All Comments on 'A Strong Black Woman's Slave Days'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NymphStayNymphStayabout 15 years ago
I loved your story

I selected this story mainly just because I was a little repulsed by the subject.

I don't usually like first-person erotica, because it's usually kind of corny-sounding. But yours isn't at all. As a matter of fact, as a Black woman myself, I think your writing was quite believable.

As a matter of fact, I think that you write quite well in general; there were no mistakes to interrupt my enjoyment of this fantasy. And what a credible twist at the end. Didn't see that coming.

Thank you.

NymphStay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You actually liked a Spamuelx story?

What's the matter with your head? Lightning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hello Sam

Did you get your sister to send in the complimentary comment? You naughty puppy you, being dishonest. Just goes to show how mediocrity and the lack of appreciation and recognition of quality and talent pervades our very existence. Had thought you had gone in for a brain transplant as you appeared to be stuck in the same groove. Think you should ask for your money back or give the brain back to the simian society for the protection of apes and stay with the tried and abused peanut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sam sucks

suck sam suck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are good for a laugh

I stop by your crap to get a laugh everytime I visit this site. What a clown... Same triva

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it :)

Nothing more of a turn on then hearing of black women submitting to white.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Jesus christ :S

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!!

Loved the story. Hopefully you'll write more. Anxious to see how much more she's ruined.

PreTSButterScotchPorshaPreTSButterScotchPorshaover 5 years ago

This story is a great and lustful read.

PreTSButterScotchPorshaPreTSButterScotchPorshaover 5 years ago

I love my Nubian sistas, my black women; AND I, TOO, LOVE IT WHEN A WHITE WOMAN PHYSICALLY DOMINATE A BLACK WOMAN; AND SEXUALLY DOMINATE,SEXUALLY CONTROL HER; A WHITE WOMAN OVERPOWERING AND MAKING A BLACK WOMAN SUBMISSIVE TO HER; AS A DOMINATRIX, IN A CAT FIGHT[REAL OR SCRIPTED],ETC.

I THANK YOU AGAIN.IT WAS A GREAT STORY. I AM NOT GOING TO GET TOO RAUNCHY, BUT IT REALLY DID AROUSE ME TO THE POINT WHERE I HAD TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE AROUSAL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...