All Comments on 'A Succubus for Christmas'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
BlueFinchBlueFinchover 16 years ago
Seriously Dark

Would have been hugely erotic if it hadn't turned out so sad at the end. A very good story though, if that's what you were aiming for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nicely twisted

Very sexy, and skilled writing to boot. I like the horror twist of the story as well, I hope you write non-erotic stories as well or you'd be wasting talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story :-D

hottt and wonderfully twisted . . . great !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Very nice story indeed. Good mix of horror and sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

The sex was hot; but the consequences were engaging as well. Brings to mind the adage, "be careful what you wish for...you just might get it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

The sex was hot; but the consequences were engaging as well. Brings to mind the adage, "be careful what you wish for...you just might get it."

JnEricsonxJnEricsonxover 16 years ago
Interesting stuff...

Still though, can't anyone write a story in which a hot succubus just wants to get laid, no soul, lifeforce, etc? LOL. That way everyone wins?

xxxecilxxxecilover 16 years ago

Among the top ten of my favorite succubi stories; with seduction and moral corruption. The only thing that might have made it better would be more drawn out sex scenes.

Maximillian_ExcaliberMaximillian_Excaliberover 16 years ago
What do you expect from a Succubus?

And now you all know why they are called demons. Good Story, Bad Succubus! Looks like another case where the little head got the big head in trouble.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 16 years ago
Hot and Scary

This was a hot story, and scary. I must say, the guy got what he had coming for basically killing his friend over some hot nookie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Wow, bitchin' story.

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 16 years ago
Fabulous work!

Excellent horror, excellent sex, excellent humor! It takes a delightful talent to bring those three together, and Hydra has it. Wonderful work.

cheesy80scheesy80sover 16 years ago
hotly satanic

Great story, great sex. And your demon transformation was classic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
INSANE

HOLY FECKING HELL!! that was tottally insane!! that was the best story i have EVER READ. I'M seriouse!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

First she was so sweet and innocent (well, as innocent as a succubus can be) and then... Cruel Hydra! Love your succubi-stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love succubus stories!

Very nice and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
totally amazing

very, very good. awesome succubus story. though if you get bored good could you write up a long succubus story that actually has a romantic theme. i can't seem to find any that aren't horror.

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 14 years ago
ace

vagina dentata. Spot on.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Labels are there for a reason!

If someone says they are a demon, it probably means that they do not hold your best interests to heart....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same Story, Different Title.

Didn't I just read a story like this? No, it's not Deja Vu. I have yet to read your summoning series, but every story you write is essentially the same story with the same ending, only the title is different.

Not to be harsh, but can you only write one story? Sure you mix of the story a bit, but each story your write is essentially the same as all the others.

It's kinda ridiculous and a shame; a waste of your talent, really.

1 out of 5.

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 13 years ago
Good fun

Great story, well told, and with an inevitable ending that felt just right. Thanks for posting about it on the message board!.....Carney

funguy74mfunguy74mabout 13 years ago
Same story line.

Same story but different character. Do succubus rip the penis off their victims

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Proofreading....

....might help you keep the names of the characters straight.

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraover 12 years agoAuthor
More attentive reading...

...might prevent anonymous from posting silly comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!

Dark, Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is actually pretty good

I have only one grammatical quibble, the overuse of the word "grab." Apart from that this is excellent on several levels, especially the end. I didn't find it especially erotic, but I found it great as a story.

I'd be interested in a sequel detailing Ennis and his succubus' further adventures in the hereafter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous