selfish. Angela is counting on you to give her good time during the cruise, and I want to make sure you do."

I was about to add another protest, but she had gone.

23rd December.

I have neglected my journal. I realise now that mother was right, when you've got two women to service, and they want it every day, you have to apply the principal of the conservation of energy. I just haven't had the time to sit down and write.

I've come to understand the different feelings I have for mother and Angela. If I might lean on a metaphor; Angela is like a mountain stream that in its season rushes freely down the mountainside, but when the season is over it dries up, (or in Angela's case finds another mountain to rush down).

Mother is the eternally flowing fountain that I can return to again and again to slake my thirst. She is the fountain of love, while Angela is the stream of luxuria.

The ship is now garishly decked out for Christmas.

They're announcing that on Christmas Day the ship's chaplain will conduct wedding ceremonies for five couples simultaneously. It seems that some of the widows and widowers have decided to combine their superannuation until death parts them.

25th December.

There was a big Christmas Eve party last night. Mountains of food and drink. I've discovered that too much booze debilitates and causes a drop off in performance. I laid off the booze because I need all the energy I can muster.

Around midnight mum and I went with Angela to her cabin and I got initiated into a threesome. I think it was mother's initiation too.

It felt a bit odd having mum sitting over me while I licked her genitals and Angela was sucking my penis. I'm not complaining, but I had difficulty focusing on both operations.

It's just as well I don't have two penises because they might have made me penetrate them both at the same time.

As it was I had to deal with them separately, and they were merciful enough to give me some recovery time between penetrations.

This morning we attended the wedding ceremony. It seemed a bit odd the wrinkly brides being dressed in virginal white wedding gowns. The guys were dressed in morning suits. I wondered if they'd anticipated getting married on board and brought the appropriate gear with them. I found out later that they keep a stock of wedding gear on the ship, so they must have a lot of these shipboard romances.

One poor old groom had to be propped up by two ship's stewards because he kept falling down. His fair bride must have weighed at least a hundred and twenty kilos and my imagination ran wild.

The chaplain played his guitar and sang a song that went something like, "In the spring time of our lives we join together in eternal love."

Went back with Angela to her cabin, but all she wanted was cunnilingus, which was just as well because I was feeling a bit fragile after the previous night's orgy.

28th December.

Arrived at another island today; I can't tell the difference because they all look the same.

Angela seems to be getting more demanding, so I had to apologise to mother because I felt my performance was falling off. She said it was okay because we'd have plenty of time together when the cruise was over.

That got me thinking. How would we get together once we were home? I put the matter to mum who said, "Your father has gone too far this time and I'm not putting up with his philandering any more. But I'm afraid we won't be able to live as stylishly as we've been used to."

"You mean we'll have to leave The Laurels?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so darling, will you mind."

I grinned and said, "I don't mind living less stylishly just as long as I've got my stylish mother."

We went to the ship's cinema that evening and saw "Casablanca," the third time for me.

Mother spent the night with me but we only copulated once.

1st January.

It's really getting over the top with Angela. She's arranged with mother for me to spend a night with her. Mum said it was because the end of the cruise is in sight.

2nd January.

To my shame Angela finally wore me out last night. I came into her four times and she still wanted more. I had to give her hand jobs to keep her quiet.

I was supposed to service mother today, but all I could do was give her cunnilingus.

I wish I had Wanker's stamina.

5th January.

The end of the cruise really is in sight and we can see the coastline.

I'm very grateful to Angela for introducing me to the female body, but I shall be glad when we part. I know that if the cruise went on for another month I'd fade away to nothing. I've already lost three kilos.

I've wondered if her second husband, Carlos, deliberately drove that car over the edge because he couldn't cope with Angela any longer.

7th January.

Back in port.

Last night we had a farewell threesome.

Mother told me this morning she thinks she might be pregnant.

I said that there would be hell to pay, but mother said it would be okay because women often got pregnant during these cruises, and there was no telling who the father might be.

Well, its home to family strife and a new life for mother and me.

As we went to leave the ship we passed Angela, and it was as if she didn't recognise us. I suppose her mind was on the next cruise.

* * * * * * * *

That ended the journal. I closed it and lay thinking for a while.

I wondered if it would be a good idea to take my son on just such a cruise.

It would be all right as long as there were no Angelas around, because if anyone is going to do the initiating, it will be me.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,284 Followers
12