All Comments on 'A Surprise Family Christmas Orgy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
Love it

Awesome....and slutty....as always. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!!

Always like reading you. This one I really like. Anticipating the follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Are you going to write those 2follow up stories really want to know how they made his mom and sister submissive slaves to them and her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story

I have been reading your stories for years and this is definitely one of the hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was hot as hell

As per usual your story delivered some of the hotest sex around. And that little autobiographic confession was a really nice touch.

And now you just HAVE TO write those 2 separate stories! The 5* goes without a saying of course :)

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi

Thanks all

The prequel to this, although I changed names of the sisters, is Three Sisters: A Crazy Lesbian Orgy.

Jasmine November 2015

Happy Thanksgiving, almost, to all my American readers.

parputter69parputter69over 8 years ago
Missing

Previously had read and loved the prequel. Missing the part about the seduction of the sister's mother. When, hopefully, the seduction of Harold's mother and prude sister takes place, the mother's day activities will be recounted to complete the circle of lesbian incest for all your faithful readers.

poppyhpoppyhover 8 years ago
Wow!!!!

As always your stories are incredibly hot and I believe you're getting better as you go. Your build up is perfect and in this one the twist with the wife being the author was amazing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!!!!!

This is probably the hottest story that I have read yet! This is a five star rating!!!

yachtdr22yachtdr22over 8 years ago
another one knocked out of the park!

ALWAYS enjoyable to read!

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First-class ...

... as your stories invariably are! Very well done and good luck with the comp.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 8 years ago
Sigh

Had to stop...the wife was cheating. It was going on for a long time. None of this was discussed before hand. They were together for 15 years.

I don't give a damn about the incest. But she was unfaithful for a long time.

1 star.

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2over 8 years ago
Epic

Very well constructed and hot as hell. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
silkstockinglover.

Still wondering if this is real or just your excellent imagination, hoping to read the rest of this tale very soon. Machine will only let me give 5 but this should definately be a 10.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Awsome story!

Hot as hell, I love F/F sex and here we have three sisters Wow!

Anyone that can't rate this above three stars has to be a Gay Cock Sucker!

tedderman43tedderman43over 8 years ago
again another great one

Jasmine if I could I would give this story 5+ stars. I hope you win this contest. As always I look forward to what you put out next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 star

loved it, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

God, I would love to be fucked like that. . Can I become a sister? Loved the story. ...5172

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved this story. It should win the competition.

Really looking forward to the follow up stories.

Please write the next chapters in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hott

Wow....so hott, and so am I now. Five stars is the highest could go unfortunately. Now I have to ask. Was this story really true? Do you have a relationship with you sisters and in law's? True or not it is incredibly hott

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
great story

Really enjoyed this one. I like others, hope you bring us more of how this developed with his mother and sister. Would love to read about the mom and 3 sisters seducing his mom and sister. Thanks again for a great read. 5 stars isn't enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hard on finally went down after the third ejaculation - and I'm 77 years old!!!!!!!

FUCK ME, SSL you write the hardest fucking hardcore stuff I have ever read - but this one caps them off!! Three gorgeous horny sisters all wanting to fuck one big cocked husband is about enough to satisfy a literary fuck hunger for a fucking long time!

You really did it with this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better and Better

I'm with everyone else. This is awesome. It seemed you were in a bit of a slump this summer, though your slump is better than most here's best, just not up to your usual standards. But the last couple months, you're back in form, and the last few are best yet. Keep it up! Five stars only because there's not more.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 8 years ago

This is a big, and I mean a big improvement over the last story you put out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally a winner

If this doesn't win the contest, I swear, I'll fuck my mom and sister. This is amazing! 5 stars, but really, in my mind, it is a ass fucking million!

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 8 years ago
WOW!!

I have to agree with Harold on this one. Wow! Just Wow! This was amazing Jasmine. Such a great story. I don't see how any other story could win the Christmas contest over yours. I absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great story. Just one thing

Another great story. Just one thing, in the Three sisters, you said Caroline had tiny if non-existent tits, but in this story you say she has the huge tits.

pinktickalerpinktickalerover 8 years ago
Christmas CAME early

Best story of the contest. That's not an opinion, that's a fact!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

can't wait to read those stories, What a great christmas present

bucco40bucco40over 8 years ago
Don't leave us hanging

Please write the other two stories immediately, then you can go back and write about the mother in law and Aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad

Obviously a lot of fanboy gushing. Sisters are kind of creepy. Not sure I'd want to be part of that family. More about power than sex

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Nah... if I'm him, I have definite issues with wife's behaviour...

OK, maybe I'm ok with the end result, but I definitely get on her case about the whole submissive to her sister thing...

If she's all submissive in their bedroom that makes HIM the dominant in their bedroom... So where does she get off giving HIS property to someone else...? Meaning SHE was HIS...

Hierarchies don't work unless the person on top agrees in advance that there IS one... Since that's supposed to be him, and he didn't even KNOW, clearly he couldn't agree...

She acted as if her sister was the higher in the hierarchy, and as a result, she lied by omission as well as out-and-out deceived him...

That is something that she would need to be punished for, assuming he didn't just divorce her over it...

Then, after he finds out, she has no trouble acting like she is now HIGHER than her sister... Why isn't she still acting like the submissive to her sister...? Makes me doubt the whole submissive/dominant angle they are playing on him...

And perhaps finally, the whole "feeding his balls to the dog" thing, doesn't sound like there was a caveat in case somebody successfully treated him as a submissive... And yet, clearly she was allowed to do just that. Assuming he didn't dump her for the whole hypocrisy of that statement and those actions, once again, he should definitely be punishing her for that.

After all, if she thought she had done nothing wrong... Why. Feel. Guilty...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
was this a case of truth or dare?

Just wow! Turth or Dare?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

No one is perfect but you hit more home runs than singles every game. I think the person who said your fanboys is jealous he or she can't write anything this good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Like the other user, Lancer, I stopped reading it. His wife had been unfaithful for a long time and, for me, that is a major turn off and unforgivable action. The story could have been good, but that ruined it for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Hot story and makes me wonder how much of it is based on real experiences and how much is fantasy. I could see sisters engaging in lesbian activities and that is hot, but involving mothers is not realistic; makes me wonder about the family. I had a hot mother in law that I fantasized about in early life....

I enjoyed reading the story and look forward to reading more of silkstockingslovers stories. Keep up the good work.

aniceguy67aniceguy67over 8 years ago
When Does Chap 2 Come Out?

Oh I can't wait to read about Harold's mother and sister getting turned. Please don't make us wait too long. Actually, you're already late!! I can easily see all this action going on in the hotel room.

You're GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are the best

You write the best stories I've read, can't wait for the sequels.

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 8 years ago
Can't Wait

After such a mesmerizing beginning, can't wait for the sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The best story I have read on here. Can't wait for more4

The very best!!! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
quality

absolutely brilliant. loved it. dipping your cock in all those willing cunts. just too good ! now write some more please ! many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn!

So fucking hot! Re-reading ALL your stories after reading this one! Puts everything in a whole new light. I thought your stories made my cock hard before, after this I'm made of steel!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
too good

This story was so fucking awesome.

Please name the stories you mentioned in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

I came twice reading this story it was so exhilarating

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my this is sooooo good

When are you coming back to this story? Inquiring minds want to know. I and or we would love to read the next chapter or chapters to this story. Please write the next chapter soon. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of their best

I've read a number of stories from this author; this is a great example of the overall style and form. It's over the top action and fast paced, but it still flows smoothly. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I enjoy most of your stuff.

I looked through the stories and didn't find where the 3 went after howard's mom & sis and then the other where howard gets them as his subs.

I also started reading the one about how the girls hooked up but there's inconsistencies between the stories. Here you make howard as a great lover for her including being her Dom but in that one he is lacking completely in the Dom (not Dominant at all) role as well as a lover (no orgasms for jasmine).

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

SSL, if you did write a sequel with Harold's mother and sister, what's the title?

expertlinguistexpertlinguistover 5 years ago
Nice one

I always wanted to fuck my first wife's sisters, and I know one of them had the hots for me, but wifey was far too possessive.

I could just picture me in Harold's shoes, thank you for remind me of my fantasy, I was hard from page 2 onward, now I have to go and fuck my current spouse, she won't know what's happening to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mom and Sis

So when do we get to read about Harold's mother and sister. You can see by these comments your readers want it. I know I certainly do. How about it?

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

I want another part of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two birds in one shot

Very well written and knitted. My elder daughter is married to a Kenyan. Both ma daughters grew up sharing things between them. This guy has a rocket 🚀 measuring an extraordinary length of 12 inches. The 2nd unmarried daughter who is a marketing person has no plans now to get immediately. Her elder sister invites her to join them whenever she feels to enjoy sex. Sandy (2nd daughter) joins her sister and BIL almost every 2nd day. I as father like it so much because the girls are happy 😊 and enjoying their times.

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
Wow

Extraordinary story. Every man's dream....ha ha.

Absolutely loved it XXX

bpanther777bpanther777almost 4 years ago

Excellent story. The comedy was well timed. Overall great pacing. I cant wait to see what happens next

PandemicReader8PandemicReader8over 3 years ago

This story deserves a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot hot hot

This is ridiculously erotic. Thanks for writing this and please continue this series

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Your writing...

is way too over the top for me. I see that others disagree so I guess I'm in the minority. Does that make me a dom or a sub?

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant! I’ve read so many of your stories and not one has disappointed. It seems I’ve missed quite a bit of life and so I continue to live vicariously. By title, not all seem to be my cup of tea, but my journey continues. You have a true gift. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fantastic as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had my attention from beginning to end. I entertained fucking my ex gf, her mom, one of her mom’s sisters in a family orgy love-fest too. Hott !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck that was hot I came twice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG so kinky hot this story was, so want more tales of this hot family

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I certainly enjoy all your stories, and this one was no different. But there are some situations that I can’t fathom happening, and this is one. Sisters, wife, mother-in-law, and seemingly any relative with a cunt is fair game. But show me and I’ll leave my cum as your reward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wondering if there are actually stories/sequels to follow as indicated in the last few paragraphs. Can't seem to find any but would really love to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sorry.i think its not much of a story,too much fantasy instead of an absorbing story. This is for the jerk off qang without any realism to it. i will try a couple more of your stories to see if you can write realistic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot more please

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(9/4/2022) Brilliant! His reluctance and her torturous teasing leading to his seduction at the party were so well done. An easy five stars. Now I have to find the other stories.

tjreadertjreaderover 1 year ago

Nope. No way on earth I'd let my wife offer me up to *anyone* without asking me first. Fuck that noise. I'd drop that bitch in a heartbeat, especially after learning that she cheated on me with her family. Nope. Fuck them.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Kind of with TJ on this one. Cheating wife offers her husband a chance to fuck the people she's cheating on him with, all without clearly stating that it's ok, just lots of hints dropped.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi12 months ago

Tetszenek az írásaid. Gondolom saját tapasztalat alapján írod.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...