A Study in Fragrance Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's happening! Caroline! Tell me what's going on!"

"He's...he's hard...he's...he's with someone...he's getting a blow job!!" She kept pushing and rubbing, trying to make sense of her feelings.

"Caroline! What can I do?" Em watched, powerless, as Caroline struggled to come to terms with what was happening to her.

"I don't know...I don't knooowww!" She was pushing her fingers into her mound, moving her pelvis and hips to make sense of the feelings.

Em dropped to her knees, holding Caroline's hands in hers and leaned forward, planting kisses on the top of her lips, gently sucking in on Caroline's clit. "Holy fuck, C," she whispered, blanketing her labia and thighs with kisses. "Maybe I can distract you..." She turned her attention back to her clit, watching it stiffen and rise from under its purple hood. She sucked on it gently, relishing Caroline's aroma, inviting her hands to hold the back of her head. "What does it feel like?"

Caroline's knees were buckling at the intensity of what she was sensing. She leaned against the counter and slowly crumpled to the floor, spreading her knees, keeping Em's mouth tight against her. "It's too fucking weird! It's so hard...it's not attached to my body! His head...it's in her mouth, against her throat! Fuck fuck fuck! Oh god that feels good Em...fuck...he's moving it, she's moving her tongue...his insides...they're clenching...it's tooo fucking weird!!" She moaned as Em kept gently sucking, stopping to slip her tongue inside her lips, lapping at the moisture Caroline was letting down. "Fuck FUCK FUCK!! He's coming! He's coming!!" Caroline clenched her legs, tightening against Em's head, squeezing her temples, holding her against her opening. "This can't be hapPENING!" Caroline moaned as she bucked against Em's face, desperately trying to comprehend Bobby's orgasm with her own rising climax. "Oh god ohogod ohgod yes yes yes yesssss!"

Em felt Caroline gush as her legs clenched harder. She kept her tongue pressed against Caroline's labia, clit and channel, holding on for as long as she could, her inner dialog on hold while her friend climaxed.

"No...no...no..." Caroline's body shook with smaller climaxes as Bobby's pleasure faded away. "This can't be happening...this can't be happening." Her eyes were closed as she tried to get control of her breathing.

Be careful what you wish for. Em gently pulled away, lightly rubbing Caroline's inner thighs, massaging down her legs to pull her feet behind her. "That...was...amazing." She waited for Caroline to look at her, shaking her head. "Oh my god, C. Oh my god!" She wrapped her arms around her, pulling them together into an awkward embrace.

"He came," Caroline whispered. "I could feel him cumming. Ejaculating." Her hands lay limply on Em's back, her fingers lightly stroking her vertebrae. "It was outside of my body, in front of me, inside Faith's mouth..." She knew it was Faith. She could feel it. She opened her eyes and stared down, past Em's back, expecting to see a mess on the floor from what she'd just felt. She shook her head. "That...fuck...Em...that was awful! Awful! Is that what you feel? With Naomi?"