A Study in Fragrance Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay in there?" She was just beginning to collect her senses and roll off the bed.

"Yeah," Em answered breathlessly, trying to focus on the lesson, watching the trainee ride her own dildo while deep throating her trainer. He would spank her every time she pulled off his cock, but he had made it almost impossible to stay on it, pulling away as she dropped onto the phallus. It stirred something in Emily: the athlete. She could do better than that woman. She felt her insides loosen up, like they'd done the day before and she settled down further, giving her feet a little rest. The Monster was deep inside her, her lips were pressed thin around its base, the motors inside it rolling up and down her channel, pushing against her g-spot. The ball grew brighter. She was worried she'd climax if it kept going.

And then it stopped, the episode nearly over.

Caroline padded in, uncertain where to sit. She saw how wide Emily was split open. "Oh my god, Em." Her hands coming to her mouth again.

"In front of me," Emily croaked out, her energy focused on not cumming. "Let me rest my hands on your shoulders."

Caroline knelt close, smelling Complicit, her own musk and Emily's filling the room. She looked down to see the training video, gasping at the scene playing in front of her. "Oh, Em! That's...you...that's horrible." She couldn't tear her eyes away, watching what the man was doing to the young woman. "He...that's not what he expects you to do...is it?"

Em hadn't been paying attention, focusing on anything she could to keep the Monster from making her cum. She was sitting up straight, her cunt lips almost touching the floor, her thighs pressing between her feet. She relaxed them just a little, hoping she could rest all the way onto the thing and it shifted into her, her body dropping the final inch. She could feel the wood against her lips, could finally relax her legs a little. "Oh god oh god oh god, Caroline!" The Monster had started up again, the twisting action she disliked the most, corkscrewing into her before twisting back.

A few minutes later and she'd made through another episode.

"How much do you have to do, Em?" Caroline had stayed still, Em's hands signaling her tension through Caroline's shoulders.

Em focused on the phone. "20 more minutes. Two more." She could barely get the words out.

Caroline moved suddenly, setting Emily's hands on the floor. "I'm going to get you some water, sweetheart. I'll be right back." She made it to the bookcase before turning back. "Don't go anywhere," she said lightly and left before hearing a reaction.

Em grunted, sighing in relief when the twisting had stopped. And then the new episode began, Em gasped at the title 'Puppy Training,' and watched as the man was training the young woman to lap water from a bowl, sit up and beg and offer herself to him to scratch her belly. The dildo had started up again, but she couldn't move, as if her cunt had sealed around it, impaling her on it. Stuck, with it moving in her channel and pressing against her clit, she felt her orgasm rising, and with it panic.

"Em!" Caroline had entered the room and rushed over, setting down the water. "What's wrong! What's happening?" From her perspective she thought Em was in pain, her hands pushing against the floor, moaning and struggling. Looking down at the video she cried out at what the young woman was being forced to do. "Em! What can I do?"

"NOOoooooo!" Em pushed harder against the floor and felt the Monster slip a little, just enough to trigger her cunt to unclench and she pulled off, rolling onto her hands and knees. The Monster popped off the floor and fell with a dull thud.

"Fuck, Em! Are you okay?" Caroline dropped to the floor and wrapped her arm around Em's shoulders. "What the fuck just happened?!"

Em panted, resting against Caroline's side, fighting the climax that had almost crested. "Fuck, fuck, fucckkkk...! God dammit...!" She inhaled and sat back up, staring at her friend's face.

"Shit, Em! You're scaring me!"

Em smiled weakly, shaking her head. "It's okay, C. I'm...I'm okay...really. I wasn't...it didn't hurt me. I just couldn't let him beat me. I couldn't let him make me cum." She looked down at the phone and stopped the video, not believing what Cos was making her watch. Fuck if he's going to make me do that shit. Servant cunt is one thing. But I won't be his pet.

"Wait. What are you doing?" Caroline let her go as Em turned back to the dildo, replanting it on the floor. "You...you're going to get back on that thing? Again? Now?"

Em smiled grimly. "I have to. Back on the horse. Literally, I guess. I've only got a few minutes left of this one, and only one more and then I'm done and he won't have a reason to punish me tomorrow." She looked into Caroline's face. "Otherwise, it'll be worse."

She wasn't sure she was loose enough to take it. "Hold on. Don't you move. One sec." She jumped up and left The Study, returning moments later with the lube. "I'm too close to the edge to have you get me ready," she leaned in and kissed her, "but I'm too tight to get it in me." She glopped the gel on the Monster, adding its slipperiness to its wet skin. "Can you help me? Can you sit behind me and hold me? Wrap your arms around me and hug me?" She was certain if she could feel Caroline's body against her, she could find something else to focus on and get through the final minutes.

The sound of Cos walking up the stairs brought her back to the moment. She adjusted herself, preparing for whatever he had in mind.

"Nice," he said, coming up behind her, lightly stroking her ass. He lifted the butt plug with his fingernail, pulling it slightly, watching her reaction, watching her asshole clench and unclench. He pulled it harder and it slipped out easily, her cheeks opening for him. "It looks like you're ready for the next size up...and then..." He rubbed her hole with his finger, feeling her tense and relax, moaning softly. "You want that, right? You want to show them you're ready to take me in your last remaining virgin hole."

She moaned as he slipped his finger in, rough against her rectum, twisting easily in spite of her squeezing it. "Yes, Cos," she said quietly, moving her hips to push onto him further. "Yes. I want to feel that hard hot cock deep in my ass." She moaned again when he pulled out.

"Where is the set?"

She directed him to where she'd put it and waited, spread on the table, all three holes open and gaping for him. Her cunt was dripping, not only from the need to feel him shoving into her, but from the memories of the night before, from Caroline's tongue against her, from the video of the young woman working so hard to meet her trainer's approval.

"Hands back. Spread your cheeks, cunt."

She grabbed her glutes and pulled them apart, exposing her wrinkled hole, the lube greasy against the sphincter. The new plug, cool with fresh lube, pressed against her and she relaxed the muscles she'd been exercising, feeling them expand, and expand, and...then it popped in before she was ready, the plate pressing against her, sealing it in. It had hurt, the pain sharp but brief.

"You're amazing, cunt. It won't be long at this rate."

He left for a few minutes and when he came back he was undressed, his cock heavy, swinging against his legs. She stared at his hair, from his shoulders down his pecs, across his abs, from his ankles up to the dark black nest surrounding his cock.

"Last week," he said, dragging the table away from the wall so he could position himself in front of her face, "you seemed to enjoy swallowing me while I spanked that disobedient ass. Did I remember correctly?"

She moaned, remembering how much it had humiliated her, how horrible it was when she jerked away from his hand only to force his cock deeper into her throat, and how much she had needed it, wanted it. "Yes, please." She was staring over the table edge at the top of his thighs, studying the swirls of hair as they merged into the black nest behind his cock. It was thickening, standing straight out now, pulsing slightly.

Mmmmm. So much better than I had ever expected. He pushed his cock against her lips waiting for her to open her mouth and slowly guided it in until she grunted. "30. Unless you make me cum sooner. Whichever comes first." He wasn't sure which he preferred - holding off and fucking her or feeling her swallow him until he exploded in her. He was already close, not having had her the day before and abstaining until he was with her, he didn't know if he could last.

"Ahcnth!" She couldn't take him deeper in this position, her neck was bent in the wrong direction.

He looked down to see her expression and pulled out. "Put your hands on my shoulders and pull off the table slightly." Once she had lifted up, he slipped the extension in, letting her drop back down. She slid back a little until her breasts were pressing on the top, just at the edge. With her head and neck in this position he could align his cock with her throat. "30. Unless you're really good and make me cum."

She moaned agreement, opening her mouth to let him push into her, moving her tongue along his shaft, feeling his crown entering her throat. Before she could react to her gut clenching, the pain of the first slap flowered through her right cheek, forcing a surprised scream that gave him better access, letting him move deeper into her throat. And another, his pubic hair scratching her face, the shock of pain on her other cheek competing with the confusion going on in her throat and gut. She hadn't been ready for this, his hands coming faster than she could think, his cock sliding out, reminding her to breathe, losing her breath at the next slap, her lips brushing against his sac momentarily. It must have been half-way through before she got into the rhythm, her nausea under control, her breathing to keep the panic down, his cock swelling into her throat. He's so turned on by this! The thought made her proud and disgusted. Disgusted with herself for what she was willing to do, disgusted with him that he would get off on this, and disgusted that she was proud she could take whatever he dished out.

She closed her lips around him and focused on making him cum, her ass numb to the spanking. Pressing onto his shaft, she increased the friction when he tried to pull out, her tongue pushing on his crown and the underside of his erection. It interrupted his rhythm for a micro-second, enough for her to pull him in deeper, stroke him harder, her hands reaching under her mouth to stroke his balls, a finger gliding back to stroke his asshole. He tried to slap her again but he was distracted, his hand resting on her shoulder blade. And then his hands wrapped around her ribs and he pulled her onto him, shoving his cock as deep into her throat as he could.

She gagged and belched, breathing through the snot and tears and pulled on his sac, feeling his balls curling up, pulling him over the edge.

"FUCKing cunt!" He squeezed his thighs to force himself into her, squeezing his hands on her body to keep her from sliding back and felt his cum erupt into her throat. Jesus! Too fucking amazing! He kept himself pushed against her for as long as she could handle it, her belching quieting as his cock shrank back into her mouth.

"gddmnddd Css!!" She pushed away from him, getting off of his cock. "Fucking shit, Cos! What the fuck?!!" She was pissed at how violent he'd been. "Pomegranate!" She rolled off the table and walked away, shaking. The roiling in her gut competing with the pinching from the plug and the stinging on her cheeks, each shouting degradation. You've done it. You're truly a servant cunt. You're officially a slut. She wasn't proud. He'd crossed a line. She'd crossed a line. Her feelings for Caroline and what she felt now, she was almost ready to tap out. And then she felt his arms around her, his hands rubbing softly, his fingers rough, against the tender skin of her breasts.

"You. Are. Fucking. Amazing. Em."

She wanted to shake him off, but his tone was so sincere, his admiration flooding her, her pride rising. "That was totally not right, Cos! That was fucked up!" She turned her head to look him in the eye and his lips caught hers in a kiss, his eyes closed, one hand drifting up to hold her head against him. It caught her off guard, first the admiration, then the kiss, she felt her anger melting, in spite of her gut still complaining. She pulled his hand away and pulled out of the kiss. "Seriously, Cos! That was fucked up!" She waited until she looked him in the eye, her anger bridling beneath the surface. "You even think about doing something like that again and I'm done."

He turned her around, moving his hands to her shoulders, staring at her, his eyes burning into her. "I've never done anything like that before, Emily. I don't know what came over me." He inhaled, waiting. "You're...you're nothing like any girl I've been with before. I...why didn't you stop me?"

She stared at him, processing what she was seeing: concern, sincere concern, amazement, pride, confusion. He's telling the truth. She shook her head, her hands rubbing her buns, feeling how hot they were. She didn't know why she hadn't stopped him. Chicken. He's playing chicken with me. She knew she'd lose if she kept playing: either she'd get hurt or she'd have to cry uncle. He wouldn't back down. Stupid. Stupid! She could feel tears starting to flow, even as she felt moisture between her legs. You're a goddamn freak! But the memory of Caroline calling her that made her laugh.

He pulled back a little seeing her crying and laughing at the same time. Maybe he'd pushed it too hard. Maybe he'd found her edge after all. He couldn't stop staring at her, scanning her body from her face, flushed with anger down past her breasts, the table's grain impressed on their pinkened skin to her bush. He wanted to stroke her there, but she was too close to calling it quits. "Thank you," he whispered, leaning in and kissing her cheek, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "You're fucking amazing."

She couldn't take it, the intensity of what they'd just done, how he was treating her now, the warmth of his body against her. She pressed her face into his collarbone and cried, his animal scent mixing with Caroline's, her head swirling from everything she'd done in the past two days two weeks! and the realization made her laugh. Laughing and crying, they're the same release, the song filling her head as she let Complicit and Abby have their way with her.

*-*-*-*

They were downstairs in the kitchen. She'd had to leave The Study, she had to get some air, but it was only slightly cooler down there. She noted he hadn't gotten dressed, taking in his tattoos and hair and that cock. Maybe he's getting more comfortable being here...he said he's naked all the time. But she suspected that wasn't it. Still, she didn't want to mention it, she didn't want him to get dressed; she wanted to see him as naked and exposed as she felt.

He was drinking a beer, still looking at her like she was an exotic animal, a rare species of bird, not saying a word. Waiting for her to make a decision.

She knew she had to say something or do something, her eyes glancing between his naked body and the Monster, staring at her from the table. He'd brought it down, the implication clear in spite of her anger after he throat fucked her. Fuckkkk! Her stomach had settled and the afterglow of his spanking was radiating softly into her, her ass filled with the plug. She leaned onto her feet and reached for the Monster, pushing it onto the chair seat. "Fuck you, Cos." Squatting over it, she peeled herself apart and gingerly lowered herself onto it, feeling the crown invade her, push against the plug on one side and her clit on the other. She wasn't turned on nearly as much as the other times, but she was wet enough, letting gravity do the work, remembering Caroline's soft kisses on her lips, smelling her perfume, her need to show Cos he couldn't pwn her.

She pulled off the bunny tail and continued to descend until her cheeks were against the chair, the Monster filling her up, keeping her from moving, perched at the edge, half-on, half-off. "Happy?" She threw him daggers, reaching for her water, waiting.

Amazing. He felt his cock thicken at what she was doing, the dildo almost visible beneath her mound, pushing out against it, her breasts rising and falling a little quicker than usual. She's either in pain or getting off on this. He reached forward and gently fondled her left nipple, forcing her to inhale sharply. He looked her in the face as he started to squeeze.

"No! Don't do it, Cos. NO!" The pain spread out from the tip of her breast across her sternum as he applied more pressure and twisted, forcing her to clench on the Monster, clench on the plug, the sensations echoing back up to meet the novaing out from her nipple. "Oh god! OHGOD!" She brought her hands up to his wrist to stop him, but his fingers tightened slightly, sending another jolt of pain into her spine, up to the base of her head, her hands suddenly holding onto his arm to steady herself. She didn't want to stop him, she didn't want him to keep doing this to her, but the sensation wasn't so painful that she wanted it to end. It was confusing: that she would let him do this to her, that she would be so humiliated by his owning her body this way. And for the first time in two days, the tendril lifted up, triggered by her embarrassment. The thought that she had overcome her humiliation, that it hadn't been a thing...since...she tried to follow the thought, to remember when she'd stopped feeling embarrassed by what she was doing, using it as a distraction from what Cos was doing. She closed her eyes and focused on her breath, his fingers releasing her left nipple and moving to her right. She tried to stop him, but he ignored her, barely slowing his movement, and then she jerked, inhaling abruptly again as the sensations flowed through her chest, the Monster keeping her from moving, the ass plug a constant reminder of what she'd agreed to do, to be.

And then the white ball in her gut, dimmed since his throat fuck, suddenly lit up, bright in the center, a green corona swirling around it. She could feel her arousal building, her nerve endings between her leg amped up, her nipples inflamed, the smell of his semen at the back of her nose, his eyes, burning and intense. "Noooo...Cos...nooo...please stop...please stop...I'm going to cum if you keep this up!" She pulled with her hands and he finally let go, bringing her hands along with his arm to between his legs. She looked at his face and then down, seeing his cock had swelled slightly. Fuckkkk...no way! But she took it in one hand, gently stroking it, petting it like a small lizard, feeling his heart pulse and enjoying how it swelled slightly when she ran her fingers up to the head.

"What did you think of the videos?"

She snapped her eyes back to his face. "What?" His expression was open and sincere. "Really? You..." She stopped, seeing he was serious. "Uhhh, yeah. So, you're not thinking I'm going to follow you around on all fours and eat out of a bowl for you, right? Be your puppy dog?" She squeezed his cock a little, feeling its warmth, enjoying how firm and flexible it was.

He shifted slightly, pulsing into her hand, ignoring her words. "You didn't answer my question."

She licked her lips. "They were pretty horrible, Cos. I mean, I'd seen shit like that last week, but they didn't turn me on if that's what you were hoping?"

He smiled. Maybe not right away. But you'll remember them soon enough. He nodded, implying she should continue.