All Comments on 'A Strong Relationship'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What's the possibility of sequels?

Brett:

You have written a delightful tale that begs to be continued on and more fully developed. It is delightful. It is erotic. It has humor, and yet it's sexy. You've done well. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LUST

Lust has always been a keyword for me in valueing erotic stories. This one has it: pure, honest, sensual lust. Especially the description of the way Mason uses her pussy, the way she moves her body, uses her pussymuscles is wonderful and exciting. I sure hope we will meet Mason again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lust of Mind & Body

BrettJ,

We hope there will be a continuation of this story. The sensuality of how Mason was turned on by the personality rather than the physicality was interesting.

It is when she truly let's herself go and enjoys the sex between herself and either partner that could be a good conflict and storyline for future chapters.

Either way, we would love to hear and read more of this finely balanced physical and mental woman's adventures!

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Excellent Tale of Lust...

I hope we see more of this developing relationship. Perhaps Michy will like a sample or even make a trio of the pair?

Technical merits:

Very well written. The story flows well and doesn't feel forced. The characters are well developed and well rounded in the details. Very good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Hott

Loved the way the well built Mason took control & fucked & the shit out of the guy she had the hots for.

Very well written, thanks.

Maddie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Start

I;m looking forward to the suceeding chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous