All Comments on 'A Supreme Loving Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICabout 8 years ago
excellent work

I love the romance in this story. The way he had shown his mother how much he loved her and her reaction to what he did really made this worth reading

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
I get the impression you have decent ideas for stories, but you have a hard time converting thoughts to written words.

Work on the fundamentals of writing. It'll help you capture those thoughts better, and in a manner that literate people won't laugh at.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

Daryl's mother is a very sex-savvy lady. She knows that in her boy she's got a young rutting animal, and she gives happily him free rein. "I should have been gentler, but I couldn't help myself, and mom urged me on to greater and greater things. I literally rammed my dick almost through her back. I pounded and pounded my mother like there was no tomorrow." And Daryl gives his mom the by far best and hottest fuck of her life. It's a lesson all mothers should take to heart. They're missing out on the power fucks they've heard tell about? They need look no further than their own baby boy and what their kid's got jumping around in his pants. Just spread their motherly thighs and welcome their son up the same cunt he came out of and they'll find out what fucking is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love the story

Nothing like a mother wrapping her cool hand round her sons cock and jacking him off then riding him hard.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic tale

Another quality story from quality wheat, thank you for your hard work. As for the anonymous commenter that wrote "great story" I agree 100 percent, there is no more exciting fuck for many men than their own loving mother. The excitement they feel as they re-enter their own mothers body, and piston their manhood into her over and over is sheer carnal in nature. The desire to rutt like a wild animal and take possession of the most loving woman on earth, their dear mother, will drive the young stud to perform at peak performance. As for mommy, after the shock of being taken by her loving son wears off many realize that the powerful fucking they are receiving from their darling son is like no other. Their orgasms will be powerful, primal, and addictive. Mother and son will spend ever increasing time wrapped in each other's arms, joined at the hip, with the son rutting like a wild animal atop his mother as mother and son seek the pleasure that can only come from the incest orgasm. I love that this mother and son choose to have sex in the raw and mommy accepts regular deposits of her son's seed into her womb. I'll bet her son is driven to new stages of arousal as he looks at his mothers pregnant body and knows he was the man to impregnate her and make his mother a grandmother. This young man will keep mommy flat on her back, happy, and full of seed for many years to come...loved this illicit tale of mommy loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a supreme loving mother

QualityWheat,

I'm with epiphany Jones on this. Your writing is all over the board. I don't think this is your greatest effort.

Before I checked the authorship I wondered, "English much"?

No I wonder if you're not taking a tack I'd liketo follow, making fun of the other poor writers who don't English much.

I've seen some delightfully wonderful work of yours and I hope you'll continue to write some excellent tails.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Not a fan of rape stories. Glad it expanded beyond that. You were kind of all over the board on this one. You went from rapist to little boy to scared teenager to confident man. I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not too bad but

I agree with Sex41if57 comment. I too gave you 4 stars

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Moms?

I've read your mom stories, While some of them are passable, I think, Only one is worth going back to read again and again. And that is "Spring Break Mom." That one is a classic and stands above anything else you have tried to write here. In fact i've read it three times and never get tired of going back to it. The rest? I wouldn't waste time going over them again. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wouldn't call this one rape. Inconsensual coupling perhaps. Mum joined in and enjoyed it

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1236 months ago

"A Supreme Loving Mother - Young and Virile Adolescent Son Daryl Jacobs and Mid-thirties Widowed, Fertile Mother Annette (aka Molly) Jacobs.

WOW!!! Just...Wow! Anyone that absolutely appreciates Mother/Son incest/taboo, and resultant pregnancies has to love this mother and son uniquely themed story. Writer 'qualitywheat' has constructed a fabulous effort with this story It nurtured and caressed my cock and balls like a feather, and melted my heart-strings! These accolades are for the story, the theme, and character roles, and the love and romance that resulted in the everlasting familial lives of dedicated mother and son, and their children.

The story structure lacks an experienced editor. There are words scattered throughout, even some sentences , that are difficult to understand...although the meaning does eventually becomes clear after several re-reads of the sentence and/or paragraph(s). Even though, the story details do come through and the story intent is recognizable. I've rewarded the story Five (5) Stars, for the message content and particularly because of the impregnating of Mother "Molly".

I'm sure there are other stories by 'qualitywheat' that I want to peruse AND enjoy (A.D. Nov 13, 2023)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous