A Supreme Loving Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh Daryl I like that my boy, oh yes, I do like that," she said with her eyes locked on to my spewing cock. I had to stop her moving her hand up and down I couldn't stand it, it was just too much. But the most amazing thing was, I was staring at my purple bell end and her hand. And I knew somehow that my dick hadn't finished yet, it had stayed nearly as hard as it had been when mom took me in her all knowing hand.

Mom leaned away, slipped her thong off, looked at me with a happy smile and said.

"Now you are ready Daryl," she beamed, "let's get it on now hey, you have a lot to learn, and I am going to teach you." I lay there unsure as to how to proceed, but I needn't have worried. My mom knew what she was about, she swung a long leg over me and I was straddled. Up on her knees she got hold of me, pressed it to her, and rubbed it about a little.

That made me grimace because I was still tender from jacking me off, then she let go. Mom leaned forward and I saw myself disappearing into her hot wet pussy. Her eyes closed as she sank all the way down. "Oh my God Daryl, oh my God," she grunted, as she forced herself over me. All I had to offer her was my cock which she had embedded herself upon.

Mom placed her hands on my upper chest and she rose and fell on me. I just lay there in complete awe and wonder. Nothing can prepare a young lad like me for this, it was exhilarating and heart breakingly exciting. The feel of her sliding up and down my cock was unbelievable, she was so graceful I almost broke into tears. Her hands on my chest, holding me in place for her was mind bending on its own. She leaned down and kissed my face, smiled at me, then went back to doing what she was doing. I gradually saw her change, her facial expression tightened, tensed, her lips pursed. Her eyes opened and closed, but before they did, I saw them roll to the back of her head?

Then mom grunted, whoooo'd, groaned, murmured to herself I think. Then she came proper, I knew now what was going on, mom was cumming on me and she was cumming hard too. Her nails dug into my chest, it was painful too but did I care, did I hell! Then she stopped, she was still for a moment thwen she fell on me. She kissed my face, my mouth.

"Oh Daryl Daryl, darling," she whispered between her teeth. "Oh honey, Oh I love you baby, you don't know what you have done to me do you, you are a bad bad boy, you are a beautiful bad bad boy." I did the only thing I could do, I held her tight and loved her. My cock was still on guard inside of her, protecting its new rights, its new domain.

Mom lay on me for some time, occasionally shifting her weight on me, but keeping centred on my cock, even I knew that, I could feel it, I even sensed it. I was still erect, I hadn't cum a second time, not so soon after mom jacked me off as she had. I let her just lie on me, I sensed it was the right thing to do, although I didn't know it. After and age, to me it was an age, I gently rolled her off, and staying locked in I moved over her.

Now I was where I had been during the night, I looked at my mother, she looked at me. I smiled at her, she winked at me.

"Happy now baby?" she said, "now you have me right where you have wanted me for a long time, right?" My answer to that was instinct, I bonked the head off her, I left nothing behind. I bounced about on my mother, and she bounced about under me.

"Ooooh Oh Daryl," she murmured to me, "Hmmmm, Ooooh yes baby go on harder, do it honey, do your mom the way you want to do her." I did, I should have been gentler, but I couldn't help myself, and mom urged me on to greater and greater things. I literally rammed my dick almost through her back. I was learning how to fuck a woman. Later, mom would show me how to make love to her. To let her know, that she was mine, just as I became hers. That as God intended a man and a woman to be, we would become one. Just as her and my dad, had been, and now with his blessing, we were.

I pounded and pounded my mother like there was no tomorrow, I gripped her by her shoulders, she gripped me with her arms and legs, and not a little amount of ten talons hooked into my back, wonderful. She forced me to cum, her soft words, "I love you darling."

Her harsh commands, "Harder Daryl, harder, go on harder, do it damn it, harder, harder harder!" I made one last bone crushing thump into her and blew my second load, it ripped me apart, it was so good, and so painful, I have loved nothing better than that moment with her.

I didn't know she had cum several times while I was insane with lustful love for her. I also didn't know my back was bleeding either, and if I had known, I wouldn't have cared. Mom was wrapped around me, as I was her, and love settled on me, on us. It was like a silver cloud settling on us. It blanketed us in a shroud, we were enveloped by it, and the love we were sharing right then.

My idiotic attempt on my mother last night had worked, not because I am a clever know all, no. It was because I was the person, the boy, the man I was to become, it had been written into our lives, been ordained if you like. We, I, had just had to find the way and I had, even though I still wasn't at peace with myself for doing it. But now, I had the love of my life with me, my dad knew, we knew he knew, and he blessed us, and we both knew that, it was in our hearts.

"Daryl, I don't think I will ever walk straight again after this darling," she giggled into my chest. "What on earth am I going to do about you now, hmmmm?"

"Anything you say or want mom, anything," I answered.

"Molly darling, from now on, in here or in private, I am Molly, your woman okay?"

"Yes mom, er Molly, I like the sound of that, by the way. I have never known why you are called Molly when your name is Annette?"

She laughed, "When I was a toddler, someone had said to me, or sang to me, Good golly miss Molly, and I would walk around repeating Golly Molly, and people, mostly my young playmates began to call me Molly, and then everyone did, so here I am, Molly Jacobs."

"Yes Molly," I said sagely, "here you are, and here I am, now what, mom, er Molly?"

"Darling," she said, "lets me and you find us first, then we'll worry about the future as and when it pops up to speak to us, yes?"

"You bet Molly," I said, then I asked, "will you marry me Molly, please?"

She never missed a beat, "Yes darling I will, one way or another I will be your wife. And your dad will give me away to you too, I know he will."

We both joined together at that moment, then I woke up on my own. I panicked because I thought I was dreaming, but I was in her bed, and a quick look at my cock, then the blood smeared on the bed sheets from my back, confirmed I wasn't, and hadn't been. I shot out of bed to find her, I needed her to tell me again she loved me, that she was mine.

I found her humming to herself in the shower, we had slept for over five hours. I dived in, and she immediately grabbed me into a bear hug and kissed me, and then she told me she loved me. My heart sang, I swear you could hear it. Now I knew for sure it was for real, no more doubts, not on my part anyway.

I lifted her off her feet I was so happy, and unbelievably horny too.

"Put me down you scoundrel or I will spank your bottom!" she laughed. I did but as her feet touched I sucked and bit a nipple into my mouth, I felt her kind of collapse, so I held her up.

"Oooh Daryl, oh honey you have no idea how good that feels babe, you really don't," she told me.

"I have a lot of learning, and a whole lot of searching to do mom, er sorry, Molly. I am going to learn you inside out, I promise," I said her between sucks and nibbles on each one.

"Well Daryl you have made an outstanding start honey, you really have, now, let's shower, and go and have something to eat. Then back to bed. Unless of course, you can't make it back up here, you seem quite eager to me hon, am I right?"

"You are spot on Molly, I don't think I'll ever get enough of you, being with you, loving you, and if I may be so crude...

"Be crude Daryl, oh I do like crude, I love crude," she interrupted me.

"I'm going to fuck you to there and back Molly, no matter how far, 'there' is.

"Now that Daryl, is crude, be crude honey, take me to crude. I wanna go to crude Daryl," she chanted laughingly.

My next comment made me wince, I never intended to say it, let alone think it, it just came out. "And Molly, I am going to screw your ass big time, there is no where you are not going to get cocked by me!" I looked at her, her face was dead pan, ashen even. I thought, this is it, I have overstepped and I'm going to get it in the neck!

"Now that's the kind of crude I want Daryl," she whispered, "the cruder the better, and you had better not go back on your words or thoughts, or you will be in trouble, okay?"

I was stunned, my beautiful, sexy, elegant, and very feminine mother was telling me who she was. I never knew this woman, I had never met her once in my life. I had known her forever, but I had no idea whom this was, but I loved her even more. Molly had opened up to me as probably to no other except my dad in her whole life. I swore on all that was holy, I would never let her down.

We never went down stairs, I had something of much more importance in mind than the growling in my stomach. I swept her back into the bedroom, threw her on it, she was giggling away, but I took no notice, I dived in and muffed her sweet tasting pussy. I was plating my own mother, can you imagine the intensity of the pleasure I was gaining, and the unutterable pleasure my mom was receiving. I sucked so hard I almost pulled her inside out.

I licked, kissed, nibbled and growled into it. Mother came, her sweet flower blossomed and deposited its nectar out to me. I happily drank it down amid all the sucking. Mom collapsed but I didn't know it I carried on until my aching jaw stopped me. I looked up her luscious body to see her laid back motionless. Molly, my mother, looked so serene, so angelic laid up in front of me.

I slid away and waited, her eyes flickered open, she looked around then she locked them on me. "Now that Daryl," she whispered, "was the most wonderful crude I could ever have had, you are marvellous baby, you really are," she breathed. I beamed with pride and honour. Ten minutes later we were downstairs, loving and eating. But we never went back to bed, we went for a long walk, and there we discussed us.

I told her many times I wanted to marry her, and as many times I said it, Molly said yes. We talked of going to Las Vegas, we knew would never be able to legally marry. But man and wife we would always be to each other. We also decided to move, because of what had happened to my dad Molly had been well provided for, not only through insurance but through the company he had worked for. We would begin a new life as Mr and Mrs Jacobs, well, we already were weren't we.

Then an event occurred that concreted us into one unbreakable block. Molly went to her doctor with stomach cramps, he told her she was pregnant. We didn't just move home, we moved countries. Now we are parents to two beautiful girls, one called Danielle after my dad Daniel, and the other is Annette, after Molly!

12