A String of Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squeezing his nose she said 'you never used to miss a chance of cuddling your face there' she replied.

'And you loved it' he asked.

'Not as much as I did today' she said blushing.

'Why what's the difference' he asked.

'It is different and you cannot understand it.' (For once she had spoken the facts.)

'Do you mind if I. do it again' he said looking down, not having the courage to look into her eyes.

'What do you want to do' she put the question back to him.

'Just feel them' he muttered.

'Did you not feel it earlier' she asked.

'My cheeks not my hand' he replied.

Moving closer she whispered in his ears 'what difference is there between your cheeks and your hands.'

'What my cheeks felt was accidental and to feel them by hand, would be different' he replied.

'How different would it be' she asked getting thrilled.

'It would be pleasurable' he replied.

'How do you want to feel them, I mean do you want to place your fingers or touch them with your hand' she asked getting excited at the prospect.

'I would love to feel them with my hand' he replied getting aroused.

'You always win' saying this she again let her hair fall on his face.

This time it was more electrifying to feel her soft hair caress his face. Pushing aside a few strands of hair covering his eyes he looked at his mother's bosom hidden behind the blue gown. Though he could not see much, looking at what was exposed of her neckline sent shivers down his spine.

Maya feeling his hot gaze down her neckline started trembling. Though she felt like helping him, she waited for him to take the first step.

Shyam did not know how to proceed. He realized that talking with her was easier than doing it practically. He wished for some miracle to happen which did not. Taking a deep breath he placed his sweating hands at her side and feeling the texture and the warmth of her body, he moved his hand.

The warmth of her body drew him and this made his hands move up mechanically. His hands reached over her breasts but he did not touch them. Hovering his hands over her breasts first he let his fingers touch the gown and then let it slide down over her mounds very slowly. Maya trembled when she saw his hands dangling over her breasts and as her body convulsed she felt Shyam's fingers on her breasts over her nightgown. The long wait had ignited her body and when her son started feeling her breasts she took his face in his hands and kissed him again on his mouth.

Taking advantage of the kiss Shyam cupped his mother's breasts in both his hands. Maya's whose body was on fire felt his son fondling her breasts. This prompted her to slip her tongue deep inside his mouth and ravaging his mouth she had her second orgasm.

It usually took some moments for her to regain her senses and it was during this time that her son slipped his hand inside her nightgown and cupped a breast over her bra. As the feeling was heavenly it made him spurt too.

Maya's lips were still locked on her sons when she felt his hand slip inside her gown and cup her breast. This ignited her body again. Removing her lips from his she said softly 'may I know who gave you permission to put your hand there.'

'It is not my fault that my hand is there' he replied.

'Then whose fault is it' she asked him.

'It is yours' he replied.

'What did I do to make you put your hand inside my gown' she asked.

'It was your passionate kissing' he replied.

'You mean my kissing made you slip your hand inside the gown and grasp my breast' she asked.

'Yes, your kissing me on my mouth was the cause for it' he said.

'Now that I have stopped, I see your hand is still inside my gown' she said softly.

'Ma this is not fair. You make me do things and when I do you blame me' he said removing his hand.

'You ought to have taken my permission' saying this she smiled.

'It does not give any pleasure after obtaining permission' he replied.

'So'

"So it is more pleasurable to take advantage of the circumstances' he replied.

'You mean make hay while sun shines' she asked.

'No make hay while mother shines' he replied.

'I think you are too big for your age' she said.

'How can you say that' he replied smilingly.

'I think I know what you are thinking' she replied.

Hearing this Shyam held his mother in his arms and pushing aside the few strands of loose hair from her face 'you know something Ma' he said.

'What' she asked getting excited by being held in his arms.

'It is easy talking with you than doing it' he said.

'You are blessed with words' she replied.

'Yes, I am' he replied.

'Are you not going to bed' she asked.

'No, not today' he replied.

'Why? Don't want go to office tomorrow' she whispered in his ears while she tousled his hair.

'Remember tomorrow is Sunday.'

'So?'

'So we have the whole night.'

'Whole night' she exclaimed.

'Yes whole night' he replied.

'Doing what' she said softly.

'Something or the other' he replied.

'Something or the other, what does it mean' she asked getting thrilled.

'Like continuing chatting from where we had stopped' he replied.

'Where had we stopped' she asked.

'You know where we had stopped' he replied.

'I only know that you wanted to feel something soft and warm' she replied.

'And you asked me to name it' he replied.

'Yes' she murmured.

'What was my reply' he asked.

'You said you wanted to feel them' she looked down at her chest.

'What did I say I wanted to feel' he asked again.

'You said you wanted to feel my breasts' she replied.

'And did I not feel them' he asked.

'Yes, you did more than you were permitted to' she replied.

'And what did I do which I was not permitted to' he asked.

'Put your hand inside the gown'

'And,'

'And cup my breast over the bra' she replied.

'Which was not permitted by you?'

'Yes.'

'What did I say that made me do it' he asked.

'My kissing you on your lips' she replied.

'Did you take my permission to kiss me as you did' he asked.

'No I don't think so' she replied.

'Then is it not your fault' he said.

'Yes' she bowed her head.

'As you have faulted is it not fair to let me see them' he asked.

'What' she said surprisingly..

'See what my hands felt inside your grown' he replied.

'This is what I feared would happen' she replied.

'Why? You don't want to show them to me' he asked.

'That is not something to be shown to you' she replied.

'But can let me touch them, is it' he asked.

'That's different. Touching and seeing are two different things.'

'Like pecking a kiss and kissing passionately' he said.

'Yes there is a vast difference between the two.'

'And you kissed me knowing there was a vast difference, isn't it?'

'Yes' she replied getting excited again.

'Then you agree you were at fault' he asked.

She nodded her head again.

'And is it not fair that you let me see those beautiful things' he asked.

'What beautiful things, name them' she said getting aroused.

'Your beautiful breasts' he said placing a finger upon them.

'I think it is quite fair' she replied bowing her head.

'Then would you undo the hooks' he asked?

'It is you who want to see them,' she replied.

'So'

'So you need to do some exercise' she replied laughingly.

'And you would enjoy when I undo them' he asked embracing her.

'You have not opened them yet' she said.

'Have I not,' saying it he placed his hands on her shoulders. Then gradually caressing the exposed part of her neck line he held the top of her nightgown.

Maya stood trembling before him.

'Enjoying it' he asked.

She nodded her head.

'Want me to continue' he asked holding the flaps of her nightgown.

'As if you would stop if I say so' she replied.

'Then you really don't mind my seeing them' he asked.

'I have no way of stopping you' she replied.

'I don't think so,' saying it he unhooked the top two hooks and parted her nightgown. The upper part of her swelling breasts came into view. Looking at her breasts he felt it growing again.

'There are so lovely' he said.

'But you have not seen much' she replied.

'Yes, but then what exposed is so beautiful, I wonder how it would look bare' he said.

'It is for your eyes to say' she said.

'Yes, it is for my eyes to speak' he replied.

'And I see them already popping out of their sockets' she said.

'Very true' uttering those words he unhooked the other two buttons and as the flaps of her nightgown gave way, his eyes were riveted on her tattered bra. The scene of the two voluptuous orbs in the tattered bra was heavenly to look at.

'This is one of the gorgeous sights my eyes have ever seen' he said.

'Are they not still covered in my bra' she asked.

'Yes they are well stacked in your bra, but there is little your bra could conceal' he put the words in her ear.

'Why is it so?'

'See for yourself' he replied.

Hearing his words, the tattered bra flashed through her eyes, which sent a hot current between her legs and steadying herself she said 'don't you think you have seen enough.'

'There is more to see' whispering those words and reaching for the final hook and releasing it, Shyam's eyes were glued on to the cups of her bra. Seeing them he felt a wild sensation run through his already hard member.

'This is something which I had never dreamt I would see' he said looking at her tattered bra concealing her robust breasts.

'Count yourself fortunate to have seen them.'

'They are not fully exposed yet' he replied.

'What is there between them and your eyes, a tattered bra' she said.

'A tattered bra and this' he said taking hold of her nightgown.

'And what do you intend to do with that' she asked as her body trembled with desire.

'Remove it from your body' he said.

Those words shot like little arrows up her body. Controlling her passion she said 'do you think you would be permitted to do so' she asked.

'I don't need to have your permission' he replied.

'Why, because it lessens your pleasure' she asked squeezing his cheeks.

'Yes and moreover I can remove anything that comes between your breasts and my eyes' he replied.

'Why don't you push my gown down a little' she said.

'What's wrong in removing it' he asked.

'You don't need to remove it to see what you want to see' she said.

'What if my eyes want to see more' he asked gently.

'You will never be allowed to see more' she said naughtily.

'Want to bet' he asked.

'What do I have that I can bet on,' she asked.

'Why you have a lot that you can bet on' he said.

'Like what' she asked looking deeply into his eyes.

'Lot of things, this for one' he said looking down as he could not name it.

'Like I said earlier, whether I win or loose you will be benefited.'

'How will I be benefited' he asked.

'If not you, your eyes will be' she replied.

'Then why don't you let them be' he said.

'I have not thought about it' saying this she resigned.

As she became submissive she felt Shyam taking hold of nightgown at the bottom. This was something she had not thought of and just thinking about it a hot wave ran through her body.

Shyam on holding her nightgown started lifting it and when it reached her thighs her petticoat under her nightgown became visible. He could see the impressions her rich thighs behind the petticoat. His eyes had never dreamt they would be visualizing such a thing.

Lifting her nightgown up, his knuckles braced her hot thighs.

Feeling it Maya said 'you can only remove my gown but are not allowed to touch any thing.' She said growing hornier by every passing second.

'It was accidental' saying this he pulled her night gown out. Then his eyes devoured her whole body from top to bottom. The vision of her robust breasts in her torn bra; the curve of her waist, her belly button and further down seeing the outline of her panties behind the petticoat made his thing vibrate inside his pants.

Maya saw him staring at her body. As she felt his gaze was centered at her panties, her body trembled again with desire and when she looked down and saw his tent up pants her body convulsed and she came again.

While her mother was in ecstasy Shyam devoured every part of her exposed body and when Maya regained her composure he said 'was it not like heaven.'

Maya for the first time could not answer him. Standing there almost naked she shivered. She had not visualized this would happen so soon. She had thought that they were just playing a game and this game would reach such a crescendo she had not visualized. As shame took over her she said 'Shyam is it not enough. Why don't we stop now?'

'But why Ma' he asked.

'Don't you think we have gone too far' she said.

'Yes, but you are not being fair' he replied.

Maya knew why he was saying it. She had seen his tent up pants.

'I know what you mean but if you stop I can help you' she said looking at his tent up pants.

'I want it to happen naturally' he replied.

'It would be natural, I wont force anything on you' she replied coming closer.

'Give me some time' he requested.

'How long' she asked.

'An hour.'

One hour, lots of things can happen in one hour she thought.

'Why do you require one hour' she asked.

'I want things to go slow' he replied.

Can he withhold it for one hour she thought looking at his pants, and then resigning, she said 'don't ask for more,' which was not audible.

Sensing she had agreed Shyam said 'why don't you remove it.'

'Why do you want me it, have you not seen enough?' she asked.

'I have something else in my mind' he replied softly.

'And what is that' she asked nuzzling her face closer to his.

'Can I lie on your lap' he asked.

'Yes' she replied.

Resting his head on her lap and looking up he said 'now open your bra.'

'Why, why' cried his mother excitedly.

'I want to suckle them,' he said.

Those words again sent hot waves down her spine and throwing all caution to the wind she said lewdly. 'You want to suckle, suckle my breasts' she asked.

'Yes it is ages since I had them in my mouth' he replied.

'But now you would not get anything from suckling them' she said.

'I know but to have them inside my mouth would be heavenly' he replied.

'Yes, it would be heavenly' saying this she unhooked her bra.

Shyam saw her breasts jiggle on being released from the grasp of her bra. Looking at the two lush mounds he directed her to shed the bra from her body.

His mother took her own time. First she straitened up, and then as she held the straps of her bra she shook her head to make her hair fall on her chest and as they covered her breasts she pulled out the bra.

This was more than what he had bargained for. Her robust breasts were visible behind her silken hair. Moving closer he held her breasts over the soft strands of hair. Maya's body was on fire feeling his naked hands on her naked breasts over the strands of hair. It sent a fresh wave of current through her spine and this time she did not hide it but let out a soft moan.

Shyam parted her hair to see her breasts and as he did it, the two large finely shaped breasts were right in front of his eyes with all their glory. The fair complexion of the globes with the dark nipples right in front of his eyes was so enticing that he cupped her breasts in both his hands.

'Like them' he heard her say.

'I love them' he replied.

Holding her breast in one hand and bringing it in front of his face she said 'is this what you want to suckle.'

'Yes, I want to suck your succulent breasts' he replied lifting his face up.

'I see you have learned a lot about them and also you are very impatient to have them in your hot mouth' saying this she pushed her hair on her back.

This gave Shyam a clear picture of his mother's breasts in all their glory. He saw her shoulder blades, the vast ness of her chest, the deep valley between her breasts and her uptight breasts dangling in front of his eyes and as this made his hand reach out and take hold of her breast.

'How does it feel now' she asked.

'Is it a fact that I am holding your naked breast' he asked.

'Yes' she replied.

'Lying on you lap' he asked again.

'Yes you lying on my lap and are holding my breast' she replied as she held her other breast in her hand.

'Can you put them in my mouth as you used to do' he asked.

'Yes, I can my baby' saying this she lifted his head in one hand and with the other she directed her breast down on his mouth, 'there suck it baby' she said.

Shaym was thrilled to have his mother's breast in his mouth. He took it in his mouth and his tongue started lapping around it and as it reached her tit he brought his teeth down on it and bit it.

Shyam Shyam cried his mother in delight on having her tits bitten.

This made Shyam to take more of her breast in his mouth biting on the nipples, on the mounds and also underneath her breasts.

'Shyam what are you doing baby' cried his mother in ecstasy.

Taking one breast after another in his mouth and biting them, Shyam pulled out his shirt.

'Why did you do that' asked his mother.

'I have no bindings like you' he replied.

'Will you remove all' she asked.

'Wait and see,' he replied.

Hearing those words she pulled him to her in ecstasy.

Shyam felt his mother's other breast crush on his naked chest and instinctively his arms went around her back and grasped her naked back. Maya went limp in his arms and as her breasts were crushed against his naked chest she felt a desire to see him.

Moving back a little she looked at her son's body. It was well developed, muscular and when she saw his chest and found little hair growing on them, instantly she put her hand on it and caressed them.

Shyam was enchanted by her actions and unable to control any longer he pulled his mother and embracing her, his lips went in search of hers and on finding them he locked his lips over hers and kissed her wildly.

On being kissed his mother said 'I thought you would never kiss me like that.'

'What made you think so' he asked getting up from her lap.

'I thought you would not dare do it' she teased him.

'What do you think of me now' he asked as he held her and forcing her to open her mouth he kissed her passionately.

'You are like a he-man' she replied.

'Your man' saying this he slipped his tongue deep inside her mouth and ravaged his mothers mouth with wet kisses.

Hearing those words Maya said 'My man, are you my Man.'

'Yes, I am your Man' he replied.

'When did you become my Man' she asked.

'When I placed the string of flowers in your hair' he replied.

'So you know about it' she asked.

'Yes, I know about it and that is what made me do what I did' he replied.

Maya could not believe what she had heard. She felt a tingling sensation run down deep between her thighs and instinctively her hand slipped down his body and as she placed it on his tent up pant she said 'yes you are my man.'

Shyam let her have her way. When he had taken so much advantage of his mother, she was bound to play with him. Invading her mouth with his tongue his hand went down on her naked waist searching for the opening of her petticoat and on not finding it he looked down at his mother.

'What is it that your hand is searching for' she asked.

'The chords of your petticoat' he replied.

'It has no chords' she replied.

'Then how is it held'

'By the waist band.'

'Waist band, then it is easy to slip it out' he said.

'Yes, very handy' she replied.

Very handy repeating the words he said 'if you could just lift yourself up.'

'Why' she asked as her body trembled.

'Because your man wants to remove your petticoat' he said.

'My man can even pull them out as I am sitting' she replied.

'Yes that would be better' saying this he got up and holding his mother's petticoat by her waist band he shred it out of her body.