A String of Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya screamed in pleasure as she felt the petticoat being ripped out of her body. Getting up from the sofa she embraced her son.

It was then Shyam held his mother like a stud. He brought his hands down and grasping her buttocks and fondling them he pulled his mother onto him so that she could feel his hot member on her burning body and said 'how does it feel Ma.'

'Hard and hot' she said.

'Now do I have to take your permission' he asked.

'What is there to take permission for' she replied.

'Had you any doubts earlier' he asked.

'Not until you insisted to see my breasts' she replied.

'Then you knew I would do this' he asked.

'I thought it would be much sooner' she replied.

'It could have been but I wanted to enjoy every second' he replied.

'I wonder how you have endured it for such a long time' she said.

'Did you not enjoy it' he asked.

'Do you want me to tell a lie' she replied.

'What did you like' he asked.

'Everything you did and did not do' she said shyly.

'What is there that I have not done' he asked.

'You can answer it better' she replied.

'I think there is lot to be done' he replied.

'When is this going to stop Shyam' she asked.

'Can you not see the position I am in' he said looking down.

'Yes, I can take very good of it if you allow me' she said.

'What do you have in mind' he asked.

'I will show it if you allow me' she said.

'I know you would, but I have one more desire' he said.

'May I have the pleasure of knowing what that is' she asked shamelessly.

'I had a feeling you would know it' he said.

'No idea comes to my mind after seeing how you have behaved so far' she replied.

'Not even guessed it' he asked.

'No, my knowledge fails me' she replied.

'You know I love to kiss' he asked.

'Yes, and you have kissed everywhere' she said.

'Not which is still covered' he said taking a looking at her panty clad body.

Hearing it a hot wave passed through her body and she felt her panties soak again.

'My, my you want to kiss me there' she asked.

'Yes, I would love to kiss you there' he said as his eyes drifted down on to her panties.

Shyam, Shyam she uttered his name, but nothing came out of her mouth. She could only feel her panties getting drained.

As Maya's body went limp over her son's body, Shyam brought his hand down and held her by her waist.

Unable to control the tingling between her thighs she put her hands on his shoulders and held them tightly.

'Kiss me Ma, while I remove this' he said as he placed his hand on her panties.

Maya kissed her son as she had never kissed anyone before. She devoured his lips, mouth, and tongue and invaded her own deep into his mouth. It was then she found his prick pushing against her thighs. It felt hot and hard.

Maya knew that she could not stall him. She was worried about the condition of her panties and when she felt his hands on her buttocks rolling down her panties she began to tremble. She wished it would stop then but her juices kept flowing out.

It was then that Shyam slipped his hand inside her panties over her buttocks and taking hold of it he rolled it out of her body. On having his mother nude and his cock started throbbing and being captive in his pants it pained him.

Forgetting the pain he held his mother's thighs and parting them he moved his hand slowly up. He could feel her luscious thighs and warm buttocks. His hand moved between the slopes of the mounds of her buttocks. He felt as if his hands were in oven and as it reached down between them he felt the thick patch of her pubic hair.

Shyam went wild on feeling his mother's pubic hair. This is what he had dreamt of doing and now after having felt her damp pubic hair his cock started pulsating and as his hand felt more of her pubic hair he started ejaculating.

It kept on spraying loads and loads of cum and when it finally subsided he looked at his mother as if he had just conquered the world.

Such was his desire.

As Shyam stood up to leave, Maya catching his hand said 'where are you going.'

'I need to go' he said looking towards the restroom.

'For a clean up' she said looking at the wet patch on his pants.

'Yes it is mess down there' he replied.

Releasing his hand, 'come back soon' she said.

As Shyam turned to look at her, 'I feel lonely' she said

Those words were music to his ears. He hurried to the restroom and returned wearing fresh pair of shorts.

Shyam was stupefied when he saw his mother standing near the sofa. She was looking gorgeous wearing his blue shirt.

On reaching her he let his eyes roam over. His mother's face was filled with desire; her long dark hairs cascading down her chest and underneath his shirt her voluptuous thighs were visible and as he encircled and looked at her back it was more enthralling to see his mother's beautiful back ending up where her buttocks started to curve in.

It was a sight to behold and as his eyes were glued on her back, he heard his mother say 'is this how you wanted to see me.'

'Yes, you look gorgeous' he replied.

'Gorgeous not sexy' she asked.

'Not only sexy but hot too' he said.

'I like the way you talk' she said.

'Want me to continue' he asked.

'Feel free' she replied.

'Are you sure' he asked.

'You have my permission' she replied.

'Why don't you place yourself on my lap' he said sitting on the sofa.

This heightened her pleasure 'want me on your lap, on your thighs' she asked.

'Yes, I want to feel your hot body on my thighs' he replied.

'Will you be able to control its heat,' she asked as she sat on his lap facing him.

'Have I not controlled it so long' he replied holding her shoulder and making her sit comfortably.

'That was before, now it is different' she said as she placed her hot body on his thighs.

'Yes now it is already charged up' he said.

'I can feel it' she said nuzzling her body closer to his.

'Your voluptuous body has made it so' he said.

'But don't you think it had enough' she said holding his cheeks in her hands

'It was just the beginning' he replied.

'But your one hour is over' she said brushing her nose on his cheeks.

'That hour was for me and this hour is for him' he said.

'As if he was not involved earlier' she replied.

'He was but remember he was held captive' he replied.

'Can I let him loose' she asked.

'Want to see him.'

'Don't you think I deserve to see him' she asked.

'Yes, but not before I see yours' he replied.

'What is there which you have not seen' she put those words softly in his ears.

'I have not seen yours' he stressed.

Nibbling his ears she whispered 'then what was your hand doing there after pulling out my panties.'

'I was in a world of my own feeling your pubic hair' he replied.

'And'

'And the wetness around your pubic hair' he replied.

'And you did not see what was behind the wet pubic hair' she asked getting aroused.

'I could not as at that time it ejaculated' he replied.

'Was it because of that you came in your pants' she asked.

'Yes'

.'And not on seeing mine' she asked.

'Does your thing look so ravishing' he asked.

'Men fall on their knees to look at it' she replied.

'Do I have to go on my knees to see it' he asked?

'Even going down on knees wont help you' she replied mischievously.

'There should be some way, think' he said.

'Tell me, why you want to see it' she said.

'I told you, it is for him' he replied.

'Does it not have any name' she asked leaning on him

'It has.'

'Can you not name it' her body trembled as she spoke those words.

'You want to hear it, isn't it?' he asked.

'Yes it tingles down there' she uttered the words.

'Where does it tingle' he asked.

'Right there' she said gripping his shoulders.

'Right between your thighs' he asked.

'Yes, yes' she writhed on his lap.

'Between your thighs, behind the pubic hair' he asked.

'Yes Shyam, yes' she screamed as she was on the threshold of climax.

'In your pussy' he said.

'Yes my pussy' letting it out she climaxed.

After his mother stopped writhing, Shyam holding her face said 'seems like you enjoyed it.'

Maya nodded her head.

'I am happy that you came' he said lifting her face and trying to kiss her.

'I feel ashamed' she replied avoiding his lips.

'You need not be' he said drawing her closer, trying to kiss her lips.

'Why' she said getting excited again.

'Because I need you now' he replied.

'Why do you need me' she asked.

'I need to have you in my arms and kiss your luscious lips' he said grasping her in his arms and seeking her lips with his.

'Have you not kissed me earlier' she asked.

'I have and kissing is the first step for what I have in mind' he said as his lips found hers

'What do you have in mind' she asked returning his kiss.

'I need to take you there' he said pointing towards her bedroom.

'Shyam, why should we go there' she said getting thrilled.

'Because I need a bed for what I have in mind' he said.

'Can it not be done on this sofa' she asked compressing her legs.

'No, I need the comfort of your bed' he replied.

'Why my bed' she asked hugging him.

'Because I want to have you in your bed' he replied.

'You want to have me in my own bed, Is it so' she said slipping out her tongue and licking her lips

'Yes, I want to have you on your own bed,' saying this he stood up.

'If you want to have me in my bed then you have to carry me' saying this she kissed him hard on his lips.

'I would love to but first I want this out' saying he caught the flap of her shirt.

'What for' she asked.

'I want to remove unwanted things' saying he started unbuttoning her shirt.

'Can you not do it in the bedroom' she asked.

'Why'

'Because I am naked under the shirt' she replied.

'I know you are naked' he replied coming to the third button of her shirt.

'You want to carry me naked to my room, why' she asked.

'Because, I want to see what I am carrying' he replied as the flaps of her shirt gave way and he could see the swell of his mother's breasts.

'Is it to your liking what you are seeing' she asked.

'Haven't seen much,' saying this as he unbuttoned the fourth button his eyes were rewarded with his mother's naked breasts. Seeing them he said 'they are gorgeous.'

'Describe them' she said.

'They are the most beautiful pair of orbs I have seen. They are full, rich luscious and the dark nipples on those fair mounds of flesh, I have no words to describe' he said

'And what else do you see' she asked as her body got ignited again

As his finger released the fifth button, Shyam was aroused on seeing his mother's waist line and instantly his hands reached inside her shirt to caress it.

'What did you see that made you do that' she asked.

'Your waist line, it is gorgeous and the belly button is very sexy. It is the best part of a woman's anatomy and it has aroused me' he replied pulling her.

'Have you not seen any woman nude before' she asked.

'Only pictures' he replied hugging his mother's body to his.

'Were you not aroused on seeing them' she asked.

'I used to' he said.

'And what would you do then' she asked.

'Feel helpless' he replied.

'Why' she asked toying with his hair.

'Because you were not there' he replied coming to the final button.

'So cute, can I see what is knocking at me,' she said as she came close.

'Do you want to' he asked.

'I think I deserve a look' she replied as she slipped her hand between their bodies.

'Do you want to see what came out of you' he replied.

'Yes, when you want to see from where it came out, what's wrong is seeing what came out of it' she replied.

'Now it is not the same as it was when it came out' he replied.

'But mine is the same and still you want to see it' she asked.

'Yes I want to see it' he replied.

'What do you want to see, name it' she said.

'Your pussy'

'No the other name' she said.

'Your cunt' he replied.

'Yes my cunt. Shyam call me by my name' she said.

'You want me to call you by your name' he asked.

'Yes, Shyam I want you to call me by my name' she asked.

'Would you then allow me to do it to you' he asked.

'What would you want to do' she asked bringing her hand down and holding his cock over his shorts.

'I want to put that into your cunt' he said.

'You mean you want to slide this in my hole' she said pushing his shorts down his body.

'Yes Ma, I want to put that in your hole, cunt' he replied.

'No not Ma, call me by my name' she said looking at his naked cock.

'Maya I want to put that inside your cunt' saying this he lifted her.

Hearing him utter her name she was thrilled and holding his naked cock she said 'you want to put this in Maya's cunt, tell me so' she said.

'Maya, Maya I want to fuck you' he said.

'Take me Shyam and fuck me as long as you want' saying this she kissed him hard on his lips.

Shyam carried Maya to her bedroom and putting her down on the bed he stood on the bed, his cock fully erect.

'Your rock hard cock looks dangerous' she said.

'And your cunt, is still hidden behind the pubic hair' he said.

'Want to see from where it popped out from' she said widening her thighs.

'No, I want to see what is between your thighs that mine would like to penetrate' saying this he came down on his knees.

'Shyam, Shyam describe what you see between my thighs' she said.

'Maya I can see lovely dark wet pubic hair nestled between your luscious thighs' saying this he caressed her pubic hair.

'Yes, what more can you see' she said as her body squirmed with pleasure.

'I can see something pink hidden behind this 'saying it he parted her pubic hair and exposed her pinkish cunt. 'Maya your cunt is the most beautiful part on your body. It is so hot and so soft' he said as his fingers felt her cunt lips.

'Have you not seen any other cunt as good as this,' she asked.

'How can anyone see a cunt more beautiful than that of yours Maya' he said.

'Why is it so' she asked.

'Because it gave birth to my cock' he replied.

'Shaym, Shaym why don't you put that in' she cried.

'No not like that Maya lift your legs' he ordered.

'You want me to lift my legs, like this' she asked lifting her legs.

'Yes' replied Shyam as his mother's cunt was fully exposed to his gaze.

'You can see it better now, is it to your liking' she asked.

'Yes Maya it looks good and the hole is very inviting' he replied.

'Is it so, want to penetrate it' she asked.

'Yes, I want to' saying this he held his cock in his hand pointing it towards Maya's cunt.

'Want any help' asked his mother seeing him hoisting his cock over her cunt.

'Want can you do' he asked not able to take his eyes off from her rosy cunt.

'I can make him slip inside' she said as she caught his cock in her hand.

'Do it' he said leaning forward.

'Come Shyam, come,' saying this she guided his hard cock inside her cunt.

'Maya has it penetrated. Is my cock really in your cunt' asked Shyam as she pushed his cock in her cunt.

'Yes Shaym you are fucking your mother' saying this she pulled him down over her which made his cock hit the brink of her cunt.

Shyam started fucking his mother. He had never expected that he would fuck her like this. This was too much for him and when he felt his cock surrounded in her wet warm. This invigorated him, his trusts became wild, he started hammering his cock inside her cunt and when his cock felt it had reached the hilt he shot his load. He shot his load inside his mother's cunt. He had succeeded in fucking his own mother. He was her man now and she had to oblige to all his desires.

To be continued............